Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES (20247 Views)

Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by webizone(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

If you can not even handle your Region well why do you think you are the only one that is entitle to Nigeria leadership and you are the only one that is capable of making Nigeria better?

Your stupidity is on another level
You are so dumb that you are repeating your former question which I have already answered. Maybe because you thought you are a tape recorder, I don't know. :/ You dumb sha. sad

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by LazyGold(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
webizone:
You are so dumb that you are repeating your former question which I have already answered. Maybe because you thought you are a tape recorder, I don't know. :/ You dumb sha. sad

I keep repeating it so that it can successfully enter your Akpu skull. Let your Governors in South East make South East the best Region in Nigeria first before you think you are the only one capable of leading Nigeria
Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by EdiAbali: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Esseite:
Why amplify Anambra all over.... you could have just called them Nigerians indicating their names, its left for tribalists to show their irritating colours except you are in that same line of thought aswell.

Modified:... after going through the thread of the 5 guys arrested in dubai, you can do as you fit as you need to amplify your good aswell, you have a genuine reason... *spits on nairaland.

Hope you also went through the Nigerian executed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking and 6 more Nigerians still on death row.
Nigerians are quick to list the names of those people but won't list the names of those caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia.
Your president is tribal bigot who called some regions 5% and would not be treated like others.
So tribalism is not only on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by BrownRoofRep: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

You still sounds stupid
You sounds dumb. cheesy

A typical lying Afonja frustrated ritualist. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by Xander85: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

The students that emerged as the best student in WAEC through out West Africa is from South West, there are smart people across all Ethnic group and tribes.

The funniest thing is that Igbo usually stereotype themselves with all the good things in Nigeria like Smart, Rich, Hardworking, Brave etc but when it come to bad things they don't want others to stereotype them grin

There are smart people and intelligent people all across every ethnic groups in Nigeria but I don't know what make the Igbo believe they are the only intelligent one grin it must be due to your stupidity

You’ve gone off on a tangent! I asked you a question, and you’re yet to give an answer!

You mistake the confidence Igbos have in abundance with ‘bragging’, and this stems from the negative sentiments you harbour towards them!

Which of the three major Nigerian ethnic groups isn’t guilty of this ‘bragging’ you want to claim is the exclusive preserve of just Ndigbo? You only notice the one of Ndigbo b’cos of your negative sentiments towards them even if it’s occurring within the context of a ‘bragging’ match between them and say the Yoruba or Fulani!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by LazyGold(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Xander85:

You’ve gone off on a tangent! I asked you a question, and you’re yet to give an answer!

You mistake the confidence Igbos have in abundance with ‘bragging’, and this stems from the negative sentiments you harbour towards them!

Which of the three major Nigerian ethnic groups isn’t guilty of this ‘bragging’ you want to claim is the exclusive preserve of just Ndigbo? You only notice the one of Ndigbo b’cos of your negative sentiments towards them even if it’s occurring within the context of a ‘bragging’ match between them and say the Yoruba or Fulani!

The top performing students in Jamb even last year is dominated by student in South West, we can talk about it but we don't boast that it is only us that can do it
Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by OdefaGirl(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hot brains! Well done guys. There is hope for tomorrow
Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by SachaBastien(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Why must they lead when they even seem like the dumbest tribes in Nigeria

Why must you lead? Because others are not intelligent as you ? You guys should keep deceiving yourselves lol

Everyone is given "gold" in the form of a brain but some are lazy they can't use it for anything good or comprehend a clear statement.
Why must they lead? Because you have been leading for over half a century and you seem to be going in circles.
I never said nor implied others are not intelligent. If you had any iota of intelligence you would understand that leading cannot be done by all, some must follow, even if they are equally intelligent. I will understand if you are intellectually lazy to understand this as your moniker suggests.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by LazyGold(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
SachaBastien:

Everyone is given "gold" in the form of a brain but some are lazy they can't use it for anything good or comprehend a clear statement.
Why must they lead? Because you have been leading for over half a century and you seem to be going in circles.
I never said nor implied others are not intelligent. If you had any iota of intelligence you would understand that leading cannot be done by all, some must follow, even if they are equally intelligent. I will understand if you are intellectually lazy to understand this as your moniker suggests.

Save me of all the Bullshits, crying, wailing and Sermons grin

They will be the only one entitle to Nigeria Leadership when South East become the best Region in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by missCAPS: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yay! Proud of them... More heights!
Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by Ziggylady(f): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

You have all been shaming every tribes in Nigeria lol so also learn to take Your L with pride angry if it was for positive things you wouldn't complain.

You call Nigeria zoo and we just don't like the fact that you are also part of the people making Nigeria to look like a zoo grin

Blablablabla,tyical yoruba forked-tingue rants.."shaming every tribes indeed"...Always lying,twisting facts on its head and out-right deceit...Stand on your own and stop roping others into your mess.

You can pretend to be obtuse but you are smply fooling your pathetic self

...You are in every positive Igbo thread wailing to high heavens on how Igbos are not the only tribe who do great exploits,yet we do not see you on any thread where an alleged crime is committed by Igbos wailing that Ignos are not the omly ones who commit crimes abroad...

If you have any form of self-respect or sense you will simply ignore threads like this like you do in other anti-igbo thread..but oh no!,

You all stinky hypocrisy is choking you lots to say the least..

Now concerning crimes abroad,Yorubas are equally as guilty of international crimes as Igbos,but trust you guys to always make jaundiced,empty and hypocritical noises against Igbos ignoring the stench from your tribe.

*tueh*

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by IvarTheTerrible: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
EdiAbali:

Hope you also went through the Nigerian executed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking and 6 more Nigerians still on death row.
Nigerians are quick to list the names of those people but won't list the names of those caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia.
Your president is tribal bigot who called some regions 5% and would not be treated like others.
So tribalism is not only on nairaland

Yes they wouldn't be treated like others because they are animals.

Don't worry...i never ever get tired of dishing the free hometraining lessons. Just thought to let you know elsewhere.

They are free of charge cheesy
Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by NairaHercules(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xander85:
Igbos don't know what's going on here! They push a damaging report on Ndigbo to the front page for rabid Igbo haters to feast on.....then a few moments later they act like they're all good and neutral by looking for a positive story on Ndigbo to equally put on the front page after the damage has been done! This present story broke days ago, yet it's only now it's getting to the front page!

In one fell swoop, the number of Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia has outnumbered all the Igbos (that's if all these guys caught abroad are all Igbos...and all from 'only your 5 south-east states') caught abroad in two years engaging in crime, yet we don't see Abike Dabiri releasing their names?

You should all know a game is being played in this country to demarket Ndigbo and paint us as the 'main problem' Nigeria has....that but for us, Nigeria would have been populated only by saints and angels! smiley

The mods are biased. I have seen many posts on Yoruba people committing crime, all from trusted sources, but you’ll see them with like... 90-400 views.
Re: Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES by NairaHercules(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
NairaHercules:

The mods are biased. I have seen many posts on Yoruba people committing crime, all from trusted sources, but you’ll see them with like... 90-400 views, but it’s ok, because we know who the real criminals are kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! / Jamb Utme 2011 Result Is Out! / BSU Ex-student, Angela Ochai Dies Few Days After Graduation (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.