Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? (4669 Views)

How To Verify Google Adsense Address Without Pin 2020 / How To Verify Google Adsense ID / How To Verify Google Adsense Payment Address In Nigeria Without Pin [easiest Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? by okpiewon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please, I need advice only if you have been able to successfully verify your Adsense identity with a passport before. I tried Once and was rejected

From the Image Attach, which type of photo is best

Image 1. Full Page
Image 2. ONly PHoto Id page

Re: Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? by emmyw(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yes, They Accept It within 12 Hours
Re: Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mine was accepted within 5mins
Re: Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? by emmyw(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
okpiewon:
Please, I need advice only if you have been able to successfully verify your Adsense identity with a passport before. I tried Once and was rejected

From the Image Attach, which type of photo is best

Image 1. Full Page
Image 2. ONly PHoto Id page

Full Page And Kindly Remove Your Passpot From This Forum Now, You Would Have Even Blur It Before Uploading It Here, Snap The Full Page And Upload It On Google Adsense Page, Make Sure The Name And Address Matches With The One On The Passport, It Will Be Verified Within 12 Hours
Re: Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? by okpiewon(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thanks for the confirmation, Please was a full page passport you uploaded or just the photo and profile page?
CooperJay:
Mine was accepted within 5mins
Re: Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
okpiewon:
Thanks for the confirmation, Please was a full page passport you uploaded or just the photo and profile page?

Full front page
Re: Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? by lathyph: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2020
What do you mean by full front page?, please

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! / When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? / Don Caprio Shared "How To Open And Verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.