Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge (35544 Views)

Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by chinambusay: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Victoria Kimani who turned on the mic for the viral 'Fvck You Challenge', slammed Ycee and Tiwa Savage over some past incidents she recounted.The Kenyan singer who slammed Ycee, accused him of stealing lyrics and giving no credit and further told him to run her check. 

She also accused Tiwa Savage of "selling pu*sy" and blocking her from a show. Victoria Kimani sang "Grandma African bad gyal,turning 45 and still claiming bad girl.You can block me from a show but you can’t block my blessings.We all know you selling pu*ssy and it’s so depressing". 

Here is the video in which Victoria Kimani slammed Ycee and Tiwa Savage below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/victoria-kimani-slams-ycee-and-tiwa-savage-in-fvck-you-challenge/

1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Okayng: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Una don start o

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Trizzi: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Speed Darlington's wife

Wack Voice
Bad video quality

40 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by itspzpics(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kizz daniel don cause gobe oo

16 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Rickjordan(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
chai kizz ma Nigga see what u don cause...
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Xbursta(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Choc boiz don f*ck this girl talent comot for her body ;DChoc boiz don f*ck this girl talent comot for her body

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by freemanbubble: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Buhdeuce: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lmao at selling pu5.5.y!

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Kharol1234: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
na dem sabi who der beef help
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who push this nonsense to fp

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by G1STM0RE: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by shayoo8j: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ycee baba

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Bossontop(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
undecided
Mtcheewwe......Pls can sombori remind me wen GOT dey start...... e don tey wey i see "real entertainment" .....not all these yama yama olosho news

[img]https://media1./images/da3432564b68405ab60389991803abe0/tenor.gif?itemid=4736713[/img]

25 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Iamgrey5(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy grin

Victoria kimani the video vixen

When was last time or anytime she had a hit

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Frankbaro(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
E
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Legendguru: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
anway.I keep fvcking my money up. check below for how I fvcking flip it everyday.
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by omoteacher(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Any jarg*ns can graced NL front page.
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by IjebuWarrior: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by ictjobber: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thickest East African Musician

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by magicminister: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
The table this girl dey shake, she don forget say boys get video lol!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by LadyHeaven(f): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mtcheew, who sabi this one? Even Emma Nyra that has retired is more popular than she, everyone want to use Haunty Tiwa and shine angry

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by enemyofprogress: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chei Tiwa has been selling pussy since age 9

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Omudia11: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol, as usual the only way they can attack a woman is by slut shaming them. It's even worse when it comes from a fellow woman.

But Victoria, no one stopped you from selling yours. Even with her age she is planets ahead of you so keep hating.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by yyha3314(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
See this girl... what about u?? look how u dress and u are here shouting tiwa is selling her pu**y

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by crowniran(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Legendguru:
anway.I keep fvcking my money up. check below for how I fvcking flip it everyday.

Bro kindly check your well,, ve been FF ur methods
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by pahars(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Every lady artiste just beefing Tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by rawpadgin(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
I think i will drop my own fucku challenge too
Re: Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge by Awoo88: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Mtcheewwe......Pls can sombori remind me wen GOT dey start...... e don tey wey i see "real entertainment" .....not all these yama yama olosho news

[img]https://media1./images/da3432564b68405ab60389991803abe0/tenor.gif?itemid=4736713[/img]
Next week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Mourns Ras Kimono [details] / Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.