Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore (26362 Views)

Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For / Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by udori(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
u don tire?

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by loomer: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
which game you been dey play?

tetris abi na super mario
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Isoduwa(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who wife epp?
Wizkid say make i tell ice block say he na up coming leaner
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by rapid101(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Coming from a failed artiste with dead career.

Who still listens to his songs sef

#spits
ll u shot up

What he achieved u haven't achieved one quarter of it

Do u expect him to reign for eva

Every body wit der time
Wen ur time is over, some one takes over
That d stages of life
I don't get u guys wit all dis ur failed career stuff

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shakara don't end.
Welcome back to reality.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by namiji2598: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits
one of the top five rappers in Nigeria and Africa back in the days ...his hits are compared to none of those trash Yoruba Artist continue releasing til date

6 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Now that you are broke?
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Donjazzy12(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
chinambusay:
Ice Prince, the Chocolate City star rapper who was a guest this morning on Beat FM's 'Morning Rush' with Olisa Adibua and Osi Suave, disclosed that he is now looking for a wife and not trying to play games.

Ice Prince who admitted that he is dating someone now, also disclosed that he is taking things serious with her as he is looking for a wife now. He said; 'I'm looking for a wife now, I'm not trying to play games anymore. You know I've always had pretty women and I'm actually dating someone now'.

Also speaking about his 7-year-old son, Jamal, the rapper said; I'm proud of him, everytime I see his project in school he makes me so happy'.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/im-looking-for-a-wife-now-not-trying-to-play-games-anymore-ice-prince/

OK na, must you announce it! Most young men of nowadays are just fools!

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Richdad50:
Very Silly Kid. A nonentity. I won't add to your problems son. Your village people are really after the last of your senses

You must be very stupid and foolish for quoting me in the first place. Bloody Idiooot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by shadrach77: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
DonBenny77:
They no longer feeling the boy

See advert
grin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Xbursta(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
I nominate Victoria Kimani angry

the one wey him and M.I don finish or which 1

i nominate rita dominic grin
soberdrunk:
I nominate Victoria Kimani angry

the one wey him and M.I don finish or which 1

i nominate rita dominic

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Blacksavage: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Now you know you will settle down. After all the chick wey u dn blow..
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
You came late bro........ Good woman don finish for nijja

Check my signature contact me if need be
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Vcent50: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Go and marry your babymama
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by poweredcom(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Naija is never the right place for true love when we have poor and fish brain ladies all around who has barely notin to offer a struggling man

Oga ice Prince just cool down find one babe give belle again na so p diddy take do and till date baba de free from marriage wahala

No naija gal is trusted Weller many of dem don cast in oloshoness and many dem don bang dem finish
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by TANID(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Twinkleblinkx:
Lol funny guy grin grin

By the way, I do importation of all phone accessories. Stocks available at wholesale prices.
Contact 08141687334 for businesses ��

110 Naira For Real ?
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by itelima: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2019
The ones u finished, who will marry them....
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Are you kidneying me?

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2019
He didn’t have to let the cat out the bag. Gals will get desperate.
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by FreemanUYB(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits

you are his God ....

stupidity of the highest quality and quantity!!!
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by shegzy0514(m): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by sweetilicious(f): 4:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Twinkleblinkx:
Lol funny guy grin grin

By the way,
I do importation of all phone accessories.
Stocks available at wholesale prices.

Contact 08141687334 for businesses ��

The Bluetooth I got for 5k didn't even last up to 3days.You people should import original stuffs nah.I wasn't happy.
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by A3AP10: 4:45am On Apr 04, 2019
grin

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Ericmusic(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits
He's not failed... His investment and endorsment are jst 2 much so music has 2 rest.
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by Alhamdu09(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2019
You are Dating and you are still looking for a wife?? Bro, how old are you??
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by seunprodigy13: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2019
OLANIYI1985:
True love is hard to find especially if you are rich and famous so i feel him.
and who is d rich and famous here?

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by mimicue(f): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2019
i hope you find a good wife. he is always after the beauty outside, following half caste and mullato
Re: Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Ericmusic:

He's not failed... His investment and endorsment are jst 2 much so music has 2 rest.

Are u his personal assistant??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Wins Anambra DPC Governorship Primary Election / Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 / Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.