Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) (61258 Views)

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by mozona(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
NIGERIA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by id4sho(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
g
Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Inproper usage. If school can't make it clean then student keep it clean for your health. Is a pity and very painful.

4 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by CHOPUP411(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Breeding future leader

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Bonebreaker(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
which kind shit una de shit like dis nw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by ClearFlair: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Atiku’s friends

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by InvertedHammer: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
/
Who is the last hero that used that toilet?

Some poor bloke may end up giving her cunnilingus.

SMH.
/

2 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by restored2016(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Danrizzle:
Present state of GH hostel toilets. Who would believe these facilities are still in use.
who paste this thing for here, the thing dey smell from there!

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Mbediogu(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Too much population. The authorities should consider re establishing off campus hostels as was the case in the 70s.
Think of it, IJ and GH and Ibiam are the newest hostels at UNEC my Alma mater. Proudly an Osajyefo NH Nkrumah Hall ex chap of good old days.
Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by mikeeze(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
God 4bid Nigerians.
I cnt even stand it when there is poop in d toilet.
.. Tlk more of ds..
Ds gals re dirty.. Forget d worker's.. Animals wouldn't even think of such

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by amaniro: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
ClearFlair:
Atiku’s friends

Shut up. This is university of Nigeria.
Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by restored2016(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
you mean this is a female hostel, so ladies can not come and clean there own toliets, how will they clean there husbands toliet... so bad!

2 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by DedeNkem: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is one of the many signs of corruption in Nigerian Universities?
The head of this school should be sacked!

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
University of Developers - make una come see development!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Consray(f): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
wittyt98:
its hard to believe humans are the ones using that toilet.

can u imagine
honestly.....

3 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Odogu9195:
Here is something I don’t understand. Why can’t those students take a day and really clean the toilet?? So those yeye student expect school to come clean toilet for them? Smh lazy and dirty youth. Just 1k is enough. Everyone in the building contribute. Was this toilet like when it was opened?? Sometimes I think we deserve the kinda politicians and so called leaders we have. Looking at this, some stupid students they even poo for toilet ground.
Am disappointed at your statement. Those students much have paid one fee or the other for hostel maintenance instead of questioning the school authority for nonchalant attitude you are condemning the students. Why would the university admit more than its capacity? Why would the management be insensitive to student's hygiene? Can the head of the school try this in a private establishment?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by inspector44(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
I hav just one question......... How did this toilets get to this stage cos looking at this place it show that even the users have no home training!!!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by pek(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
restored2016:
you mean this is a female hostel, so ladies can not come and clean there own toliets, how will they clean there husbands toliet... so bad!
*their*
Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Do they have Students Union in that school. If yes, then they are useless.

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jeezzz...

Some peeps are dirty oo..
Why will you use the toilet and then dump the tissue on the floor?
Is there no water to flush Immediately?

Do you guys have to wait for the cleaners?

Una no dey wash toilet for una house?

BTW, Do youu guys poo on the door too?

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by midnighter(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
im sure they hire those elderly women who will just swish a mop around and go home. and they will pay them a pittance for dong so. Lose-lose situation

actually in public institutions toilets and public areas need to be cleaned several times a day, not just once

3 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Geesaintagape: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
By seeing the graphics I nearly vomited

2 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by echodrum(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Odogu9195:
Here is something I don’t understand. Why can’t those students take a day and really clean the toilet?? So those yeye student expect school to come clean toilet for them? Smh lazy and dirty youth. Just 1k is enough. Everyone in the building contribute. Was this toilet like when it was opened?? Sometimes I think we deserve the kinda politicians and so called leaders we have. Looking at this, some stupid students they even poo for toilet ground.
when will you take a day off to repair bad roads?? Or are you lazy?

3 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by bluefilm: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
BananaTree:

You're a mumu. I really don't think you ever attended a university. If you did, please tell me tales of how you and your colleagues took a day to clean the toilets cleaners are being paid to do.

You are the mumu here.

So you want to tell me that if you are paid to clean that place, you will accept the pay and do the job?

Tufiakwa.

8 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
ictjobber:
Nigerians are pigs.. If i were the VC of UNN i won't do anything about this. I remember back then in 2010 when the toilets and bathrooms were renovated... Trust Nigerians it didn't even take UNN Students upto 6 months to destroy it... Person go go toilet him no go carry water, some go use paper instead of tissue and instead of discarding it properly they dump it inside the toilet bowl, after messing and rendering their toilets unusable them go cime begun break into other people own..... It got to a point i just gave up and started patronizing the Convenience beside Environmental Faculty...

This our "afterall no be my own mentality" is killing us... God help us...
Ur last paragraph says it all

4 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by DedeNkem: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
ictjobber:
Nigerians are pigs.. If i were the VC of UNN i won't do anything about this. I remember back then in 2010 when the toilets and bathrooms were renovated... Trust Nigerians it didn't even take UNN Students upto 6 months to destroy it... Person go go toilet him no go carry water, some go use paper instead of tissue and instead of discarding it properly they dump it inside the toilet bowl, after messing and rendering their toilets unusable them go cime begun break into other people own..... It got to a point i just gave up and started patronizing the Convenience beside Environmental Faculty...

This our "afterall no be my own mentality" is killing us... God help us...

Most of them don't have toilet at home.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
My sister entered hostel in her year one. After sending numerous graphic pictures even worse than this one I had to find a lodge for her to stay off campus

This was the exact situation that happened with my younger sis. One picture and it was a done deal. Folks had to get her an accommodation off campus ASAP!

But I feel for the students who are still stuck there. Accomodation in Enugu is a bit on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Amalekki: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Blood of Jesus!
Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by Damfostopper(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
I blame the students..... some of them are like pigs.... yu shit....yu no flush..... so na the cleaner go come do everything..... the cleaner no be human being abi?

6 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by wanger50(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
I wish you guys have an opportunity of checking out how toilets are well taking care of by ABU management and her students. I'm sure,in the end people from that region will now come and be blaming northerners for the poor condition of their toilets.

9 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) by kaelz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Anybody henceforth that calls madonna IDP camp, thunder from pluto awaits dat fool
CodeTemplar:
And people from that school are calling Madonna University IDP camp.
This one is concentration camp within an IDP camp. I can imagine the gas oozing out alone being at par with the Nazi Cyanide gas chambers.
God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.