Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? (10548 Views)

Want To Get Rid Of TERMITES? Consult An EXPERT Today!!! / Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm / What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Chukabiz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Termites are trying to bring download the roof of my home.
I can't even see them but my house is filled with Termite Frass. The frass keep falling for the ceilling.
Someone said i should use car condemn oil but there is no way i can enter the roof and start rubbing oil on the woods.
Please what strong chemical can i use to get rid of termites from my house?
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by moshoodtex: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
U can use Perfect Killer, Sharpshooter or Rocket.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
The wood you used for roofing was not properly treated and well dried before usage, the question now is, will you now start removing your ceiling and roofing sheets just because you want to profile a solution to the wood?
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by sholapot: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Get a sprayer, fill it up with Snipper and use it on them
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Chukabiz(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
The wood you used for roofing was not properly treated and well dried before usage, the question now is, will you now start removing your ceiling and roofing sheets just because you want to profile a solution to the wood?
If there is a strong chemical that its smell can chase the termites away, removing some parts of the ceiling to apply it won't be a big problem.
Isn't it better to treat it now than allowing termites destroy the roof.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Chukabiz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
sholapot:
Get a sprayer, fill it up with Snipper and use it on them
Snipper? Sir i am talking about roof of a building o. How long will the snipper last before they return in anger and ...
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Chukabiz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
moshoodtex:
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Chukabiz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
moshoodtex:
Please which is more powerful and how long do you thing it will last?
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by greenmonk: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Chukabiz:

There is one chemical equivalent to gamalin 20 which cost about 3k. Buy the chemical and spray with agro chemical spray. The user instruction is on the bottle.
The termites or any other bug won't near your roof again.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Chukabiz(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2019
greenmonk:

There is one chemical equivalent to gamalin 20 which cost about 3k. Buy the chemical and spray with agro chemical spray. The user instruction is on the bottle.
The termites or any other bug won't near your roof again.
Thanks. Please what is the name of the chemical?
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by greenmonk: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Chukabiz:

I will update when I get to chemical shop to verify the name.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by greenmonk: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chukabiz:

The name of the chemical is chloview. The user instruction is on the body.

2 Likes

Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Chukabiz(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2019
greenmonk:

The name of the chemical is chloview. The user instruction is on the body.
okay. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by greenmonk: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chukabiz:

okay. Thanks a lot
How's the termites situation?
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by ladychioma: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chukabiz:
Termites are trying to bring download the roof of my home.
I can't even see them but my house is filled with Termite Frass. The frass keep falling for the ceilling.
Someone said i should use car condemn oil but there is no way i can enter the roof and start rubbing oil on the woods.
Please what strong chemical can i use to get rid of termites from my house?
Use original Termex
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by nnekaike(f): 1:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Chukabiz:

if you have not solved the termite situation, you can send me a pm.A neighbour just helped me win the battle. All the chemicals used did nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Athans: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
nnekaike:
if you have not solved the termite situation, you can send me a pm.A neighbour just helped me win the battle. All the chemicals used did nothing.

I'm having similar problem on my wardrobes. What is the solution please
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Ammy5565(f): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
nnekaike:

Please kindly share the method or chemical you used. My doors are termite infested and the tie rods on my ceiling keep shedding.
Thank you.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by nnekaike(f): 2:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Ammy5565:

Please kindly share the method or chemical you used. My doors are termite infested and the tie rods on my ceiling keep shedding.
Thank you.
buy perfect killer,dig 300meters deep round your compound,pour it into the ground and cover then spray the affected areas and even some unaffected areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Ammy5565(f): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
nnekaike:
buy perfect killer,dig 300meters deep round your compound,pour it into the ground and cover then spray the affected areas and even some unaffected areas.

Thank you very much,
Please is 'perfect killer' the name of the product and where can i get it? Plus, its a rented apartment and the compound is floored, so i may not be able to dig it. Can i just spray into my doors and furnitures the termites are ravaging?

NB : can you share a picture of the 'perfect killer'?
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by nnekaike(f): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ammy5565:

Thank you very much,
Please is 'perfect killer' the name of the product and where can i get it? Plus, its a rented apartment and the compound is floored, so i may not be able to dig it. Can i just spray into my doors and furnitures the termites are ravaging?

NB : can you share a picture of the 'perfect killer'?
the product name is perfect killer,just ask people who sell fumigating items or carpenters.
small size is 3500
big size is 7000
the small size will be more than enough for you,you can spray just the door and affected funitures.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Ammy5565(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
nnekaike:
the product name is perfect killer,just ask people who sell fumigating items or carpenters.
small size is 3500
big size is 7000
the small size will be more than enough for you,you can spray just the door and affected funitures.
Thank you so much.
Did you stay away for a while after spraying?
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by nnekaike(f): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ammy5565:

Thank you so much.
Did you stay away for a while after spraying?
yes I did,if you have kids and react to things like me please stay away for at least 12 hours.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Ammy5565(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
nnekaike:
yes I did,if you have kids and react to things like me please stay away for at least 12 hours.
Thank you very very much. I appreciate your help. I'll give feedback on this thread.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by Smartriya: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for sharing. As regards dis pouring into the ground what is you have ornamental plants and trees around the compound ?
nnekaike:
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by nnekaike(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Smartriya:
Thanks for sharing. As regards dis pouring into the ground what is you have ornamental plants and trees around the compound ?
it won't affect them sir.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by nnekaike(f): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Smartriya:
it does not affect them
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by IyaTola: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
hi
Ammy5565:

Thank you very very much. I appreciate your help. I'll give feedback on this thread.
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by fbtowner(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
I bought this chemical base on this thread I was intending to buy DD force before

I hope this works

Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by slimcutes: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
do the chemical works for the termites and pls share how you get rid of the termite
Re: What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? by DrRossy: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
fbtowner:
I bought this chemical base on this thread I was intending to buy DD force before

I hope this works
Did the chemical eradicate d termites?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agriculture Thread / How Many Bags Of Fertilizers Are Needed For 1 Hectare Of Maize? / Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.