Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' (47440 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by BiafraIsFree: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
deolu2000:
Na "to defend her unity" , don land this poor man in a case of "had I know". sorry oooo, but in Amaechi's voice "PMB doesn't listen to anybody and does he even read?"

Let him suffer his foolishness for been used to massacred his own Biafrans over Fulani jihadists Nigeria.

Those are yet to cry out and those are yet to Say No to massacring of Biafrans.

The voice of Biafra is sounding loud.

Serve Nigeria and come back in shame - Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by KingWarri: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
onward4life:

It's cultism
We don't pity them here!
eeeyaaaaahhh......
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by AstuteChap: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
I sincerely pray he gets the help he needs!!!
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by msylva2147(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
onward4life:

It's cultism

We don't pity them here!
You people are always quick to say which right thinking person will join the army, my question is that if no one has agreed to join the army will you have been where you are typing this trash comfortably? learn how to sympathise with someone if you can't offer any assistance.
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by Jaqenhghar: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
sinaj:
And you wonder why people keep running away from this country everyday

I even thought the soldiers are covered with health insurance at least.
Indeed. I listend to one major gist me how he treated himself with his own funds when injured by BH. Fortunately he was obe of those lucky guys whose father was a general and had chopped well so he could afford it
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by Jaqenhghar: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
What can I say? That's his business. He is part of thkse who defend a corrupt system now he is a victim.
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by onward4life(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
msylva2147:
You people are always quick to say which right thinking person will join the army, my question is that if no one has agreed to join the army will you have been where you are typing this trash comfortably? learn how to sympathise with someone if you can't offer any assistance.

I was asking
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by sinaj(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Indeed. I listend to one major gist me how he treated himself with his own funds when injured by BH. Fortunately he was obe of those lucky guys whose father was a general and had chopped well so he could afford it
These guys are supposed to be entitled to life insurance let alone health
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by meobizy(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
The same people who sent me to the battlefield keep quiet silent about it.
This is why young men should try their best to avoid fighting old men's wars.
The people in power created Boko Haram, profited from it when it suited them and now send the able-bodied, unwise, jobless males to kill the Hydra they created.

I feel sorry for this man's predicament but he has seen with his own eyes what could happen if he died in the battlefield.
He should count himself lucky he is alive, so if help comes his way he can turn his back on the very same organization which destroyed his physical independence.
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by Marxist77: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
What a country. Nigerian government prefers to rehabilitate (de terrorize) and reinestate boko haram terrorist into d society thereby neglecting d wounded soldiers to suffer and die in agony.
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by IvarTheTerrible: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
advocate666:

Because nobody want to go into a battle with a coward as arms mate.
skales67:
Sorry but I want to ask...

Why is it that you find only Northerners, Middlebelters and Igbos in the combat side of the Nigerian Army but you can NEVER find a Yoruba person there?

Are they too sophisticated or scared to join the NA?

Na question o

Judging by ZIK, Ojukwu and Kanu....

This coward was probably shot as he was running from battle field.

You guys are certified cowards. Everyone knows that.

You made noise in Lagos and you were dealt with grin
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by Jaqenhghar: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
sinaj:
These guys are supposed to be entitled to life insurance let alone health
My sister, if I begin tell you about corruption in the millitary plus the horror stories , space wont be enough
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by VolvoS60(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
uuzba:

So the country should have NO army?
What do you think the purpose of Army is in this world? And why does every country have an army?
-
Have you ever thought what will happen when the neighboring counties decide to cross your border, overtake your land and property and drive you out with nothing?
If America does not have army, what is stopping everybody in Mexico from migrating there and taking over their land?

Abi is it "Abeg Na!?" that you will use to ward off invaders to your territory?

Nigerian army are doing a job of making this nation remain THIS nation and nobody even thanks them for it. You will not have any economy or any naira of money to spend if you have no country.

^^^
Point of correction.

Not every country in the world has an army. At least 20 countries do not have a standing army.

These countries have various arrangements for national defence. Some of them rely on defence pacts with neighbours or regional hegemons for security. Others rely on their police forces for internal security as well as for protection against external aggression.

And it seems to have worked out well for them.

1 Like

Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by Excuzeme: 5:09am On Apr 05, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Please feel more pain. Chuwku Okike Abiama will continue destroying all those massacred and still attacking unarmed IPOB family members.

I thought your Nigeria will save all of you idiots killing IPOB that are fighting for you and your unborn generation.

You are so full of HATE and ANGER.
You better go see a shrink-head before it gets beyond repair.
IPOB koo....* IPAD niii
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by izombie(m): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2019
uuzba:

So the country should have NO army?
What do you think the purpose of Army is in this world? And why does every country have an army?
-
Have you ever thought what will happen when the neighboring counties decide to cross your border, overtake your land and property and drive you out with nothing?
If America does not have army, what is stopping everybody in Mexico from migrating there and taking over their land?

Abi is it "Abeg Na!?" that you will use to ward off invaders to your territory?

Nigerian army are doing a job of making this nation remain THIS nation and nobody even thanks them for it. You will not have any economy or any naira of money to spend if you have no country.
dude i never said i don't why there is an army. I asked why people still join nigerian army. I mean look at this one now that has been abandoned by the same army. He is on his own now. Have you seen the nigerian army baracks? They are like shitholes. They get paid next to nothing(that's when they get paid BTW). The treatment meted out to these guys is appalling, to say the least.
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by baratech: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
It is well
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by Ayobami7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
好的
Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by BiafraIsFree: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Excuzeme:

You are so full of HATE and ANGER.
You better go see a shrink-head before it gets beyond repair.
IPOB koo....* IPAD niii

Yoruba or Hausa slave I can see how you love the genocide of Biafran innocent kids and their mothers. Nigeria jihadists government destroyed murdered my sweet mum after destroyed her properties and businesses. How do you expect me to love your useless Nigeria

Only a fool will love his/her enemies.

Keep fooling yourself.

Re: Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' by romeorailss: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
sinaj:
And you wonder why people keep running away from this country everyday

I even thought the soldiers are covered with health insurance at least.

Wow your boobs are ripe . Sweet Pawpaw kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK / Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.