Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies (34627 Views)

Rotten Rice Being Rebagged In Benue State (Video) / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Lagos Task Force Official Steals Impounded Motorcycle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by arrestdarrester: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Have you forgotten Oshiom Hole told a widow selling on the road like this to go and die? What do you now expect from his people?

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by aku626(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
dumb, so many hungry folks in the country and this. It would have been best they gave it out for free.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by 2blessed01(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
OshiomHOLE Thugs @ Work...

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by ajaymina(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
dellyjoe10:
WE ALL NEED licence to posses a gun in this country

May your days be longer than your ancestors...
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by HomeOfMe(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
FlirtyGist:
Watch Full Video here >> http://gistmore.com/task-force-official-pours-away-two-coolers-of-rice-being-sold-by-2-ladies-in-benin
These authorities keep heaping curses upon themselves. When nemesis begin to catch up with them they start calling God. Just imagine people 's sweat. Women that have slaved over a hot stove and heat to prepare those. Smh.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Oxb90: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rooy57:
And what was their reason for doing such... Save me the stress of clicking that link
I don't know what is happening to nairaland mods. How can a stupid story Luke this make fp.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by faithfull18(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Everybody doing as they like in this country.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by kikake: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
I thought they said that Nigeria is officially an Islamic country?

In many Islamic countries, you don't throw away food like this without facing the consequences.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by streetfabulous: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Agreed, humans can be obstinate but let's put a human face to law enforcement. Simply tell them to pack and leave. If they refuse or do it again, seize the goods and make them pay a fine to get it back. This way revenue can be generated while providing a deterrent to others.This waste is unnecessary and it even litters the environment.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Those task force guys wicked pass buhari.

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by zidek(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is a gross food waste and wickedness of the first degree
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Elvisu: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
The poor always in the habit of persecuting the poor in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Arysexy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Their political mentor in d person of Oshiomothief did worst in the famous"go and die" wickedness
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Ugosample(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Most Africans do not understand power and how to manage it. This is why our police kill innocent people any how. Just small power, and they think they are now gods.

Meanwhile, our people should also learn to respect the law and stop playing the victim at any given chance.
Quote me, when governor Obaseki invites those women for eye-service morning tea.

Yeye dey smell!

black monkeys are mentally challenged and intellectually handicapped

That is why they are treated like the joke they are by the rest of the world

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is just so disheartening, even though the government has been warning them against street trading. I can't blame those women because there is no space inside the market,and even a small space inside the market is damn too expensive and the have to pay 4 different taxes every whether u make sales or not.Now how can someone selling rice be able to rent a shop were u pay 40k monthly? Won't their kids eat ,go to school etc? The government is not just making anything easy for the poor masses.To even get a small space I. The mrkt u av to be connected and pay some ikpaje.

This country don tire me I swear.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by kikake: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Doubleprof1:
I am always interested in the why. Without it, no case.

You neva hear about "go and die" of Oshionwhole in Edo state?

Anything APC is go and die, nobody is bothered.

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na someone huzzle b dat ooo..

Las Las I no understand Nigeria
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Ugosample(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
samfishbone1:
its over and finished in this country.... heartless human in every corner... if no be say people dey see them,.. dem ho carry the cooler of rice and stew go office go eat am

the country is finished

that's for sure
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Ugosample(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
This is just so disheartening, even though the government has been warning them against street trading. I can't blame those women because there is no space inside the market,and even a small space inside the market is damn too expensive and the have to pay 4 different taxes every whether u make sales or not.Now how can someone selling rice be able to rent a shop were u pay 40k monthly? Won't their kids eat ,go to school etc? The government is not just making anything easy for the poor masses.To even get a small space I. The mrkt u av to be connected and pay some ikpaje.

This country don tire me I swear.

wickedness too much
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by drololaaof: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Don't allow Lai Mohammed see this oh becos he is creating millions of job
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Kingzra1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
figure007:
are we from the same place? Have been thinking of this for a long time.... Joke apart I think of it nearly everyday... God is our helper though but at the same time we need it.... I will get it one day... It's high time we start defending ourself
that's the best way to lv now in this country oo
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by newtee: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Too bad.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Teeabod(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
..and he will now die painfully and mysteriously 2mao now and everyone will be pitying his family not knowing he brought the wrath of d gods upon himself... Awon Werey!
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by neonly: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Albert0011:
That's someone's source of daily bread they just poured away so.
I wonder why oshiomhole and the incumbent governor of Edo state likes these touts.
Go to ring road and new Benin market side and see how they intimidate people anyhow especially all these market women.
I do pity for them some times when ever am passing.

Na dem vote for change
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by bikefab(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is very inhumane...
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by ighodarovictor(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Don't judge in a hurry, the task force was set up to enforce law..despite going too far , these set of people still keep using the walk way for street trading.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Originalsly: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmm.... funny why we not at all interested in finding out why. What if the rice was cooked in dirty water?.... what if they were warned before not to sell food in that area because the place was unsanitary? ....and we be wondering why our country is so disorganized.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by XaintJoel20: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
braine:
So what should we do now? Everyone knows that petty traders are not to sell over a drainage like is seen here.

You are a wise man.
It's not that these people don't know they are not suppose to display their goods on prohibited places, but often than not, they want to test the resolve of these task force officers and the government so that they can paint the government in a negative light. One thing I know, no one can unseat Governor Godwin Obaseki until he is done with his second term.
He that knows what to do and do it not to him it's a sin. (Bible).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos / Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.