Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

JUST IN: Nollywood Actor, Sylvanus Of ‘do Good’ Series Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JUST IN: Nollywood Actor, Sylvanus Of ‘do Good’ Series Is Dead (905 Views)

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Nollywood Actor, Sylvanus Of ‘do Good’ Series Is Dead by 5Ebiscoo: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Popular Nollywood actor, Bishop Linchung Duke Oliver, popularly known as Silvanus of the popular ‘Do Good’ series, has been confirmed dead.

ORIENTAL TIMES understands that the Nollywood actor died in a car crash while he was on his way back from his mother’s burial who was buried earlier last week.

Basorge Tariah Jr. shared the incident of his death on Tuesday, as the actor was said to have died on Tuesday, April 2.

Basorge Tariah Jr. who broke the sad news via his Instagram handle said in his post; “my heart is so so Heavy right now. I am in a dark and painful place. Tragedy is a euphemism. We just lost SILVANUS of DOGOOD. My dear brother was returning from the burial of his mother when death added my friend to his mean account. RIP. These Tears won’t stop flowing.”

Basorge added that; “I am so speechless and so sad. You were such a lovely soul. You smile, you play and never complained. You leave a vacuum that most of the world cannot fill. I will miss so much, it burns my heart. Sleep! Sleep great and awesome Talent.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/03/just-in-nollywood-actor-sylvanus-of-do-good-series-is-dead/

Re: JUST IN: Nollywood Actor, Sylvanus Of ‘do Good’ Series Is Dead by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

"Starting My Masters Soon" - Teni Declares / More Photos From Regina Daniels' Induction Into Anioma Married Women Group / "KING ANDRE MOTHER" - Tonto Dike Stuns In Traditional Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.