Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (49385 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by israelmao(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
I pity this nation; insurgency, kidnapping, cultism,SARS intimidation,banditry and electoral manipulation.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by ahmedaturboy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
shugabasbn:
With the level of crime rate in Kaduna, Zamfara and River state I still wondering how these governors or their party able to win
Walai na tru talk
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by atalawils: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
it is really fishy. this man can be really corny. it may be a planned attack so that he comes out looking like one hero.
APC government is very good with all this tactics. take the Boko Haram saga for example.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
simply because he was flying d road.

NEXT
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by arabbunkum: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

Seriously I begin to doubt sanity of most of our people
See who is talking. Awon hypocrite
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
they staged it
awon ode
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Galaticos444: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just look what APC has reduced Nigeria to ..Every hour people are being kidnapped by foreignerz supported by the govt and now APC is celebrating their governor foiling kidnapping when he was passing grin grin
wot a country undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by thatigboman: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
At 3.40pm? What da hell. So abuja kaduna federal highway is now a no go area or what? Road I used to travel through at 5 or 6pm.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by delpee(f): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
This will only make sense if the kidnappers are not back there tomorrow for business as usual.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by sonature1: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
shugabasbn:
With the level of crime rate in Kaduna, Zamfara and River state I still wondering how these governors or their party able to win

That's why we need to restructure this country.
Governors don't control security operatives. Buhari does.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by chiiraq802(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rheminx:

As in..I weak ..as I heard Wike won..I became so sad because the rate of insecurity will be higher...He empowered the warlords along with their boys..
Pls, I advice u to go n drink sniper, if u're pained... Lolz..
So buhari is now a saint.... ODE!!!! pained loser... Lolzz
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by thatigboman: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
shugabasbn:
el rufai didn't win kaduna
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Athena4: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
They didn't catch or shoot even one? Oh yeah right...they are his people.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by thatigboman: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

have u no shame? Are u still on social media?
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Akabuking: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

no be you carry buhari matter for head like gala?

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
If they don't do anything about this kidnapping, one day, we would hear that a top military officer or even a government functionary would be adopted.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by bammytee88(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:
El-Rufai’s convoy foils kidnapping along Kaduna-Abuja road

The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai’s convoy foiled attempted kidnapping of motorists along Kaduna-Abuja road on Wednesday afternoon.

The Governor who was on his way to Abuja got to the Akilubu village around 3:40pm, sighted dozens of vehicles parked by citizens alarmed that kidnappers were ahead.

Security operatives in the governor’s convoy advanced and cleared the road of the criminals who fled into the forest.

After clearing the road, Governor El-Rufai directed that travelers who had been wounded by the criminals be rushed to the nearest hospital. The Governor also directed security agencies to intensify patrols and permanently clear the road of the bandits.

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
3rd April 2019.
And NYSC Is still posting people to this state
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by chiedozie198100: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that last picture make me laff wella.

see as the short devil dey form Captain save a victim, as that aboki carry that tramadol addict dey follow hell rufai for back.

yeye dey smell.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by lukaino(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
I just don't know why the police and army have not declared a state of emergency on this road.
Kidnappers and armed robbers operate daily in same known spots yet, no concrete steps have been taken.
We don't value human life in Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by ridbell01(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just look what APC has reduced Nigeria to ..Every hour people are being kidnapped by foreignerz supported by the govt and now APC is celebrating their governor foiling kidnapping when he was passing grin grin
that's it oo kidnapping just started under buhari
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Smony: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
julioralph:
But he couldn't stop those murdering innocent citizens in Kaduna South undecided
food for though

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by emeka2847: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
I tell you. Even Benue governor sef

shugabasbn:
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by obed2bk: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
so when ever one want to travel to Abuja he should wait till elrufai in traveling what is wrong if the is 24/7 security on the high way
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by mfm04622: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
shugabasbn:

For Kaduna, the PDP candidate did not even campaign on security! Did not say what he will do differently. Kaduna state recently commenced patrol of such areas with drones. (As they claim as I have not seen the effect of that).

Zamfara, same thing! No campaign on security issue. The person who is more concerned is an APC Senator that lost the gubernatorial primary. So how should citizens vote for them when they have no idea how to solve the problem?
For Rivers, the citizens are happy with the way the state is. Simple
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
It doesn't matter even if they kidnap the short man...

Then kidnap Osho free also
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Lexusgs430: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
All the security operatives meant to protect citizens, have been cornered by politicians & others......

When bandits strikes, the same politician feels like santa or voltron.......

Diaris God o.....
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by DabuIIIT: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
As far a zomBs are kwoncerned now,this is one great achievement of the Apc

grin

Btw, what kind of wakaing is this? Mallams sef
grin grin D

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

Nigeria is an open air asylum
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by rapid101(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

abeg shot up

U and ur type re suppose to be in yaba left

See who's claiming insanity
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by PAQ(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
its a pity our security agencies are overwhelmed by all challenges they face. No hope in sight; Bandits in the north, kidnappers have taken over kaduna-abuja road, herdsmen all over Nigeria, Boko Haram still waxing strong... Militancy in hybernation.

God help us
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by alezzy13: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
thatigboman:
At 3.40pm? What da hell. So abuja kaduna federal highway is now a no go area or what? Road I used to travel through at 5 or 6pm.

You say 5-6pm? For me 2009-2011, I used to ply the road in the dead of the night with no issues. Then I'll leave Kano around 5pm after work to Abuja, and by the time I get there it could be as late 8pm sometimes. And mind you there was almost no checkpoint till one gets close to zuba, yet hardly any case of kidnapping.

Its really sad how security on that road has deteriorated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.