Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Just Got My First Cat - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Got My First Cat (10571 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got My First Cat by error4040: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2019
peacefull:

Oh! Ok.
You gave them lovely name with your love cheesy
They are happy babies!
Thank you for told me. I'm really appreciate you!! I wish they will always be happy with you and live long long life!!
thanks wink
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
error4040:

thanks wink

You are welcome cheesy
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
error4040:

Like seriously Nigerians and Superstitions Belief baffles me Alot, I have few friends who just can't Visit me because of my black Cat grin
I once had a neighbor who Almost poisoned My black Cat (Misandei) her reasons Was All Black Cats are Witches grin grin
I told her Any day I Found my Cats sick or Dead we go End up for police station from there court Straight grin grin grin

Socks looks lovely and her name wink LoL how did you come up with such name.

Is this true?! shocked
Misandei is lovely and beautiful cheesy
But some peoples think about she is witch?! Very sad cry
Even in Japan, long time ago some peoples talked about black cat is bring unhappy. They said If black cat walking across front of you, unhappy will come. But now, I don't hear about that again!
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by error4040: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
peacefull:

Is this true?! shocked
Misandei is lovely and beautiful cheesy
thank you

peacefull:

But some peoples think about she is witch?! Very sad cry
Even in Japan, long time ago some peoples talked about black cat is bring unhappy. They said If black cat walking across front of you, unhappy will come. But now, I don't hear about that again!
I don't know what you call it down there in Japan but in Nigeria
That's superstition tho some people do claim witches Change To Cats to roam around at Night. grin
by the Way

what name did you gave your cat ?
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 3:27am On Apr 09, 2019
error4040:

thank you

I don't know what you call it down there in Japan but in Nigeria
That's superstition tho some people do claim witches Change To Cats to roam around at Night. grin
by the Way

what name did you gave your cat ?

I have learned a lot again!
Thank you so much. I'm really appreciate you!!
Every cats are lovely and beautiful cheesy
I love cat. I love dog. I love animals so much!!

My cat name is ***. My baby boy cheesy
He alive forever in my heart. I'm forever with him. He is forever my baby!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My First Cat by beckyjimenes(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
your small kitten looks like my Jessy! smiley
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by error4040: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
peacefull:

My cat name is ***. My baby boy cheesy
He alive forever in my heart. I'm forever with him. He is forever my baby!!
LoL I noticed you First mentioned your cat name and now you made it hidden, Sorry if I almost made you expose your Identity.
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
error4040:

LoL I noticed you First mentioned your cat name and now you made it hidden, Sorry if I almost made you expose your Identity.

No!! Please don't say sorry.
I'm sorry for hidden it.
You know I like hide and protect my identity grin
I already too much writing about myself. But in fact, I'm really scary about intenet.

Anyway, How is your babies? I hope they are good!!
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by error4040: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
peacefull:

No!! Please don't say sorry.
I'm sorry for hidden it.
You know I like hide and protect my identity grin
I already too much writing about myself. But in fact, I'm really scary about internet.
I understand smiley

peacefull:

Anyway, How is your babies? I hope they are good!!
Doing Great.
I applied the method of Cat pop & Toilet you shared here and surprisingly they stop popping anywhere and instead go to the toilet I made for them.
thanks for the Tips! cool
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by error4040: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
error4040:

I understand smiley

Doing Great.
I applied the method of Cat pop & Toilet you shared here and surprisingly they stop popping anywhere and instead go to the toilet I made for them.
thanks for the Tips! cool

Thank you for understand me! I'm really appreciate you!!

Your babies are smart cheesy
Cat can learn toilet so fast. Very smart.
I'm glad if I could help youcheesy
I will like to share what I know about cat, if I can help peoples who have a cat like you!

Please try to clean toilet at least once of a day.
If don't clean it, they will do another place.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My First Cat by PRXPERT: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
peacefull:

Hello, How Can I help you?
I'm sorry, I'm not veterinarian. So I just can tell you about cat is from my experience.
You are not disturb me cheesy
What do you wanna know?

What do I need to enter come to Japan?
I'm interested in coming to Japan.
I have read a lot about the Japan. I love their conservative culture and Shintoism.
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by afoltundeseen(f): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thread is about a cat, but some people are turning it to travel thread. Nonsense
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by Petfarms(f): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
My cats eats tongue all the rats in my estate , neighbours never stop saying thanks to me since i moved in with my cats grin even tho they dint like her at first, so am always like can u stop eating there rats n eat only the rats in your house cheesy but what do i know She had her own plans cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My First Cat by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Cats are for women.
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 5:51am On Apr 20, 2019
PRXPERT:

What do I need to enter come to Japan?
I'm interested in coming to Japan.
I have read a lot about the Japan. I love their conservative culture and Shintoism.

Oh!! Ok.
Can we talk about on your Topic?
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 6:01am On Apr 20, 2019
afoltundeseen:
Thread is about a cat, but some people are turning it to travel thread. Nonsense

I'm sorry.
I never mean to turning to travel thread. But I shouldn't talk about my country.
I'm very sorry if I made you feel bad.

mcfynes
I'm sorry if I also made you feel bad and disturbing your Topic.
I'm very sorry.
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 6:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Petfarms:
My cats eats tongue all the rats in my estate , neighbours never stop saying thanks to me since i moved in with my cats grin even tho they dint like her at first, so am always like can u stop eating there rats n eat only the rats in your house cheesy but what do i know She had her own plans cool

Very cute cheesy
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by mcfynest(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2019
1000angstroms:

I miss my five cats,
Such angelic innocence in one gaze,
I'll advise you head over to petshop plus, they have kitten replacement milk and royal canin for cats, get them a fibronin based lice, fleas and tick treatment cos they are susceptible to them alot, vaccinate them especially against rabbies and cat diphtheria. I wish I knew all these when I had mine. Cats have problem with cow milk, chocolate, caffeine, paracetamol and in all, they are animals and as animals, they should be treated like kids. Make sure you deworm her regularly.
Mine were Abigail, Sabina, tusha, cabbana and Rebecca.

Thanks so much.... Most super markets don't have stuffs for cats.... She is just few weeks old, i feed her chicken, fish, meat and cat food... What happened to your cats
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by mcfynest(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2019
error4040:
say Hello to this couple keeping me company
the white/black strips named Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Animate while the black beauty named Missandei from the Series Game of thrones cool

Waoh so cute.... You allow the to play outside
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by mcfynest(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
9 out of every 10 Nigerians hate cats everywhere you go....sometimes 10 out of 10 hates cat....

With these facts, I can now say that 10 out 10 Nigerians are either witches or wizards excluding me, Op, and other few cat lovers out there...

I dnt even know why God create me as a Nigerian sef....

Meanwhile, this is Socks, my new companion!!!

How old is she?
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by mcfynest(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you for understand me! I'm really appreciate you!!

Your babies are smart cheesy
Cat can learn toilet so fast. Very smart.
I'm glad if I could help youcheesy
I will like to share what I know about cat, if I can help peoples who have a cat like you!

Please try to clean toilet at least once of a day.
If don't clean it, they will do another place.

My cat knows how to use the toliet but sometimes she urinates in my clothes. What do i do please? If i give her cat food... She would only lick the jelly part and that is it
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by warripikin17(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2019
beautiful cat,can't wait to live on my own so I can get one My mom hates cats

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2019
mcfynest:

My cat knows how to use the toliet but sometimes she urinates in my clothes. What do i do please? If i give her cat food... She would only lick the jelly part and that is it

Are you clean up her toilet at least once of a day? If toilet is dirty, cat don't wanna enter that toilet and will do another place.

Urinate your cloth, I think your baby is a girl?
Boy will do marking behavior (I'm sorry if my English is wrong). She did it only for same your cloth?

About food, She is only lick jelly part means you giving her not dry food?
Have you tried assist her eat when you saw her just lick only jelly?
If you assist and she will eat, she maybe eat difficult that food. I had same experience my cat. When cat eating non dry food (sorry, I don't know how to say English), sometimes can't get it in mouth well. They are using their tongue to take up that kind of food in their mouth. But sometimes can't get it well.
Please can you check it well when she is eating.

If you try to assist her eating, but she still don't wanna eat, I think need change her food.
Some cats can eat anything what they wanna eat. But some cats eat only their favorite.
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by 14teenK: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2019
mcfynest:

don’t give her cat food, mix whatever you want to feed her with fish or meat. Cats are very choice with food and would generally prefer to eat flesh
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by error4040: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2019
mcfynest:

Waoh so cute.... You allow the to play outside
No, They are indoors All the time.
tho at times I do let them outside to have fresh Air which they dont go Beyond my compound & they don't pass The Gate.
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by GOFRONT(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yea Majority of us see cats as a witch over here.....but they forget it takes a witch to identify a witch.

I love Socks cos I'm not a witch.... grin
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by GOFRONT(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
I told her Any day I Found my Cats sick or Dead we go End up for police station from there court Straight .........@ the bolded gat me laffing uncontrollably. grin grin cheesy grin

I noticed she is always attracted to my Socks...She pulled them out of my shoes to play with....I keep my shoes here, next minute, My socks has become a play toy for my cat....

So I name her Socks

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My First Cat by GOFRONT(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
She is 7weeks old...
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by peacefull(f): 10:51am On May 07, 2019
Hello, mcfynest.
How about your baby girl?
She is fine?
Is she still urinate on your clothes?
Re: I Just Got My First Cat by deltateam: 11:30am On May 07, 2019
peacefull:

She is smart cheesy She knows where is toilet now!

She got new house now. I mean your house. So I think she still cautious about place. When she make sure there is safe, I think she will not shy again. Maybe 3days to 1week, she need time.

I think most of cat don't like big sound. They will surprise or afraid. So when she come out small small, Please try to not make her surprise or afraid. When she will not shy again, she will start run around in the mid night cheesy

She ate dog food? Not cat food? Cat food is better for her health. Milk is not good for cat. I mean cow milk what human driking.
I'm sorry, I don't know what is common how to take care of cat in Nigeria.
In my country, have many type of cat food. For kitten, for old cat, dry food, not dry food, snack for cat etc... Even milk for cat, there have for kitten and for old cat.

Will you keep her only inside house? Or she can be free to go outside?
In my country, peoples talking about only inside house cat is more live a long life than outside cat. Even Doctor and animal rescue peoples saying that.
But I'm not sure. Because my Grandma's cat was always free to go outside lived almost 24years.

Which countries is you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? / Available Dogs For Sale / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.