Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child (41549 Views)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by chloride6: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Vampirish

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Brandonx(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lil wonder she looks old and ugly
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Huguz63: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
[]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Partteen: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
GolDRoger:
Thank God for her life

meanwhile.. Am particularly interested in that part where she was wearing glasses coz she couldn't see clearly

how about now.. Is she still wearing them?? If nO then how did you cure her sight problem?? Am having a similar issue and i dnt like glasses, coz i found out that it worsen the case

chai.. I totally forgot omotala is not here on nairaland sad sad

anybody with good opinion can help too
thanks

Contact me via WhatsApp on 08189699388 for organic supplements to supply your body the nutrients it needs to heal your sight. A trial will convince you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by dheaven: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
She is indirectly telling people not to expect much from her daughter because she have some health challenges.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by LadyHeaven(f): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigsmoke2:
it doesn't worsen glasses won't cure your refractive error either . It's like expecting wheel Chair to cure paralysis.

I thought its supposed to correct? Well aside Laser what other alt?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Cantonese: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigsmoke2:
it doesn't worsen glasses won't cure your refractive error either . It's like expecting wheel Chair to cure paralysis.

Glasses are not meant to heal eye problems but to do what the eyes would have done if they were not defective. So I call glasses "needed options". Sincerely your eye condition never improve over the years as you were glasses. Also to be noted is that fact that as you begin to age you sight will never be the same. That is the reason the Optometrician requires you to visit every one to two years for examination. Your eyes will be checked and if they deteriorated with the given period, stronger lens would be provided to you.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Agugbadin: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Naira land is helping Omotola to advertise her daughter, let read about something else
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by emirex50(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

A doctor i asked says this isn't true, BUT i am inclined to think this way, i am also "4 eyed" and i don't think glasses corrects nada. I heard about laser surgery but also heard it has crazy risks sad

I guess we just have to carry our nerdy glasses cross and follow the Lord grin

I invariably have a soft spot for four-eyed girls. I think they are cute.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omotola has an oval face??
She's one beauty with a proper round face.
Mine is round too, so it's easy to identify another with a shape like mine.
midnighter:
I dont think she has quite finished growing into her face yet. Some people look better in their early and mid-thirties

Plus sometimes the way they style her doesnt suit her look. Theyre dressing her like her mom not minding that they have different attributes

She has a small and round face, while her mothers own is more oval. So no need for all these giant gele that will swallow her head

Contact lenses? Laser eye surgery (scary though shocked )?

Your glasses worsening the case may be because you met a bad optician. You can as well seek a second opinion. I heard somewhere that if the prescription is too strong your eyes begin to rely on them too much, until you cant see without them. Something about weakening the muscles. I cant remember

Sometimes i get the feeling that some of these optometrists are under pressure to sell more glasses than is actually necessary

I used to wear glasses when i was small, but i misplaced them and didnt have the guts to tell my parents. I guess my eyes corrected themselves because i dont need them again cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by kheny12(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Yaba Left V.I.P angry
And you yaba left RIP
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Valkester: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Not relevant
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Berliner1: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
This mumu just dey disturb us.

Keep promoting her on social media u here..weyrey
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Chyhappy: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
So with all these eyes issue, una still get mind to dey fix lashes for eye? May God help una
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by midnighter(f): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
jeesprecy:

Omotola has an oval face??
She's one beauty with a proper round face.
Mine is round too, so it's easy to identify another with a shape like mine.

I was looking at the pictures in OP but when i browsed it, her face looked round..youre right. It looks somehow different from her daughters, though

Maybe because the daughter has a tiny forehead, to the point where her hair almost meets her brow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by star4ever: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Asapdenny:
wow kudos to her. Truely No one Nose tomorrow grin

I guess you wanted to type 'knows'?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by LadyHeaven(f): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
emirex50:

I invariably have a soft spot for four-eyed girls. I think they are cute.

Hehehe. . we are tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by LadyHeaven(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
star4ever:

I guess you wanted to type 'knows'?

Nah, he is throwing a subtle shade in reference to her nostrils...he is a cow angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by busomma: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Enough of Omotola this Omotola that. What is she doing that's so out of the ordinary that she must be in the news on daily basis? She rode on the back of the media into stardom & that should be enough for her & family. Stop pestering us with her bull shit of either she's stepping out in style or her backside is getting bigger. She's getting very annoying.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Gentleziggy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Abeg, who cares? Immature FOOL!

Saw her once in Schiphol airport and you can see how she was acting like a fool! angry
mighty warrior, how was she behaving
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Asapdenny:
wow kudos to her. Truely No one Nose tomorrow grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Jelal0007(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Abeg, who cares? Immature FOOL!

Saw her once in Schiphol airport and you can see how she was acting like a fool! angry
dude why u dey vex for her matter na? F00l kwanu?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by bengg: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That her mouth go good to suck preeq Very well.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by springtech(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Greenishland:
Is she trying to say that the girl is dull??

Not at all.
Several things to learn:
The rich also cry
Before the gains come the pains
Different people with different issues
Every family has got their challenges.

She is particularly amazed at the person the girl has turned to become.

Mind you that experience she just painted up there is a ray of hope to someone or a family going through a similar challenge with a child or ward.

Positive vibes only

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Fitz22(f): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by GolDRoger: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
darlenese:

my case might be similar to yours if not worse. I stopped using glasses when I noticed it didn't make my vision any better . I didn't like it even though I had to wear it for almost half of my life.

is your vision getting better since u stopped wearing them?? And what exactly did you do??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by GolDRoger: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

A doctor i asked says this isn't true, BUT i am inclined to think this way, i am also "4 eyed" and i don't think glasses corrects nada. I heard about laser surgery but also heard it has crazy risks sad

I guess we just have to carry our nerdy glasses cross and follow the Lord grin

i have been researching on how to cure my vision problem

i come across one article that shocked me

this researcher said that doctors will tell us that it can be corrected with lenses which is a fat lie

he said the reason is that they make a lot of buck from lenses and they would like to continue

the more u are wearing those glasses the weaker ur eye lens get it so doing, u will need to change ur glasses to even a very powerful lens to enable u see clearly

its a long story.. Somehow i believed it..
He said that the only cause of vision problem is that our body lack some nutrients that helps the eyes

he mentioned some of them.. Which you wlll not find in nigeria
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by alstacs(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
GolDRoger:
Thank God for her life

meanwhile.. Am particularly interested in that part where she was wearing glasses coz she couldn't see clearly

how about now.. Is she still wearing them?? If nO then how did you cure her sight problem?? Am having a similar issue and i dnt like glasses, coz i found out that it worsen the case

chai.. I totally forgot omotala is not here on nairaland sad sad

anybody with good opinion can help too
thanks

You may get contact lenses.... Not so good for this environment sha... To much dust.
2. You may go for corrective surgery. Not sure if it is available in Nigeria
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by TheStarsAlign: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That her mouth go good to suck preeq Very well.

All these thing you're posting everywhere. If you visit Nairaland in the next 5 years will you be proud of them?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by LadyHeaven(f): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
GolDRoger:

i have been researching on how to cure my vision problem

i come across one article that shocked me

this researcher said that doctors will tell us that it can be corrected with lenses which is a fat lie

he said the reason is that they make a lot of buck from lenses and they would like to continue

the more u are wearing those glasses the weaker ur eye lens get it so doing, u will need to change ur glasses to even a very powerful lens to enable u see clearly

its a long story.. Somehow i believed it..
He said that the only cause of vision problem is that our body lack some nutrients that helps the eyes

he mentioned some of them.. Which you wlll not find in nigeria

Finish your contribution pls, or are you selling the info?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by GolDRoger: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Finish your contribution pls, or are you selling the info?

did my comment sounds like am sell the info??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by MacTv: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wow, what a challenge...

God bless our mothers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.