Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Funny Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jokes (1357 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Jokes by queenet246(f): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2010
A WISE RABBIT AND THE FOOLISH BEAR

"Stop running and get back here!" yelled the bear.

"Never!" shouted the rabbit.

As the rabbit was running he tripped on a lamp. His soft furry foot brushed the lamp and out popped a genie.

The genie noticed the frightened rabbit was being chased by the bear.

The genie said to the bear,"Hey! If you stop chasing him I'll grant you and the rabbit both two wishes!"

The bear agreed and was so eager he jumped to go first. He said, "I wish that a had the biggest manliness in the world!"

*Poof!* and his wish was granted.

The rabbit went next, "I wish I had a super fast motorcycle!"

*Poof* and the rabbit's wish was granted.

The bear looked at the rabbit and thought, "What a lame wish!"

For his final wish, the bear smirked as he wished that all the other bears in the world were female.

*Poof* his wish was granted.

The rabbit jumped on his motorcycle, revved the engine and laughed.

Just before he booked out of there he said, "I wish the bear was gay!"

A POPULAR MULE

A newlywed farmer and his wife were visited by her mother, who immediately demanded an inspection of the place. While they were walking through the barn, the farmer's mule suddenly reared up and kicked the mother-in-law in the head, killing her instantly.

At the funeral service a few days later, the farmer stood near the casket and greeted folks as they walked by. The pastor noticed that whenever a woman would whisper something to the farmer, he would nod his head "Yes" and say something. Whenever a man walked by and whispered to the farmer, he would shake his head, "No" and mumble a reply. Curious, the pastor later asked the farmer what that was all about.

The farmer replied, ''The women would say, 'What a terrible tragedy' and I would nod my head and say, 'Yes, it was.' The men would ask, 'You wanna sell that mule?' and I would shake my head and say, 'Can't. It's all booked up for a year.'"

A GOOD INVESTMENT
A woman walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer tells her that the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the woman hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce that's parked on the street in front of the bank.

Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. An employee drives the Rolls Royce into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the woman returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer approaches her and says:

"We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we're a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked out your accounts and found that you were a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

"Well, where else in Manhattan can I park my car for two weeks for fifteen bucks?"
Re: Funny Jokes by mynaija123(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2010
This is really good cant stop laughing. I liked that of the mule all the men wants their inlaws dead thats nice.
Re: Funny Jokes by Dyt(f): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2010
Screams, OMG,d 1st wz smth else,wat!
Re: Funny Jokes by Godmother(f): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2010
They were both stupid cos they wasted 4 perfectly good wishes
Re: Funny Jokes by oladayo042: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Guy With '24' English Accents! Video / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts / Teacher Vs Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.