₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,021 members, 5,106,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 07:25 PM

The Love Grotto - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Love Grotto (4480 Views)

The Hottest Thief! ( When She Married The "Love"of Her Life..) / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola / The Love Story Between A Law Student And Campus Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Grotto by FrankAkowe: 6:27pm On Apr 03
Hello, dear friends. Let me specially invite the following people:

Ann 2012
LisaAnne
LightQueen
felsunseg
Kdavid02
sharliz
Ayanfe29
Remite011
Tonyspecial
aprilwise
CaZmir
Mtbail
Tywo244
Imagindat
francium001
hollawuyi2013
MhizBukola22
frbona
Lite50
Olumike001
superjacks
ShegzyB
holleyboy
skubido
Momoh7
Chumzypinky
duruZed
Treasure17
nastynic

AND SO MANY MORE.....

You're all welcome to another trip of fascinating story.

The Love Grotto

I needed to concentrate on the figures and get them right. In accounting, accuracy of figures was the watch-word. I just had to start all over again. There would be no respite until the figures were correct.

There was a soft tap on the transparent glass door. Martha opened it and popped in.

'Well done,' she greeted Ruth and me that occupied the office. Then, she faced me, 'The director wants to see you.'

I nodded.

'Right now,' Martha added.

I nodded again and stood up. I knew the director she meant was the Finance Director.

'I'll be back,' I told Ruth and left the office.

The Finance Director's office was by the right, just after the office I shared with Ruth. It was my turn
to rap softly on the door before turning the knob.

'Good afternoon, madam.,' I greeted her.

She looked up from the document she was reading. 'Good afternoon, Frank. Have your seat.'

'Thank you, ma'am.'

She read the document she was holding briefly before she stopped to stare at me.

'How far with the auditing?' she asked.

'We're true with the third quarter of last year, and have just started the last quarter.'

She nodded and glanced at the clock in the office. It was few minutes to five in the evening; it was few minutes to the official closing time.

'You must finish the last quarter before you and Ruth go home today. Remember, everything must be finalized tomorrow before the final
presentation on the day after tomorrow.'

I nodded. She was right. 'Yes, madam.'

'Alright, you can go back to your job now.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

I left her office. Back in our office, Ruth was still busy with the calculators.

'Madam said we can't go home today until we're through with the last quarter of last year auditing,' I told her.

She made a face. 'Will she pay us for overtime?'

I chuckled. 'I'm sorry, I can't answer that question.'

We continued with the work. When it was exactly five, Martha popped in again. She held two nylon bags.

'Madam said I should give the two of you this,' she said as she handed one to me and one to Ruth.

'Thank her on our behalf,' I said.

The bag given to me contained a pack of fried rice, a bottle of mineral drinks and a 50 cl bottle of water. Martha left the office.

'I suppose this is our pay,' Ruth said and grinned.

I grinned too. The food would have to wait until work was finished. About fifty minutes later, the task was completed.

'Phew!' Ruth exclaimed. 'Now, I can breathe properly.

'Yes,' I teased.

She put her food pack in her handbag. 'I'll take it home.' She stood up. 'Meanwhile, I'll have to go to the ladies.'

READ SOME INTERESTING STORIES AT: https://thrillplus.blogspot.com/

2 Likes

Re: The Love Grotto by Ann2012(f): 7:08pm On Apr 03
First to comment

Seat claimed

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by Ayanfe29(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03
Second to comment.

Ann2012, shift abeg.

Nice story but you might want to check through some grammatical errors.

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by Remite011(m): 7:49am On Apr 04
FrankAkowe:
Ann 2012
LisaAnne
LightQueen
felsunseg
Kdavid02
sharliz
Ayanfe29
Remite011
Tonyspecial
aprilwise
CaZmir
Mtbail
Tywo244
Imagindat
francium001
hollawuyi2013
MhizBukola22
frbona
Lite50
Olumike001
superjacks
ShegzyB
holleyboy
skubido
Momoh7
Chumzypinky
duruZed
Treasure17
nastynic

AND SO MANY MORE.....

The Love Grotto

I needed to concentrate on the figures and get them right. In accounting, accuracy of figures was the watch-word. I just had to start all over again. There would be no respite until the figures were correct.

There was a soft tap on the transparent glass door. Martha opened it and popped in.

'Well done,' she greeted Ruth and me that occupied the office. Then, she faced me, 'The director wants to see you.'

I nodded.

I nodded again and stood up. I knew the director she meant was the Finance Director.

'I'll be back,' I told Ruth and left the office. The Finance Director's office was by the right, just after the office I shared with Ruth. It was my turn

She looked up from the document she was reading. 'Good afternoon, Frank. Have your seat.'

'Thank you, ma'am.'
She read the document she was holding briefly before she stopped to stare at me.

'We're true with the third quarter of last year, and have just started the last quarter.'

She nodded and glanced at the clock in the office. It was few minutes to five in the evening; it was few minutes to the official closing time.

'You must finish the last quarter before you and Ruth go home today. Remember, everything must be finalized tomorrow before the final

'Yes, ma'am.'

I left her office. Back in our office, Ruth was still busy with the calculators.

'Madam said we can't go home today until we're through with the last quarter of last year auditing,' I told her.

We continued with the work. When it was exactly five, Martha popped in again. She held two nylon bags.

'Madam said I should give the two of you this,' she said as she handed one to me and one to Ruth.

'Thank her on our behalf,' I said. The bag contained a pack of fried rice, a bottle of mineral drinks and a 50 cl bottle of water. Martha left the
office.

I suppose this is our pay,' Ruth said and grinned.

I grinned too. The food would have to wait until work was finished. About fifty minutes later, the task was completed.

'Yes,' I teased.

She put her food pack in her handbag. 'I'll take it home.' She stood up. 'Meanwhile, I'll have to go to the ladies.'

presently present my brother, but firstly lemme prepare myself, I believe bigi apple and sausage will be okay
Re: The Love Grotto by LisaAnne(f): 9:01am On Apr 04
FrankAkowe:
Ann 2012
LisaAnne
LightQueen
felsunseg
Kdavid02
sharliz
Ayanfe29
Remite011
Tonyspecial
aprilwise
CaZmir
Mtbail
Tywo244
Imagindat
francium001
hollawuyi2013
MhizBukola22
frbona
Lite50
Olumike001
superjacks
ShegzyB
holleyboy
skubido
Momoh7
Chumzypinky
duruZed
Treasure17
nastynic

AND SO MANY MORE.....

The Love Grotto

I nodded.

'I'll be back,' I told Ruth and left the office. The Finance Director's office was by the right, just after the office I shared with Ruth. It was my turn

'Thank you, ma'am.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

'Thank her on our behalf,' I said. The bag contained a pack of fried rice, a bottle of mineral drinks and a 50 cl bottle of water. Martha left the
office.

'Yes,' I teased.

READ SOME INTERESTING STORIES AT: https: //thrillplus.blogspot.com/
thanks for the tag
Re: The Love Grotto by LisaAnne(f): 9:01am On Apr 04
FrankAkowe:
Ann 2012
LisaAnne
LightQueen
felsunseg
Kdavid02
sharliz
Ayanfe29
Remite011
Tonyspecial
aprilwise
CaZmir
Mtbail
Tywo244
Imagindat
francium001
hollawuyi2013
MhizBukola22
frbona
Lite50
Olumike001
superjacks
ShegzyB
holleyboy
skubido
Momoh7
Chumzypinky
duruZed
Treasure17
nastynic

AND SO MANY MORE.....

The Love Grotto

I nodded.

'Thank you, ma'am.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

office.

'Yes,' I teased.

READ SOME INTERESTING STORIES AT: https: //thrillplus.blogspot.com/
thanks for the tag
Re: The Love Grotto by Treasure17(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04
Cool. Thanks for the invitation.
Re: The Love Grotto by aprilwise(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04
I'm already on board.
Re: The Love Grotto by FrankAkowe: 5:19pm On Apr 04
Ann2012:
First to comment

Seat claimed

Ayanfe29:
Second to comment.

Ann2012, shift abeg.

Nice story but you might want to check through some grammatical errors.

Remite011:

presently present my brother, but firstly lemme prepare myself, I believe bigi apple and sausage will be okay

LisaAnne:
thanks for the tag

LisaAnne:
thanks for the tag

Treasure17:
Cool. Thanks for the invitation.

aprilwise:
I'm already on board.

You are all welcome.
Re: The Love Grotto by FrankAkowe: 5:23pm On Apr 04

I nodded. 'It's alright. I'll wait for you.'

Apart from the security man at the gate, we were the only two remaining in the office. Apezlinks Advertising company occupied a bungalow at
Oregun, Ikeja. Since I started working for the company about two years ago, I must say I was quite fulfilled. The gap that I felt should be filled was that of picking a life partner. At thirty-one, I was certainly eligible to become a married man. Esther broke up with me about four months ago, and I had not got a replacement in my heart since then. On one mind, my mind went for Ruth.

She was pretty and dedicated to work. Since the past six months ago, when she started working for the company in the same Accounts department, I could see that she would be a good companion. But I had not got enough conviction to express my heart desires to her. Maybe in a little while, I would do so. It was about ten minutes ago that Ruth left to ease herself. I wondered why she had not returned. I was still wondering when I faintly heard her call my name.

What could be happening? I stood up and moved towards the passageway that led to the toilet.

'Frank!' she called my name again.

'I'm here. What happened?'

'The door is jammed.'

I got to the door and turned the knob.

'The key is stuck in its hole. I could not turn it and the door remained locked.'

There were some inches of space between the door and the floor, and between the door and the asbestos roof.

'Remove the key and pass it to me under the door,' I said. 'Let me try to open the door from outside here.'

'That is the problem,' she replied. 'The key is stuck and could not be removed.'

I sighed. 'This is serious.'

'I've been trying it for the past few minutes,' she explained.

'Now, what do we do?' I asked. 'Do I get a carpenter to break the door?'

'I don't know,' she replied.

I looked up at the space be between the door and the ceiling. A human body could conveniently pass through. 'You will have to pass through the
wall,' I said. 'You just have to climb up and pass through that space.'

'I'll try,' she said.

There some seconds of silence.

'I can't climb it,' she said. 'It's too high for me.'

I thought fast. 'If you don't mind, I can come in there to raise you up.'

'That will be appreciated,' she replied.

'Alright.' I removed my tie, tucked out my shirt, removed my phone, wrist watch and shoes, and climbed over the wall. It wasn't easy climbing over the wall. Thank God for my lithe frame. I got down from the other side of the wall inside the toilet with her.

We were so close I could smell her skin and hear her breath. 'How cool is this place?' I asked in a teasing way. She grinned but it was obvious she was uncomfortable in her circumstance.

'Alright,' I said. 'I would have to hold you by the waist and lift you up. Are you ready?'

She nodded, facing the wall.

I went to her back, clamped my hands on her waist and lifted her up. It was fortuitous that she had a light weight. Only God knew what would
happen if she were to be on the fat side. As I lifted her, she raised her hands to the wall. She was able to grip the wall alright, but didn't have
enough strength to pull her whole body to the top. After some seconds of trying, I brought her down.

READ INTERESTING STORIES AT: https://thrillplus.blogspot.com/
Re: The Love Grotto by skubido(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04
OP tanks for the invitation ooo

Following
Re: The Love Grotto by Ann2012(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04
Thanks for the update
Re: The Love Grotto by FrankAkowe: 8:08pm On Apr 05
I went to her back, clamped my hands on her waist and lifted her up. It was fortuitous that she had a light weight. Only God knew what would happen if she were to be on the fat side. As I lifted her, she raised her hands to the wall. She was able to grip the wall aright,, but didn't have enough strength to pull her whole body to the top. After some seconds of trying, I brought her down.

'We have to do what we used to do when I was a kid,' I said.

'What's that?'

I grinned. 'You will have to sit across my shoulders behind my neck.'

She hesitated. I could see that she didn't like that idea. But she had no choice.

'How do we do that?' she asked.

I grinned again. 'The first thing you have to do is to completely raise your skirt to the waist. Or better still, remove it.'

She eyed me somehow. 'I can't remove it.'

'Alright,' I replied. 'You will have to raise it up while I put my head between your laps.'

She raised the skirt up. It wasn't intentional, but I could see that she had a very smooth and flawless skin up to her pantie. I could see that she
was completely nervous, or uneasy, or both - being locked up with a man in the toilet cubicle and having to show her undies to him, although unwittingly.

I tried to smile it off and to make her feel at easy. I was not the kind of man without restraint; the kind that would take advantage of situation.

No, I would wait to tell her my feelings at the appropriate time and place.

'Ruth, don't worry,' I said. 'You're in safe hands.'

She smiled briefly.

'You have to part your legs,' I said.

She nodded, wrapped her skirt round her waist and put her legs apart. I had to bend down to stick my head between her thighs. I held her waist
while she held my head.

'Are you ready?' I asked.

'Yes.'

'Here we go.'

I raised my body up. She held the top of the wall and managed to partially lift her body to it. I had to push her bum a bit to completely get her
there.

'Good,' I said. 'You can get down at the other side now.

She hesitated and remained on the wall.

'I can't jump down,' she said.

I sighed. That meant I would have to get to the other side to bring her down. That would be no problem.

'Okay. Just hang on there.'

Re: The Love Grotto by skubido(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by Ann2012(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by FrankAkowe: 5:39pm On Apr 06
I raised my body up. She held the top of the wall and managed to partially lift her body to it. I had to push her bum a bit to completely get her there.

'Good,' I said. 'You can get down at the other side now.

She hesitated and remained on the wall.

'I can't jump down,' she said.

I sighed. That meant I would have to get to the other side to bring her down. That would be no problem.

'Okay. Just hang on there.'

I climbed the wall and jumped down at the other side. Then, I faced her and spread my hands. She spread her hands too.

'Alright, here we go.'

She jumped down on me. Somehow, I lost my balance, and we fell down, with her on top of me.

'Oh, I'm sorry,' I managed to say. 'I lost my balance.'

She quickly got up from me.

'I'm sorry for all the troubles,' she muttered.

I tried to smile it off again, got up on my feet and dusted my clothes.

'I hope you're not hurt,' she said anxiously.

'Oh, no, I'm okay. What about you?'

'I'm fine.'

'Good to know that.'

I wore my shoes and picked my phone, wristwatch and tie from where I had kept them.

'Thank you very much, Frank,' she said.

I smiled again. 'You're welcome.'

We returned to the office to pick our personal effects. Phew! What an eventful day it was.

Three hours later, I was in the comfort of my mini flat home at Agege when Ruth called my line.

'I want to thank you for the troubles I caused you the other time,' she said.

'You're thanking me for giving me troubles?' I asked, bemused.

'Oh, no. What I mean is thanks for all that you did the other time.'

I wanted to tease her, so I feigned to be ignorant of what she was saying. 'What did I do?'

She laughed briefly. 'Thanks for being such a complete gentle man.'

'I still don't understand what I did, ' I said.

'Really? Alright. Just know that I appreciate it. Goodnight.'

'Thanks for calling,' I said quickly. 'As for whatever I did, I would gladly do it again. You're welcome.'

'Thanks and goodnight.'

'Goodnight, Ruth.'

It was three days later I finally told Ruth about my feelings. We were in the shared office together and it was during lunch break.

'Ruth, I think it's high time I told you what's nagging at mind,' I started.

She stopped from her eating. 'What's that?'

I cleared my throat. 'Well, the truth is I'm in love with you.'

She stared at me briefly. 'Are you sure about that?'

I nodded. 'Sure, I am. I've thought over it for some time and have come to the conclusion that I am.'

She shook her head and resumed her eating. 'I don't believe you.'

I was surprised. 'It's the truth, Ruth.'

'Hmn, that sounds poetic. Were you good in literature?'

3 Likes

Re: The Love Grotto by aprilwise(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06
Nice one. Thanks for the update
Re: The Love Grotto by Ann2012(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06
Thanks for the update
Re: The Love Grotto by duruZed(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07
Thanks for the invitation and updates.
Re: The Love Grotto by Treasure17(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Love Grotto by duruZed(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18
Hope all is well? Pls respond.

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by FrankAkowe: 9:04pm On Apr 18
duruZed:
Hope all is well? Pls respond.

Thank you so much, my friend. God bless you. I've been quite indisposed, but all is well.

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by skubido(m): 11:42am On Apr 19
FrankAkowe:

Thank you so much, my friend. God bless you. I've been quite indisposed, but all is well.

Oluwaseun

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by ShegzyB: 10:37pm On May 27
FrankAkowe:
Ann 2012
LisaAnne
LightQueen
felsunseg
Kdavid02
sharliz
Ayanfe29
Remite011
Tonyspecial
aprilwise
CaZmir
Mtbail
Tywo244
Imagindat
francium001
hollawuyi2013
MhizBukola22
frbona
Lite50
Olumike001
superjacks
ShegzyB
holleyboy
skubido
Momoh7
Chumzypinky
duruZed
Treasure17
nastynic

AND SO MANY MORE.....

The Love Grotto

I nodded.

'Thank you, ma'am.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

office.

'Yes,' I teased.

READ SOME INTERESTING STORIES AT: phttps://thrillplus.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the invite
Re: The Love Grotto by frbona: 12:04am On May 28
OP YOUR DATA FINISH?!
Re: The Love Grotto by Tonyspecial(m): 2:40pm On May 28
I'm here ooh! sorry for my lateness
FrankAkowe:
Ann 2012
LisaAnne
LightQueen
felsunseg
Kdavid02
sharliz
Ayanfe29
Remite011
Tonyspecial
aprilwise
CaZmir
Mtbail
Tywo244
Imagindat
francium001
hollawuyi2013
MhizBukola22
frbona
Lite50
Olumike001
superjacks
ShegzyB
holleyboy
skubido
Momoh7
Chumzypinky
duruZed
Treasure17
nastynic

AND SO MANY MORE.....

The Love Grotto

I nodded.

'Thank you, ma'am.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

office.

'Yes,' I teased.

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by olumike001(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12
Thanks for the mention... Reading along
Re: The Love Grotto by FrankAkowe: 12:20am On Aug 03
(I am back. Sorry for the long break. It was unavoidable.)

'Ruth, I think it's high time I told you what's nagging at my mind,' I started.

She stopped from her eating. 'What's that?'

I cleared my throat. 'Well, the truth is I'm in love with you.'

She stared at me briefly. 'Are you sure about that?'
I nodded. 'Sure, I am. I've thought over it for some time and have come to the conclusion that I am.'

She shook her head and resumed her eating. 'I don't believe you.'

I was surprised. 'It's the truth, Ruth.'

'Hmn, that sounds poetic. Were you good in literature?'
I chuckled. 'Not exactly. I only managed to have credit pass in it.'

'My mind says you'll be good in writing poetry.'

I grinned. I had no doubt she was deliberately digressing. 'Back to the main issue, why don't you believe me, Ruth?'

'Believe you in what?' she asked.

Now, she was teasing me. I grinned again. I would play the game the way she wanted it.

'Why don't you believe I love you?'

She shrugged. 'I don't know. I just don't believe that you do.'

I sighed. Her answer was not encouraging, but neither was it totally discouraging. I however found it unsatisfactory. What I wanted was an outright yes.

The door to the office was opened and Martha came in.

'Well-done. Uncle, director wants to see you.'
I sighed and nodded. The discussion with Ruth on my heart feelings would have to be at another time. I stood up to go and see madam.

'Good day, ma'am,' I greeted.

'Ah, Francis, how are you?'

'Fine.'

I took the seat she offered me and looked at her expectantly.

'Yes, Francis. The reason why I called you is rather private.'

I nodded without saying a word, wondering what the matter could be.

'Do I have your words that whatever I discuss with you will strictly remain confidential?'

I wasn't the type that gossiped or let my tongue loose. Even if I was, I would not tell her that I would make whatever she told me public, would I?

'You have my words, madam,' I said.

She nodded. 'There's this little challenge I have. At thirty-eight, I'm not getting younger. All along, I would have preferred to marry and settle down, but no eligible man came my way. When I say eligible man, I mean single and capable young man, not old or married men. So, I've decided that what I need is just a child.'

She paused to assess my attentiveness. I was very attentive, so she went on. 'Yes, I need a child, but not just any child. I don't want adopted child and I don't want fertilization from an anonymous sperm donor. I don't mind someone like you to be a donor. In a nutshell, I want you to be my donor. That's why I've called you.'

I was astounded. I found what she was saying to be amazing. I had read a lot about sperm donor, IVF and fertility treatment. But I never imagined I would be at the center of an issue such as this.

'You're not going to do it in vain,' she went on. 'For sure, you're going to be well compensated for the efforts. But then, there must be an agreement that the matter is only between you and me and must be confidential.

The second important point is that once you've done the donation, you must not, whether now or in the future, come to lay a claim over the child. That is the proposition I have for you.'

I sighed. What a proposition!

'How do you want this thing to be effected, madam?' I asked.

She nodded. 'Once you agree, I'll take you to see my doctor in the clinic I used. I've already discussed the issue with her. From the clinic, you'll make the donation. Once the conception is confirmed, that is all.'
I was thoughtful, while she looked at me expectantly.

'Okay, madam. From the way you've put it, I don't think there's any harm in it. For you, madam, I'll do it.'

She looked at me and beamed up in smile. 'Thank you so much, Frank. That's very considerate of you. So, how much will you charge for doing this?'

I shook my head. 'I don't want to charge anything, but if you feel like giving me anything, you're free to do so.'

She looked surprised. 'Really? Oh, that's very considerate of you, Frank. I really appreciate your gesture, but don't worry, I'll give you something reasonable all the same.'

I nodded. 'Thank you.'

'It's very likely we'll go to the clinic this Saturday, but I need to confirm the appointment with the doctor. I'll let you know by Thursday or Friday.'

'Alright, madam.' I stood up.

'Don't forget to keep this very confidential, Frank.'

I smiled briefly. 'No problem, madam. You have my words.'

'Alright, Frank.'

I nodded again, left her office and went back to my office.

'You stayed quite long,' Ruth pointed out. 'Were you trying to toast madam too?’

Her question, harmless and jovial as it seemed, was very poignant. I only smiled it off.

‘When will you give me an answer to the expressions I made to you?’ I asked, to divert attention from madam and to revisit the issue I actually considered as primordial.

‘Give me some time’ she replied.

I sighed. If she needed some time, she would get it. There was no need I rushed her.

Two days later, Ruth was yet to give me an answer. We behaved normally in the office, but I knew she was stretching my patience to the limit.

It was Friday. It looked like it was going to be a very eventful weekend. By Saturday, I was expected to see Ms. Judith for the medical appointment. I wondered how things would turn out to be.

As for Ruth, I wondered how long she would take to give me an answer. A man must be ready for anything, whether the answer was negative or positive.

At the close of work, I went straight to my residence, thinking about the weekend. By seven in the evening, I got a call from Ms. Judith.

You can get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_love_grotto/28460

1 Like

Re: The Love Grotto by FairCritic(m): 10:48am On Aug 03
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Love Grotto by Ann2012(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03
Thanks for the update
Re: The Love Grotto by aprilwise(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03
Madam for allow Frank do am direct way than the other way round. Thanks for the update. Pls more
Re: The Love Grotto by Janet96(f): 7:13am On Aug 04
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) / Ted Dekker: Best Christian Fiction Writer Or No? / THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 634
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.