Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (73967 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Ykol(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
mamatwiny:
I pity Nigerians that have overstayed in that country. Na to just pack their bags come back jejely remain.
I swear cid go start if I mistakely forget ya emirate I. D for house na police station u go land # imagine Nigerians mindset love of money and selfishness

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
perryy:
Blame your greedy leaders for not letting them go. Until u let them go this is how they will continue to tarnish your image.
Most of these guys are uneducated ,you cannot all have traders only .some are committing crimes because they lack skiils or education to remove them from that level of poverty.There are more women in school in the east than men .How do you think the future will look like to you .even if you create your igbo nation does uneducated are still a time bomb that will affect neighbors and surrounding countries.

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by BanevsJoker(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemmylove101:
This is really sad.. you see why yoruba should have their own country. I know what those guys did in UAE will have consequence. If today yoruba has their country, we will have the highest visa free countries in the whole africa. its high time we let biafra go.
Yes. I absolutely agree with you. Let Biafra go.

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by ogbonti: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Ah swear na wetin we discussed today for my place be dis, how i wish we have our Oduduwa nation, it would have been an Eldorado with good International reputation probably USA would have been visa free to us sef.

Oduduwa = wire wire+ love scam+ credit card
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Tospringe: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
mightyhaze:
that begging episode still dey pain u. Begging na work ? Abi na generational inheritance ? Haba
So why you come dey lament cos dem publish names of the Igbos spoiling our country's image?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Sheggy13(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bashed Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo
I saw your comment and had to quickly check Ogundamisi's tweet to see where he bashed Igbos and found none. Only saw where he listed the names of the robbers and bashed criminals destroying Nigeria's reputation. I know if you'd seen names like Kunle, Femi etc there, you'd have been laughing, but here you are wrongly accusing a man of tribalism just cos the people involved are your tribesmen. Quite pathetic.

13 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm a Yoruba person but Yorubas commit crime too,I won't lie

For me to deny that means I'm a bastard.

But u guys glorify it,that's my own problem,I'm saying if someone attacks those guys u guys would defend them,saying man must chop or other rubbish.

I had an Ibo friend then at one point in Ibadan, the guy told me to my face that there was a Town in Ibo land I think Enugu or anambra, the guy said in a village that there were fine houses all over,but that more than half of those houses if investigated was built from criminal proceeds

He told me to my face, that ppl in those town don't care how u make money as long as u make it

That's what I'm talking about,let's say d truth criminality has become a part,not all,but a part of ibos culture,

Get rich quick syndrome Is too much

But d sad part is u guys hardly condemn,but I guys will b defending them, saying others tribes too has criminals,what concerns u with other tribe?

What spoil d Hausa is religion we both know that, if not that, hausas are very contended with what they have

Yorubas too have criminals, for me to deny this means I'm a bastard.but u will rarely see any Yorubas going up and down defending them,giving them chieftaincy titles

Yorubas will never celebrate those ppl

But u ibos don't care how the money is made, as long as money keeps on coming in,u will defend them

The thing that pains me is u guys will attack other tribes

Buruji Kashamu was a Senator representing the mighty Ogun for how many years: a wanted criminal abroad. See how he turned his constituents into beggars:
https://www.nairaland.com/3213688/kashamu-donates-items-residents-house
You think any of those people care where he gets his money from.
Femi Gbajabiamila, contesting House of Reps Speakership was disbarred from practising law in Georgia for theft from his client and a history of being a crook.
The current lord and master of the Yoruba race, Tinubu, has a long, shady history in the US with allegations of drug trafficking, and sprays money around with little distinction between his personal account and Lagos state coffers. None of the hungry people lining up everyday outside his house care where his money is from. Better climb down from that your pedestal and your fake moralizing and phony ascribing of virtue to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by mightyhaze: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tospringe:

So why you come dey lament cos dem publish names of the Igbos spoiling our country's image?
E make sense for that shameless woman to speedily reel out names of igbo criminals while hiding names of yorobba and awusa criminals ?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by enemyofprogress: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
See what these Igbo rascals caused for innocent Nigerians now

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by jrusky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
You see wetin my brothers from the SE has caused Nigerians now? Sorry I'm not talking tribal but two weeks ago I said it here that the SE as people need to do a serious mop up and hard campaign to reshapen our indigenes mind on getting money anyhow anyway but one useless idiot came here to called me names now see the embarrassment.

Dubai is one of the only country left for Nigerians to go at least to cool off but see the stress Nigerians will go through now to obtain the visa. Is these how we claimed a developer as a tribe?

Thailand we messed it up, Malaysia we messed it up, China, South Korea, Philllione, Indonesia, South Africa, India, Cambodia, Ghana, Togo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia all these nation and others I did not mention go back to what caused Nigeria fall out with them on migration you will realised it's my own people criminal nature caused it all. Pls truth is bitter im a traveller my self I grew up outside Nigeria so I know what I'm saying.

Pls let's work on our ways of looking for money biko this embarrassment is too much.

8 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Ugosample(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
jrusky:
You see wetin my brothers from the SE has caused Nigerians now? Sorry I'm not talking tribal but two weeks ago I said it here that the SE as people need to do a serious mop up and hard campaign to reshapen our indigenes mind on getting money anyhow anyway but one useless idiot came here to call ed me name now see the embarrassment.

ndi ube anyi sef undecided

Mgb'obula crime undecided
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by bighorlus(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
See how a few idiots cause problems for other law abiding Nigerians. Fooooools
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Unlimitk(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Buruji Kashamu was a Senator representing the mighty Ogun for how many years: a wanted criminal abroad. See how he turned his constituents into beggars:
You think any of those people care where he gets his money from.
Femi Gbajabiamila, contesting House of Reps Speakership was disbarred from practising law in Georgia for theft from his client and a history of being a crook.
The current lord and master of the Yoruba race, Tinubu, has a long, shady history in the US with allegations of drug trafficking, and sprays money around with little distinction between his personal account and Lagos state coffers. None of the hungry people lining up everyday outside his house care where his money is from. Better climb down from that your pedestal and your fake moralizing and phony ascribing of virtue to yourselves.

Dumb mofo

How many ppl know buuji is a drug baran

Even tinubu u guys shout about,no Yoruba even my family know anything about his past or his dealings

Bring me a well known criminal Yoruba person that is well known by Yoruba or average Yoruba ppl,not internet criminal ooo

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Huh?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Jabioro: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
"Won ti ba be je" Dem don't spoiled d place..Charity begin at home...See unaself!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Midecent99(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pontaboki:
The dirty mouth old hag won’t be truthful for once to say that this took effect from January this year
This took place last week very close to
my place at Sharjah, Dubai

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by sapeleboi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
many
babyfaceafrica:
who uae help?

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Speechless... what is bad is bad... Excuses cant be an excuse.. Some days ago Saudi killed Nigerians for drugs.. 20 Nigerians on death role..
... hmmm..

There was a Nation.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by richie240: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemmylove101:
This is really sad.. you see why yoruba should have their own country. I know what those guys did in UAE will have consequence. If today yoruba has their country, we will have the highest visa free countries in the whole africa. its high time we let biafra go.
the issue is:do they really want Biafra?
the answer is a capital NO! Being in Nigeria pays them more than what they claim to clamor for and they KNOW IT! The other day when AREWA YOITH Gabe the October 31, 2017 declaration to leave the north after their Biafra agitation, what happened? Did they not shout to d whole world AU, ICC, ECOWAS, NATO. etc) of disenfranchisement?
If a referendum is carried out this very day amongst ALL Nigerians, u'll see that more (real) Nigerians will want them to go. Even more 'Biafrans' woild rather be nigerian than biafran.
Good riddance....

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by 47hitman(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
People who blame government are those who have no sense of responsibility. Government doesn't determine what you eat and other choices of yours, to the level of about 80%, that means government has a say too but when you lay all blames on government, it's not right.

Nigerians who went to UAE to disgrace the nation are to be blamed solely for this national disgrace.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by BigIyanga: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Can he tell GMB to stay in his country for medical treatment?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Unlimitk:

Dumb mofo

How many ppl know buuji is a drug baran

Even tinubu u guys shout about,no Yoruba even my family know anything about his past or his dealings

Bring me a well known criminal Yoruba person that is well known by Yoruba or average Yoruba ppl,not internet criminal ooo

There is more sef. Former Lagos speaker Ikuforiji was a multiply convicted criminal in the US:
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-grills-lagos-speaker-adeyemi-ikuforiji-over-n7-billion-fraud
Notice how the 4 politicians I've named are all top men in SW politics. And you have the audacity to come here with your phony moralizing about how we worship criminals in Igbo land, even though it is in Yoruba land where the criminals are ascending to political office.

I should bring you a well known criminal Yoruba person. Whose fault is it that you are ignorant about the many crooks that pervade Yoruba politics while you ascribe fake moral virtue to yourselves? Why don't you bring me the "well known Igbo criminals" that we are elevating?

Again, see how a criminal that was made a Senator in Yoruba land turned his constituents into beggars:
Look at the images above and shut up with your fake moral posturing.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Midecent99(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
Nigerians don too plenty for there
This news is fake just called UAE Immigration office here in Dubai and the news is fake
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Ah swear na wetin we discussed today for my place be dis, how i wish we have our Oduduwa nation, it would have been an Eldorado with good International reputation probably USA would have been visa free to us sef.

But many Yoruba Boys too follow do Yahoo. Abi u forget?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by richie240: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Zionista:
These Igbo boys nor dey hear word. They have killed Nigeria's image globally .

The get rich or die tryin' syndrome is wrecking a lot of havoc on the mindset of these criminally-wired southeastern boys.

Must everyone drive 4MATIC?

SUCH A SHAME.

This isn't good time to be from the East.
What annoys me most is that these are d same sets that mock Nigeria, calling her "zoo" failed country" "shithole" etc, insult and deride her leaders at d tip of a hat, fight whoever is against evil, yet carry f same "zoo" passport and are d major cause of international disgrace to Nigeria! TMR they'll blame pmb for the bans worldwide 4 d rot they have caused worldwide!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by richie240: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nice123:
Let igbos go
who told u they want to go? Do u know how many of them have crossed 'borders' to d 'zoo' (Lagos, kano, yobe, Kaduna, etc) today alone?

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Meliaen(f): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bash Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo

You deserve the bashing, squashing and thrashing. What you cannot do in the open, with your real names, you go undercover to nairaland to do. Sodding hypocrites!!!!

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Dino98: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trizzi:
Nawa o

I said this thing yesterday na!!!

Ibo people causing problems for us everywhere.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Meliaen(f): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemmylove101:

To that effect, Yorubas should join hands with the igbos to clamor for biafra. I'm tired of igbos already. Always have been.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.