Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

First Bank! We Are There! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank! We Are There! (5840 Views)

First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria / First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank! We Are There! by fab1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2007
I did the first bank interview, and just like some pple out there I havent been called yet, But I KNOW I will be called, just like a lot of others out there, just Try this guys, and ladies, HAVE FAITH! I want to see how many pple BELIEVE like I do, Lets get a long list of replies for this post and see if GOD has ever told a lie or if he will let any one who beleives in him down. JOin me pple, this is a test of faith, reply this post if you BELIEVE! ;
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by ucheking(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2007
we are together for , I BELIEVE!!!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by sanctity: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2007
My dear, ur faith is leading u right.
We are there in deed. U know y? That man(God) never fails.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by claude101: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2007
I BELIEVE!

I BELIEVE!

I BELIEVE!

WE ARE THERE!

THE LORD IS IN CONTROL!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2007
i so much believe we are there! having faith is comforting
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by dejino: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2007
i really do believe and want to use this medium to express my faith. I know God has a lot in store for us. lets remain hopeful and Prayerful.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by shakeem: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2007
hi, this is sure to encourage u in ur FAITH, any thing is possible to him dat believes, it's ur ticket to achieving the unachievable, cheers House
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by mikekelech(m): 2:54am On Apr 30, 2007
if u can aspire u can acquire, expectatn they say is d mother of manifestation let's keep and prayin and trustin God and in due season he will urely bring all of our heart desires to come 2 pass. rember all things are possible 2 him that believes
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by teric(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2007
I STRONGLY BELIEVE WE ARE THERE,JUST BELIEVE BECAUSE GOD IS STILL GOD
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Ada227: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2007
I believe that God is faithful,Let just keep hoping and praying.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by asanibola: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2007
i believe that with god all things are possible. we will all get there in jesus name. just keep hope alive for the next batch.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by santanovva(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2007
A nice "Association of Believers", all the best my people, and yes, I BELIEVE!!!!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Chinweogo: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2007
hi nairalanders, i too believe that we'll be called cos GOD has never and will never fail. Amen
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by umasky(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2007
I have a God that never fails, am in in the same faith hoping that we are there in JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Tismi: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2007
i believe also.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by daphey(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2007
Tanx a bunch fellow landers. I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE!!!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by nwaole: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2007
there is noting too hard for god to do,he owns everything including firstbank.i believe we aret here amen
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by smartdoe(f): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2007
I STRONGLY BELIEVE MY NAME IS IN ONE OF THE BATCHES. THANKS FOR THE MORALE BOOSTING. I KNOW GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN ME.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by khris(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2007
God is wonderful and can do the impossible.I BELIEVE ABSOLUTELY IN HIM.THANKS FOR THE MORAL BOOSTER
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by anijummai(f): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2007
Faith is the only thing that can get u a response frm God. Keep it up guys, i believe too. See ya there.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by reelcute2: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hi Ya All,

Never posted anything on this forum, not even loggin in with my ID, but I benefit always from the info. I think I've got to express my faith, they'll certainly call us. I almost felt bad when I got the "sorry" message from their site, but with my e-experience, i know that's how the site is programmed. If you're not listed at the time, you will receive that messge, even when they others come out from the training school and we are there, if they log in their ID, they'll receive the same information,

LET'S KEEP OUR FAITH FLYING!!

2. Has anyone who took the Bank PHB test in the east been contacted?
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by awobanji: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2007
God says the expectations of the righteous will not be cut short. i also believe and i'm sure that God has taken us there already. keep on believing guys.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Ojeleye: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2007
I believe too. Findings revealed that we are still going to be called. We just have to wait for our time. keep faith.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by tenssai: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2007
THE LORD IS OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENCE,
HE IS MY BUCKLER, MY FORTRESS, MY SAVIOUR, MY ROCK AND MY SALVATION.

IN HIM I TRUST.S
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Jacobsons(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2007
Sure, I believe
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by ofonmbuk(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2007
I believe and trust God.He that started the good work in us will see it through to the very end.We need not despair or doubt God.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by tutsy: 11:41am On May 01, 2007
thanks guys this is real encouraging as i had all but assumed it was over from the message on their site .
@reelcute2 thanks a million for the clarification it was just the info i needed
and count me in as a believer cos with GOD all things are possible |(not some things or most things but all things)and am lookin forward to seeing u all at the induction for the next batch
so Y'all just keep the faith.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by dollyfil(f): 2:31pm On May 01, 2007
i believe
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by woaini(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2007
Thanks people, this is very encouraging, I almost had a heart attack grin when I got the sorry news. I BELIEVE
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by swwetE(f): 4:02pm On May 01, 2007
I want to say that I'm with u, i have faith that the job is on the way. It don't matter that i haven't heard yet but I know that the God i serve has given me assurance that i will get it. I know that what we have to do is believe and it is ours. Keep the faith y'all
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by lababe2(f): 4:17pm On May 01, 2007
i believe strongly that i will be part of the 2nd batch because our god is faithful to grant unto us our heart desires, so nairalanders lets keep the faith.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by omoya(f): 5:27pm On May 01, 2007
yes i believe.our god is never too late.lets put our trust in him.he will surely do it.cheers ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phcn Recruitment Form, Ideas Pls / I Got A Job!!! / Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.