Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief (17659 Views)

Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? / EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by Afamed: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
and clueless buhari and hyprocrite looter Osinbajo are saint. including looter Tinubu. dude you are hyprocrite for supporting the looters with your blood.
Take them to court with your evidence, instead of Wailing uncontrollable.
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by albaniy1: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
U WANT ME TO READ ALL THIS LONG STORY FROM A FORMER CJN NOT EVEN CURRENT 1

WEDON
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by tuniski: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
engineerboat:

Small children everywhere
Age verification needed on some Posts.

Anyway, the Persecution of Onneghen will become the albatross of buhari.
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
EFCC ooò, APC ooo, Buhari ooo! All have failed. This man just trashed this government publicly.
No justice will again side this evil regime. Mark this!

This is why I love my SS people. They can take you to the cleaners. Some tribes would have chickened out and be saying "my hands are tied", cowards!

Udom humiliated Akpabio and turned him to political slave. See how Wike is humiliating Amaechi now. You don't mess with SS. They will humiliate you fulltime. Unlike some Ambodes ...etal

2 Likes

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Reading and comprehension is truly an art!
Is that what you deduced ?

blackpanda:

very guilty. Onnoghen is very corrupt

BuT for now he is counting on fellow judges in NJC to block his prosecution

1 Like

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
No substance in this world again.
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by tunde233(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
blackpanda:

D
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by bimtee2001(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
I am highly disappointed by the prosecution counsel. They could have at least read through their positions before submitting it to the tribunal. How can a judge be bribed two years before hearing a case? Can you bribe a judge to make you lose a case? Can you bribe a judge who is not a member of panel in a case to win such a case?
I do think Nigeria now has a dictionary that is different from rest of the world. So much for intergrity and corruption fighting.
God save Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
K
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by Elvis778(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
blackpanda:
we all know onnoghen is a thief

He tried to rig with atiku, but buhari outsmarted the duo
Na so dem don do una reach?? So tey dem disconnect the wire connected to your medulla, even a Mad man knows the CJN is innocent, the case against him holds no weight sef
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by Elvis778(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
albaniy1:
U WANT ME TO READ ALL THIS LONG STORY FROM A FORMER CJN NOT EVEN CURRENT 1

WEDON
Don't be so biased, He is still the CJN but currently not active, the person heading the SC now is just an acting CJN, get that straight
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by bishopkay: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
blackpanda:

Perhaps you can sound smart by telling us how he was corrupt
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by bishopkay: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
blackpanda:
we all know onnoghen is a thief

He tried to rig with atiku, but buhari outsmarted the duo

It baffles me how you kids reason. You people should leave the politics session for mature minds

2 Likes

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by Optionalx: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari is terrorist who is very good at destroying institutions, falsehood etc he did it in 1983 he will do it again. By the time he is done ... guess where Nigeria will be ...
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by PHIPEX(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Everyone who called this man a thief owe him serious apology. What a vindictive govt.
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by pfadom: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Onnoghen will only be reinstated in your dream!

He was too quick to admit forgetfulness and now he is denying. What manner of judicial officer is this?

Johnnyessence:
Onnoghen will be vindicated by the NJC. he will return to his post back as the Chief Justice of Nigeria.
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by poseidon12: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

He will return as cjn in adeleke family house

It is fools like you that are keeping Nigeria backward. You probably did not read the man's defense because you are intellectually challenged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by poseidon12: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
super story

Knucklehead spotted.

1 Like

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by poseidon12: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

Really struggling hard to defend your looting companion

Tell your crooked brother Buhari to make his asset declaration public. Fools everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by poseidon12: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Onnoghen is obviously innocent of the frivolous charges. Shame on the EFCC for bringing these charges. I still wonder about the quality of teaching in our Law Schools in Nigeria. I find it difficult to believe that a Lawyer at the EFCC looked at the petition and considered it credible.
The Attorney General Malami is really a big disgrace to the Law profession. I wonder how he became a SAN.
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by MrMoney55: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

He will return as cjn in adeleke family house
are you in support of bad governace?
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by garfield1: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrMoney55:
are you in support of bad governace?
Returning onnoghen is bad governance
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by MrMoney55: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
pfadom:
Onnoghen will only be reinstated in your dream!

He was too quick to admit forgetfulness and now he is denying. What manner of judicial officer is this?

read you won't read but will come here and display your stupidity its not a crime if you forget to declare some assets
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by MrMoney55: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Returning onnoghen is bad governance
why if I may ask
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by 9jaRealist: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2019
This submission is a case study of the WASTAGE that goes on in the Nigerian public sector...
Justices go to international conferences with their spouses and both are paid estacode in dollars? Why?!

Time to get rid of this so-called “estacode”, which is an anachronism of British colonial era civil service. In most civilized
/advanced countries, when you travel on official business you simply submit your bills and all REASONABLE expenses are refunded. Meanwhile, in Nigeria, between official house, official car, servants, free newspapers, estacode, travel allowance, etc., we waste all of our revenue on sustaining less than 0.5% of our population in government, while the other 99.5% of the population has to make do with a minuscule budgetary amount left over for capital investment in physical and social infrastructure (roads, schools, hospitals, etc.). SMDH
Re: NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief by senatordave1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

Senatordave1 this is you in another mask but I want to tell you you will end up in disappointment if you think fg or the efcc has anything against this man. All his response so far have been very articulate and straight forward. While on the efcc reports, we see vindictiveness, pettiness, desperation to please and disjointed theories in an attempt to rope in an innocent man.

I saw y'all rejoicing over the efcc report Lol. May I perhaps remind you the efcc looses 90% of their cases? You know why? They are in such a haste to please the dullards at rock they fail to do proper investigation.

All they do is brandish figures around and run to the media to begin their smear campaign against the person, then try to make the person take a plea bargain after destroying their public image. Need I remind you Cases are not won in the media? They are won in court rooms!

BTW, we are still waiting for the billions of dollars the EFCC claimed they traced to Onnoghen's accounts. We are still looking for the foreign accounts he opened with closing balances running into several billions of naira. SMH

Will you join onnoghen in retirement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu / Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.