Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos (1549 Views)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Ganduje Burns Fake & Illegal Drugs Worth Over N380 Million / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by stephenduru: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Three students of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, have been confirmed dead while one is still unconscious after allegedly overdosing on a mixture of some drugs.

According to report, the four students were found on Tuesday at Sunshine Castle Hostel, Umuchima in Ihiagwa community, Owerri North LGA, Imo state. They had reportedly taken a mixture of tramadol, codeine, vodka and Indian hemp.

Two of them reportedly died instantly while the only lady amongst them and another male student were found unconscious and immediately moved to Federal Medical Centre Owerri and placed on life support there.The male student later died in the hospital, leaving only the lady still unconscious.

Reports claimed all four of them were found unclad, one was with a bathing soap in his hand while the other were lying on top of the lady. The room was filled with bottles of codeine, packets of tramadol, Indian hemp,vodka and other drugs.

Police men arrived at the hotel on Wednesday morning to take away the dead bodies and also arrest the lodge caretaker. Currently most occupants of the lodge have vacated the premises for fear of being arrested

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/three-futo-students-die-after-taking.html

Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by JasonScoolari: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy.

5 Likes

Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by Olanipekun1: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
omo see combo

maybe they're preparing for a gangbangg cheesy
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by Tonnexy: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
What a life
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by KevMitnick: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
What a waste...
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by falcon01: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cool! If they hadn't took the last pills, they will run mad! And superstitious people will start saying its village people. Thank God they died doing what they love doing, getting stoned.
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by ajapz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
They got what they wanted, so i dnt have to be sorry for them.
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by sweerychick(f): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Only sorry for their parents! Those kids are fools

1 Like

Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Awon omo science students.

Mixing gone wrong.

How will their parents who sent them to study in school feel right now??
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
They went out with a bang
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by alizma: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
three against one yet she outlived them. this is why I only do the much my strength can carry me. never challenge a woman in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by Freewoman(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
okoooooooooooooo

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FOR ALL ESQUIRES CALL THE NEGOTIATOR ON 08177232743

Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by AbaLion: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
3 guys and 1 lady in a sex orgy or 4some under the influence of drugs.
While the 3 dudes have been confirmed dead, the only female in the act was reportedly unconscious, however, with a likelihood of reganing consciousness to full fitness in a few days. Heavily boosted dicks gone but the girl, after a few weeks rests, hops on the next available dicks. The quest for seeking validation of sexual prowess from ladies is the trend among today's younger men at the detriment of their productivity. The quest of becoming the next Lexington Steele or Mandingo.

Ironically, this and more plethora of moral rots and other pervasive social vices are fast becoming a norm in an acclaimed, self righteously Christian dominated region of the country where Christianity has become the butt of jokes.

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Am in futo and this is trending on campus..

How u ho dey combine vodka,tramadol,and other hard drinks in the name of banging undecided
Re: Three Futo Students Die After Taking Overdose Of Mixture Of Illegal Drugs(photos by LadySarah: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Futo gone to the dogs!
I weep for My Almamater.
A core Futoite would never have Time for All these.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New: Imo Governor-elect Freezes State Bank Accounts / Watch Your Back – Nigerians Tell Senator Abaribe / BREAKING: PENGASSAN Orders Strike Over Arrest Of Exxonmobil Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.