Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Paying To A Chinese Bank Account In Dollars Or RMB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paying To A Chinese Bank Account In Dollars Or RMB (466 Views)

Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) / Bulk ¥ RMB Available For Alipay, Wechat And Chinese Bank. / Making Money Online In Nigeria Without Paying To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying To A Chinese Bank Account In Dollars Or RMB by mvem(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please I have to pay money in either dollars or RMB to a Chinese account(school account) .They only gave option of bank payment. No PayPal or ATM payment... How can I go about it.
Re: Paying To A Chinese Bank Account In Dollars Or RMB by agarawu23(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2019
mvem:
..i have done that
have you made the payment? I can help you pay RMB instantly to your Chinese account.
Re: Paying To A Chinese Bank Account In Dollars Or RMB by mvem(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
agarawu23:
have you made the payment? I can help you pay RMB instantly to your Chinese account.
...send your WhatsApp link
Re: Paying To A Chinese Bank Account In Dollars Or RMB by agarawu23(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
mvem:
...send your WhatsApp link
08180 257828 sorry for lateness

(1) (Reply)

Namibia Exports Beef To China / Wanting To Start Uber/taxify / Otedola's Wife And Daughter Out In The Streets Of London Over Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.