Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring (37505 Views)

Everton Sign Juventus Striker Moise Kean On 5 Year Deal / Golden Boy 2019 Nominees: De Ligt, Vinicius, Hudson-odoi, Kean & Felix Included / Download Video: Juventus 1 - 2 Manchester United UCL Goals And Highlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Then why didn't you jump simply jump and pass instead of cussing your father?

I know you wanna infect others with your pathetic low self esteem, that I won't allow. You can wallow in your pitiful tiny little pride but don't try to infect other Nigerians with it!

Your father also probably passed down that low worth to you is why you would mention someone else's. I am not surprised a baby-pig would dance around in dirt
Re: VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring by bluefilm: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
jayfolarin:

I know you wanna infect others with your pathetic low self esteem, that I won't allow. You can wallow in your pitiful tiny little pride but don't try to infect other Nigerians with it!

Your father also probably passed down that low worth to you is why you would mention someone else's. I am not surprised a baby-pig would dance around in dirt

Go toss off, please.

You need it.

And while you are at it, do remember to suck some todger too.

Nonsense. angry
Re: VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Go toss off, please.

You need it.

And while you are at it, do remember to suck some todger too.

Nonsense. angry

Go develop some pride Babypig grin
Re: VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring by footballcable(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fact: racism is not only present in the serieA.
Don't forget the EPL is somewhat worst bcus even some of their referees are racists(can you remember what happened to Wilfried Zaha when cystal palace played against Southampton? Was the referee really right with his Judgment and how he treated Zaha??)

Effect: A player like Moise Kean(19) may lose his confidence completely if he keeps on facing such treatment from different fans that's why the team mates must and where their to encourage him, mostly (Federico Bernardeschi).

Bitter truth: When you are as good as Moise Kean, come on, black or white, there will always be haters and ya, not one of caigliri players are as good as the youngster who is in red hot form. If they were given the chance to sign Kean, they will go for him with open arms..
Re: VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring by footballcable(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fact: racism is not only present in the serieA.
Don't forget the EPL is somewhat worst bcus even some of their referees are racists(can you remember what happened to Wilfried Zaha when cystal palace played against Southampton? Was the referee really right with his Judgment and how he treated Zaha??)

Effect: A player like Moise Kean(19) may lose his confidence completely if he keeps on facing such treatment from the fans that's why his team mates must and where their to encourage him, mostly (Federico Bernardeschi).

Bitter truth: When you are as good as Moise Kean, come on, black or white, there will always be haters and ya, not one of caigliri players are as good as the youngster who is in red hot form. If they were given the chance to sign Kean, they will go for him with open arms..
Re: VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring by victor8269: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
melody91:
Typical Flatthie... always going about insulting people. God go help u
Pig. Ur mouth odour dey reach here
Re: VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring by melody91: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2019
victor8269:

Pig. Ur mouth odour dey reach here
leave my mention and Goan do what you people know how to do best so we can kill u... natural born thief, son of a love peddler... *spits*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion / Top Nigerian Footballers Who Made The Best Move This January Transfer Window / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.