Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) (13365 Views)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by kenechukwufrank: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) on Friday destroyed unsafe and unwholesome products seized by the agency, worth over N2 billion, at Oke-Diya Dumpsite, #Sagamu, #Ogun State.

Prof. Mojisola Adeyeye, Director-General of the Agency told newsmen during the destruction exercise that 189 trucks conveyed the unsafe and unwholesome drugs — the highest ever recorded by NAFDAC — to the destruction venue.

“This destruction exercise, which is in line with our strategy, is aimed at eradicating the re-introduction of expired, Substandard and Falsified (SFs) medical products, as well as unsafe and unwholesome NAFDAC regulated products into circulation in Nigeria.

Read more at https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/04/04/fake-drugs-and-products/

3 Likes

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Hahnemann: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sth they will still sell from backyard and collect money, No b Naija b dis?

I dedicate my FTC to my lovely girlfriend, miss Rita who is celebrating her bday today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by gideon1971(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stealing my f.t.c is an offence punishable under section 4, page 5, paragraph 3, line 2, sentence 5 of federal republic of Nigeria,

Bewarned
Hahnemann:

5 Likes

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
See better Blue Band wey boys for just use press agege bread to survive this next level cry cry

[img]https://media./images/9cc1424e087afa8100841f30e3da1b2c/tenor.gif[/img]

48 Likes

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Very good NAFDAC!

Keep up the good work

3 Likes

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
cool

Why is NAFDAC burning drugs when the Aso-Rock clinic lacks ordinary paracetamol. They should have just brought it to the Aso-Rock clinic so that the country can save cost.

Those drugs should also be given to all APC members for voting for an expired president in an unwholesome country.

~ProsidentBuhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Photos of the drugs on fire or I don't believe.... This is Nigeria everybody na criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good one
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by shaggy007(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
As long as its not on fire, then this is just for show

They go go backyard collect money from the people they got it from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by HonAdeli(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
2billion what?
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
this is serious
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by semyman: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
A 17-year old girl has accused a pastor of introducing her to alcohol and repeatedly having sex with her even in her father’s house.

Speaking in tears, the victim whose name was withheld by the police, revealed that the resident Pastor of the Amagba branch of the Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel, Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye, started an affair with her last year September, shortly after she finished her secondary education.

Narrating her ordeal, she said;

“He used to call me to advise me to stay away from boys, to live a good life and always respect my parents. I took it like he was my own father that I could trust and tell him anything I want to say.

“That was how he started calling me, talking to me till it got to a time he told me that he likes me. I took it as a normal thing. He started taking advantage of me. He tells me I do not know what he is doing for me. He started showing me things I have not seen before and took me to places I have never been to. That was how it started. He was the first person to show me how condom looked like. He taught me how to take alcohol. He told me not to tell my parents. He said they will understand what he is doing. He slept with me many times including our house when my parents are not at home.

“Thinking about the thing has affected me educationally. I could not read. The whole thing was disturbing me. When I told his wife, she said I was lying and told me to come to their house and repeat it before her husband. I want Pastor Kingsley to go to jail. I was always shocked anytime I am in church and see him preaching. I was afraid of telling my mother what was happening”.

Her father, Mr Paul Obidah, who serves as a board chairman of the church branch, said he was shocked that a Pastor he trusted so much could do such an evil thing to his only daughter. He said

“I have been in the church for the past 27 years. I started the church in Kaduna State. Abioye led me to Christ. I have been in Kaduna all these years. It got to a time. I decided to relocate home. We have been in Bénin serving God with our heart. Many pastors have come to the branch and go. I see the pastors as Oyedepo, the founder of Living Faith. There was a day Pastor Kingsley came to my house, I could smell alcohol from his breath.

“One day, his wife came and said she wants to see our daughter. I left her to discuss. I heard my daughter telling her she has something to tell her. The next day, the woman came and told me she has seized her husband’s phone because of the calls her husband was making to my daughter. I just said maybe it was a family friend matter. She said he went to pick my daughter at school, I said maybe he bought her ice cream.

“I was sleeping when something struck me to ask my daughter what is happening. I called and asked her to open up to me. She began telling me how the Pastor used to make love to her in my own house. The different hotels he took her to. She said it was a burden to her. She said she does not know what the pastor gave to her. This is a Pastor we trusted. We talked and do everything as a family. I didn’t know he has been doing this nonsense in my house. This is a girl that does not go out. She has been in”
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
You and your family
Factfinder1:
Photos of the drugs on fire or I don't believe.... This is Nigeria everybody na criminal

1 Like

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
NAFDAC that collects bribe steadily in ogun state?

I don't believe this story.

SON inclusive

Is that BIG I see there?
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by ricon: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Some people derive pleasure in making huge profit in creating problems and causing other people pains.

Good job NAFDAC
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by lilfreezy: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fake drugs, fake butt, fake nipple
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by amaniro: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omo wobetongue
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Hahnemann: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
gideon1971:
Stealing my f.t.c is an offence punishable under section 4, page 5, paragraph 3, line 2, sentence 5 of federal republic of Nigeria,

Bewarned
Ogbeni, sorry o, e ma binu
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
SamOyovwi:
You and your family

Including your father
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by macello4(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
na wa oh which kind goernment we dey practice self for dis naija? Every were in d world, economy growth is not only tied to legitimate buisiness only even the so call fake stuff is what help economy to gain strenth.

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Conceptman: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
this is serious, what happened to the rest out there ? u wonder why people treat malaria and typhoid and it's back to the body system in days. its difficult to stay safe in Nigeria now
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Conceptman: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
this is serious.
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is very good

Apply now or share with someone who might be interested.

Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by GMbuharii: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
They should mount security there,o.. coneheads will launch attacks on the site to scavenge

grin
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by gideon1971(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hahnemann:

Ogbeni, sorry o, e ma binu

And do you know what the section is saying,

Stealing is allowed grin grin
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by ictjobber: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hmmmm

They are working.

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by Angel223: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by sharena(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
SO BLUE BAND DON TURN DRUGS TOO
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
I can't see any fire on those drugs...hope people won't go back there and sell it back to the street
Re: N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Lassa Fever Death Toll Rises / 4 Ways To Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.