Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

"The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri (12156 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by danieljoel759: 5:24am On Apr 03, 2019
The aide of the former president of Nigeria, Reno Omokri has written this statements on his Twitter page, see what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/the-buhari-i-know-is-vindictive-and.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by GavelSlam: 5:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Where should the Budget be coming from?

I thought you guys said he budget billions for a clinic only he and his family utilise. Why now are you complaining about the public use of the same clinic?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by rottennaija(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2019
When you keep talking about someone and the person doesn't glorify you with a response, not even 1, in about 4 years, I believe a right thinking person should ask himself why?

This man Reno Omokri should understand that the best answer to a fool is silence. I mean, can he not read?

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by yerokunphilips: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:
When you keep talking about someone and the person doesn't glorify you with a response, not even 1, in about 4 years, I believe a right thinking person should ask himself why?

This man Reno Omokri should understand that the best answer to a fool is silence. I mean, can he not read?

4 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2019
we don't care

4 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by patchsk(f): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2019
Of course, Buhari is a very stupid old goat.

16 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2019
What Buhari do you know? A man who never acknowledges or meet with you yet you are obsessed with and talk about 24/7? You do same with Tinubu. Shameless Reno Omokakiri. It is unrequited obsession mumu. You are homeless, jobless and a stray Dog. Find a home and something to do with your life.

Nigeria does not need compromised and paid agents like you who work for Atiku dollars yet make noise against those trying to better our nation. You have no time for the woeful Political leaders ruining your state and region of origin yet you focus 24/7 on SW and Northern leaders. Compromised hag.

Go back to your fake pulpit and continue to deceive the fools and simpletons who attend your church. That is what you are good at and will only ever be good at because you are a pathetic loser. Shameless Atiku mouthpiece, go and rest. Elections are over.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by pchukwudi: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Any iota of shame or decency in you at all?

How about disputing his points with stronger facts? Nope. Idiots will always attack the person they can't argue with.

Oshigun:
What Buhari do you know? A man who never acknowledges or meet with you yet you are obsessed with and talk about 24/7? You do same with Tinubu. Shameless Reno Omokakiri. It is unrequited obsession mumu. You are homeless, jobless and a stray Dog. Find a home and something to do with your life.

Nigeria does not need compromised and paid gents like you who work for Atiku dollars yet make noise against those trying to better our nation. You have no time for the woeful Political leaders ruining your state and region of origin yet you focus 24/7 on SW and Northern leaders. Compromised hag.

Go back to your fake pulpit and continue to deceive the fools and simpletons who attend your church. That is what you are good at and will only ever be good at because you are a pathetic loser. Shameless Atiku mouthpiece, go and rest. Elections are over.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by yarimo(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
The RENO OMOKIRI that I know is a rascal

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Michaelkings: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2019
I swear inshallah

2 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by freemanbubble: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Okay
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by drey076(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:

grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Wendell Simlins with spurious allegations

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari has never give a damn about this man, his opinion or messages. That means RENO is a nonentity. Same as when fayose was in power.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by eben1marketer: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by czaratwork: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Is he no longer Jubrin from Sudan?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Beface(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:

Asking for Silence in Democracy is like asking a Waitress to serve you rice and okro together! In democracy everyone have right to vent their anger over any government Policy whether the government listen or not. But unfortunately some of us are used to Zombie system of leadership.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Neoteny(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
patchsk:

True. He'll be in good company with your father. I hear goats and donkeys get along very well.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by OKorowanta: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Dis one own na just to dey open mouth like gutter.
You people will never discuss how to move the nation forward.

4 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Who gives this dejected dude attention.

He is really in sifia pains

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2019
As usual Reno is here with changing the narrative.

PMB ordered that only people in Aso ROck should be attended to at the Aso Rock clinic.

Does Reno understands that there more than 500 staff in Aso Rock? From Several aides to Admin to Security to cleaners, electricians. plumbers, etc etc

Does he know that these people are considered as staff and are included to be treated there.

Does he know that there have been abuses where people bring in friends and relatives from outside for treatment.

Has Reno considered the security implications of this.

But as usual, he runs his mouth.

To think the clinic will just be for about 10 people from two families is to be totally lost of intelligence, crazy in thought and stop1d in drawing conclusions. Not to mention the desire to cause division and dissatisfaction among the non discerning public.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by bhella10: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Chief Wailer

4 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Neoteny(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Dear Reno,

If...

1. Buhari is old..
2. Buhari is dumb
3. Buhari is uneducated
4. Buhari is inept
5. Buhari is incompetent

....then how come he...

1. Won the election...twice..both times humbling your bosses?
2. Reduced you to a pathetic whimpering lone voice on the internet?
3. Retired a certain PhD fisherman to his hamlet and nearly bankrupt Atiku?
4. Reduced the once-mighty PDP to a gathering of aging pensioners?
5. Reduced OBJ to only penning Dear John letters?
6. Dismantled the famed Saraki dynasty and whipped the Sion of the crumbled dynasty into line?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Yankee101: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Very.

If you know him like that

1 Like

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Auxtin85(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2019
yarimo:
The RENO OMOKIRI that I know is a rascal

The one you know is your uncle. The Reno tweeting there isn’t the one you know

3 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Meekfranco: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2019
We hear you

See the list of All God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Terminals, Travel Routes and Ticket Prices --> https://trendynaija.com.ng/all-god-is-good-motors-gigm-terminals-travel-routes-and-ticket-price/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
pchukwudi:
Any iota of shame or decency in you at all?

How about disputing his points with stronger facts? Nope. Idiots will always attack the person they can't argue with.

Respect your age.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by tinsel: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2019
So this man will continue send.g this thrash for the next 4 years. I feel for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by norriswood(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2019
patchsk:
...as stupid goat as ur father..Igbo...ipig

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? / We Won’t Postpone Presidential Poll For Any Reason – INEC / Appeal Court Strikes Out Judgment On APC In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.