Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days (43404 Views)

A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) / Video : Woman Beats Own Son And Locks Him Up In Dog Cage / I Can't Write My Exam, Student Cries Out As LandLord Locks Him At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by fabinfos(f): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
A woman simply identified as, Omolara, allegedly poured hot water on her househelp, while also locking him up for days.

Taking to social media, majaashun_, called for action to be taken, as he made allegations of assault by the young mans employer.Sharing an image of the brutalized houseboy, Instagram user, Mayowa Ajibodu, wrote;This is so disheartening - We need the law enforcement agency ASAP!I don't usually do this, but when I was called upon to help this young boy get justice, I had to look past my rules and immediately I knew something had to be done. I got the call today (2nd of April 3 minutes to 11pm) that this young boy in the picture has been going through hell in the house of his employer. He is a domestic staff whose only crime is to service the needs of his boss. Before now, he has been beaten to a level where he went into coma and just recently ( on Sunday precisely) his boss poured hot water on him and then locked him up for good three days.... I am writing with so much pain. I want to plead with anyone or everyone that could help reach out to the law enforcement or ministry in charge of cases as this to please come to the rescue of this young innocent boy. Here is the name of his employer, the wicked, heartless fellow �Omolara (I have her full address, please reach out on 08053413393)See below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/woman-pours-hot-water-on-her-house-help-locks-him-up-for-3-days/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why are we so heartless in Nigeria... Things you can't do to Ur own kids

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by xtophy1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigeria that is hot before, somebody now pour hot water for my head... Hmmmm, jest kill me quam

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Onyi22(f): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
There is no joy compare to staying Wit ur own parents,
What a wicked world...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by helinues: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
And these are the people that will be the first to cast government of being wicked to the citizens.

She and devil for share one room together.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Lamasta(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wickedness is in some peoples blood its irredeemable.
I pray for the speedy recovery of the lad cry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Women !!!!
Hmm...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by shamsin6300(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good nyt all

5 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Sluvist(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sorry, boy

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by nicepeople: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wickedness.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Amuocha: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
He is in sifia pains
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Onyi22(f): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
helinues:
And these are the people that will be the first to cast government of being wicked to the citizens.

She and devil for share one room together.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Offpoint: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why is it most of this inhumane behavior is always exhibited by the female folks? I doubt a man will ever have the guts to unleash such pain on a child.

I fear this creatures call women, I laughed whenever I heard people saying "Women are soft hearted"

There's no limit to the level of heartlessness they can obtain.

It's safer to step on a king cobra tail, than on a woman toe.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by CodeTemplar: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
no other animal is more cruel to its kind than humans.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Jh0wsef(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Okeyjesus(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Send the lady to kirikiri with immediate effect biko... #Mbok

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Mizwisdom(f): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
I pity her. The civil society will skin her alive if this get to them.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by olayemioshiyemi: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sheer wickedness .
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by WeRblessed(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oh my God. There should be a law in place against barbaric acts such as these. How could a woman created by God act like this towards another human being? No matter his offence, he should be treated with love and kindness. Parents stop sending your children to do house help, but they will not listen. Even if its only garri or akamu you and your children eat on a daily basis I still believe that they are more loved and safe in your house than them going to do house maid in a house where they are maltreated and treated lover than dogs. If you check it, most of these house boys are not sent to school to better their future, all they do is wake up as early as 3am and work until 10pm at night. Sometimes, they are fed once or twice. No salary, no education, no skill acquisitions, nothing but pains and agony. This woman should be treated worst than animal in prison so when she gets out she would start leaning how to love others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Isoduwa(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
He should be grateful.

Two more bowls of boiling water and he will be as fair complexioned as Tekno.
Bleaching cream would have set him back almost a million naira to achieve this.

Ungrateful people everywhere.

*spits angry

Your spits go soon � finish make i see who go borrow You
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Phock2sweet: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
days y i dey f u c k ladies anyhow....with powerful strike

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Godskidk(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Man Unkind
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Billboyy: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol mad oh
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
angry
Women can be wicked to children of other women.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by emmaattack: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Human inhumanity to humans.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by wisdomkid: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
He should be grateful.

Two more bowls of boiling water and he will be as fair complexioned as Tekno.
Bleaching cream would have set him back almost a million naira to achieve this.

Ungrateful people everywhere.

*spits angry

Lol, begging for attention are you? grin
You're so so poor in heart,it's pitiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by WeRblessed(f): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
wisdomkid:

Lol, begging for attention are you? grin
You're so so poor in heart,it's pitiful.

My brother this useless knuckle head does not deserve your comment. He is as heartless as his moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.