Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Google+ Nolonger Exist, Here Is How To Access Your Deleted Profile Information - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google+ Nolonger Exist, Here Is How To Access Your Deleted Profile Information (987 Views)

How To Access A Barred Website / Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist / Trying To Access Nairaland Homepage I Get This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google+ Nolonger Exist, Here Is How To Access Your Deleted Profile Information by faceland: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2019
Do you know that Google+ nolonger exist? here is how to access your deleted profile information.

As of April 2nd 2019, your Google+ profile would not be accessible in the public domain, even you cannot access your profile the the old http://plus.google.com address. Don't worry if you have customised your story or biography. It is not all lost you can still copy and paste your information if you follow these simple quick steps.

The 1st step is to just download your old Google Plus Date (picture, updates and even contacts/followers)

However that method does NOT allow you to easily access the biography you composed or view your profile.

To access your Google+ PROFILE (as if nothing happened), just go to http://aboutme.google.com

Secure your information as soon as posoble because Google would eventually delete these data (or so they claimed).

Read more about the two steps for recovering your old Google Plus profile information with screenshoot evidence here.

(1) (Reply)

Devc Training With Andela:re-broadcast / Get The Latest Online Banking Php Script With Sms Alert And Email Function / Can I Verify My Adsense Using Voter Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.