Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Just Began My Personal Writing Blog! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Began My Personal Writing Blog! (392 Views)

We Are Praying For Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Again, As The Legal Battles Began / “your Crocodile Tears Just Began” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Actress Iyabo Ojo / Tstv Has Began Test Transmission!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Began My Personal Writing Blog! by Daewoods(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
I just began my personal writing blog, please if you can check it out and give me feedback I will really appreciate it, will be doing a lot of writing on different things as it affects me, thanks.
www. thenigerianatlas . . com
kindly remove the spaces, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Began My Personal Writing Blog! by Daewoods(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
I just began my personal writing blog, please if you can check it out and give me feedback I will really appreciate it, will be doing a lot of writing on different things as it affects me, thanks.
Daewoods:
Re: Just Began My Personal Writing Blog! by Daewoods(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Just Began My Personal Writing Blog! by Daewoods(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2019
New post alert!

The giant is dead, long live the ant.
The revolution that killed the (gi)ant of Africa.

To anyone who sees and recognizes the truth, something is terribly wrong with Nigeria. Since it's independence 59 years ago Nigeria has continuously been touted as the giant of Africa, population wise yes that seems to be the truth, as the citizens can't seem to slow down their rate of birthing children here and there, most seeming never to have heard about birth control before, but growth indicators wise it's more of an ant and less of a giant.
It's 2019, 59 years after it's independence and anyone still having any hope in/for Nigeria is either dimwitted or an Ostrich with it's head hidden in the sand.
Many African countries most with bloody and turbulent beginnings have greatly surpassed and left Nigeria in the dust in most development indexes, but still Nigeria and Nigerians keep deluding themselves about being the giant of Africa.

Continue reading:
https://thenigerianatlas..com/2019/04/the-giant-is-dead-long-live-ant.html
Re: Just Began My Personal Writing Blog! by Daewoods(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
New post alert!!

A guide to Nigeria for Non-Nigerians and Nigerians

10 guidelines to knowing and understanding Nigeria and Nigerians.

You think you know Nigeria and Nigerians? Do you often wonder if you're a Nigerian? You see it on your news and on the internet, maybe you even fancy yourself a Nigerian, maybe by virtue of association with Nigerians or by living in Nigeria, or by reading and digesting massive amounts of information available online and offline about Nigeria and Nigerians, well here's how to be certain.
1. PRAYERFUL/RELIGIOUS.
Are you prayerful and religious, and I don't mean just believing in God or going to your place of worship now and then, nah, how often do you go, as a Nigerian you're expected to go everyday Mon to Sunday, mornings, afternoons and evenings, not forgetting about the frequent vigils too.
Hope you pray for good roads, clean water, semi stable electricity, getting admitted to college, that you get that promotion or salary increase you so deserve and maybe winning a court case or getting justice.

Continue reading
https://thenigerianatlas..com/2019/04/a-guide-to-nigeria-for-non-nigerians.html

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does Customs Clearance Take / Easter Promo Rechargeable & Solar 3 Bulbs Light , Radio & Phone Charger / Lady Disgraced In Public By Toaster For Using Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.