Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work (28306 Views)

Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home / EXECUTIVE BATHROOM NEEDS HERE WITH PICTURES / Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Cceramicaltd: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Bathroom Ideas that work for all Nigerian homes. I guess you are bored with the same look throughout the year, it is time to lit your house up!

Renovating/changing the look of your bathroom should start from your Living room, down to your room and finally your private room which is the bathroom. So, which bathroom ideas will work for you? The tips you are about to read works for both a big bathroom and a small bathroom regardless of the space.

The first question is why do you want to change the look of your bathroom? Do you have any idea in Mind? Are you renovating yourself? Are you decorating yourself? Are you buying new accessories? Or are you using old accessories? The answer to all those questions will help you to know what exactly you need and how to go about it. Bathroom ideas that work are actually little things you don’t pay attention to or rather they are the little things you think are not important.

1. Add Mirror Walls: See, a mirror is very important in the bathroom. Apart from checking yourself out in the bathroom, it is also a very important decorative idea that will change the look of your bathroom. Have you been to an apartment with mirrors almost everywhere in the living room? That is because it gives the room some life! So, adding a mirror is one of the bathroom ideas that work and you should add that to your list.
2. Wall Mounted Toilets: If you are thinking about renovating your bathroom or furnishing your bathroom, you should also consider your changing your toilet seat to wall-mounted toilets instead of the old ones. A wall hung toilet is the best addition to add a glimpse of modernity to your bathroom. Keep style and elegance. It will definitely bring another look to your bathroom.
3. Shower Panels: Shower panel is a single unit system with multiple functions where homeowners can enjoy the experience of luxurious bathing. Installing a shower panel in your bathroom will give your bathroom that luxurious look that is on your mind.
4. Floating Vanities: A floating vanity creates the illusion of more space in this contemporary bathroom. Just like wall mounted toilets, Wall-mounted vanities do wonders for a bathroom’s design and usability. It makes your bathroom easier to clean and make your bathroom look bigger than it is.
5. Add Cabinets: Oh yes! If you don’t have a cabinet in your bathroom before you took this step, I will suggest you add it to the list. It is often placed above a sink or toilet and is made to hold hygiene products, toiletries, and medications. Bathroom cabinets are essential to storage and organization in a bathroom, and they often serve as the support for the bathroom sink.

https://www.c-ceramica.com/bathroom-ideas-that-work/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Brooke60(f): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2019
First to comment tongue

This is really nice and good ideas. I love luxurious bathrooms.
Lalasticlala, this should be on the front page

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Mayorless000: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nairaland shaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by engrgd(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amazing work
Excellent craftmanship

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by DaBogu: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Just because she’s your girlfriend doesn’t mean guys won’t ask her out. Bro, ask her out. Try your luck,she will decide if she’s your girl or not, but if she’s yours just be a gentleman and let her be. Gone are the days were guys beef one another cus of a girl. Are we clear?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by fiercehillz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cool and classy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
cool..
Nice
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Lamasta(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Even the HOLY BIBLE attest to it that MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by falcon01: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
�ℎ�� ������� ℎ�� ���� ��������
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by dontbothermuch: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
smiley

Anywhere I wish to look for an accommodation as a bachelor, what interest me is a beautiful bathroom & security.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by anochuko01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
you didnt add any new bathroom knacking style or idea?

your list is inconclusive
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by officialfestus(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
I love to be rich

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Kowor(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
DaBogu:
Just because she’s your girlfriend doesn’t mean guys won’t ask her out. Bro, ask her out. Try your luck,she will decide if she’s your girl or not, but if she’s yours just be a gentleman and let her be. Gone are the days were guys beef one another cus of a girl. Are we clear?
Word.
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Wonderful100(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
That's wonderful

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Kingluqman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Some go see this as living room I swear.. grin
Poverty die die die

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Kingluqman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Some go see this as living room I swear.. grin
Poverty die die die

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by opalk(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
I reject poverty
Poverty die die die
Go my enemies side

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by gift01: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Shalanga and Shot Put crew won't reason what you saying

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Desanta(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmmm.
Looks good.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by bokunrawo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nawa for that wall mounted toilet, it can't work in Nigeria, I don't want a case where someone will now sit on the toilet and village people will just remove the bolt they use to hang the toilet. This will just cause so many tear tear nyash cases in Nigeria. grin

My Humble Opinion grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Waakanda: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Very cool

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Bonebreaker(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Best place to bath is in river with marine spirits aka mammy water

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Cceramicaltd: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Brooke60:
First to comment tongue

This is really nice and good ideas. I love luxurious bathrooms.
Lalasticlala, this should be on the front page
Thank you. Check out this link for our products on promo https://www.nairaland.com/5099361/check-out-creavits-products-promo
bokunrawo:
Nawa for that wall mounted toilet, it can't work in Nigeria, I don't want a case where someone will now sit on the toilet and village people will just remove the bolt they use to hang the toilet. This will just cause so many tear tear nyash cases in Nigeria. grin

My Humble Opinion grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...Now this is funny. It is safer than the old WC though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Slimguy0(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Classy stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Widowed “Akara” Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals / Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government / N500K Electricity Bill Debt On Newly Purchased House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.