Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Please I Need A Destiny Helper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need A Destiny Helper (267 Views)

The Helper You Need To Change The World / God Is A Destiny Changer / Pastor Adeboye Narrates How A Destiny Helper Located Him In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Destiny Helper by faithfavour234: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pastor Favour is my name, male, single, graduate, called by God, please I need a financial assistance from anyone that God can use for me to fulfill my vision and purpose, I have an outreach , if you want to know more about my ministry you can contact me, (Please don’t tell me to go God, because God will not come down to help me) please whatsapp or text 08025956647
Re: Please I Need A Destiny Helper by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Don't be a begging pastor, it's not a good launching pad to start a ministry that's 95% warfare on the alter of prayer and 5% your common sense...

U reek of desperation.....mayb uve seen some vision of God's calling and how he has promised to bless u if u obey or u are deceiving us and urself.....it doesn't call for rush rush....it calls for patience and faith ..and while u try and join ur faith with works...this isn't the works....this is u trying to help God .and u wil crash real fast

If u truly have some deposit of God's glory u better go and be patient...other wise the devil will high jack you..and u will manifest bad fruits thinking God is still with you cos he never takes back his gift...

If at this stage u are already saying people should not send you to God...whose help do u think you need...oga ade ...if God hasn't helped you man will not...any other help will come with a dangerous price....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Destiny Helper by payosehtor(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
don't tell me to go to God what a language.
it's not done that way,
God is the only one to lead and connect you to the helpers you are looking for young man. if you don't know or have the patience to wait for him that called you, have the zeal and passion for th at ministry, it's in the doing that even the helpers will be link to you.
Re: Please I Need A Destiny Helper by 1Sharon(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Are you trolling?
Re: Please I Need A Destiny Helper by Greatzeus(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
faithfavour234:
Pastor Favour is my name, male, single, graduate, called by God, please I need a financial assistance from anyone that God can use for me to fulfill my vision and purpose, I have an outreach , if you want to know more about my ministry you can contact me, (Please don’t tell me to go God, because God will not come down to help me) please whatsapp or text 08025956647
What you need is to get off your lazy tithe loving black ass and go out to work like everyone else. Fulfill your vision? Vision of collecting one tenth of people's hard labour,while you live fat,send your kids to study abroad and spend on Nollywood oloshos?
God is truly merciful I swear undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Hope Of Glory - Jesu Ni Ireti Ogo / Sure Antidote For Shame / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Snail Crawling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.