Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time (680 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by EmmyBlogs(f): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2019
Actress YvonneJegede’s estranged husband, Abounce, finally publicly acknowledges their son for the first time

Watch video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/actress-yvonnejegedes-estranged-husband.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by Islamicpope(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2019
The grab on d shirt is, daddy you are going nowhere anymore.
Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
i can't wait to have a baby cheesy
i love kids kiss
Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by itspzpics(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Aww
Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by daddytime(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
He shouldn't have acknowledged him na...was he gonna do the crime and shy away forever from doing the rime?

Another man like me for acknowledge the baby well...me like kids well well oo
Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by Jessyjack(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
thought Yvonne said in one of her interviews that the man always comes to see his son and he has pictures of him on his phone.... why then are those trolls crying more than the bereaved here....
truth be told,it's these fans that makes problems for most of these celebrities....
Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by Pestero: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
After taking DNA test
Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
i can't wait to have a baby cheesy
i love kids kiss
I love kids also,let's hook up tongue
Re: Actress Yvonnejegede’s Estranged Husband, Acknowledge His Son For The First Time by Chiagozieo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
after she don shameless do him dedication alone ....no u don appear frm the blues to acknowledge ur son......ur wn no good

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Suffers Stroke / "Happy Birthday, Till We Meet Again" - Shatta Wale Mourns His Friend, Junior US / Bukky Wright Son Receives Airman Leadership School Graduation Award (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.