Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita (28446 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by newsynews: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Awele Odita, a Nollwood actress and baby mama of NURTW boss, Koko Zaria, has mocked his wife for giving birth to conjoined twins who later died.

https://lailasnews.com/awele-odita-koko-zaria-wife-conjoined-twins/

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by itspzpics(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Haaa

3 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by kiiingemmy(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2019
Cheapest Data Plan for Android, iOS and PC users in April 2019

See here ---->

https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Technology/fbt/68352-cheapest-data-plan-for-android-ios-and-pc
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by tcharrisson(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2019
It's alright.
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Emytea(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2019
KAI
THE RATE OF PROSTITUTION NOWADAYS
ALL IN THE NAME OF BABY MAMA AND SLAY MAMA
I JUST WEAK

OLOSHO GENERATION EVERY WHERE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Teaser4(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2019
who cares... koko zaria ko... kokoro ilorin ni

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by sandiyke(f): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2019
women sef

2 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by partnerbizz4: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Like tonto
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by LisTim(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
How True Is This?
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by angelamina(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Double wahala.. tongue
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Pavore9: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Koko Zaria....How National Union of Road Transport Workers bosses became celebrities baffles me! cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Richdad50(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
shocked

My advice to every young woman out there. If you meet a good man, do everything right to make it work in relationships and marriage. The rate at which they snatch hubbys now is at an all time high.

Richdad

4 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by sacajawea: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
And she's mocking her? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by OSUigboKiller: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Agberos are now celeb

This useless op and mod

na thunder go fire una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by fatymore(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Shameless Ladies fighting over a guy who has countless concubines apart from them.

Why cant they attack the guy or connive together to chop him dry?

He will be feeling like a superhuman now tongue

Obinrin Lota Obinrin loto.

2 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Michaelkings: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Am tired of all this news,i just want to commit suicide,this life is boring
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Disneylady(f): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

My advice to every young woman out there. If you meet a good man, do everything right to make it work in relationships and marriage. The rate at which they snatch hubbys now is at an all time high.

Richdad
And what about those that have been doibg everything to make their relationship work out well nko? Still, you guys are just too covetous

4 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2019
After jealousy na witchcraft
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Disneylady(f): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2019
fatymore:
Shameless Ladies fighting over a guy who has countless concubines apart from them.

Why cant they attack the guy or connive together to chop him dry?

He will be feeling like a superhuman now tongue

Obinrin Lota Obinrin loto.
You talk well my sister.....Obinrin l'ota Obinrin true

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by DBossNG(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin make i no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Richdad50(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
I included a 'good' man in my sentence. Maybe you have been expending energy on the wrong man. Maybe you have been fetching water with a basket. I am sorry dear.
Richdad
Disneylady:

And what about those that have been doibg everything to make their relationship work out well nko? Still, you guys are just too covetous
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by babyfaceafrica: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
and so?
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by omoteacher(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

NL moderators giving cheap popularity to NURTW agberos.... Na 'garri Ijebu' no be only Koko Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by RichBoy247: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ordinary Agbero fuccking such beautiful women, even Goatluck Jonaddaft wife Mama Piss Sheppopo no go ever fine reach these unfortunate girls.
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Princeakin4u: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Very sad developments........[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luchy Donalds Shades Destiny Etiko Over Comments On Her Shopping Bags / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children / D'banj, 2face, Ubi Franklin & Swanky Jerry Hang Out In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.