Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (188081 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / My Madam And I (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Princepioneer(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2019
@TOPHER., We are waiting for more.. Long throat dey worry me wella wella for this your tori... Keep it up and ride on..

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobodysboo(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2019
tongue tongue [/color] 'How does it feel to eat and still be hungry' gosh Keisha wants something light she's not really hungry something light tongue

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobodysboo(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2019
tongue [color=#990000][/color] 'How does it feel to eat and still be hungry' gosh Keisha wants something light she's not really hungry something light

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by greatme2good(f): 11:52am On May 15, 2019
I don't like the idea of Phila staying at Mike's place. She can easily detect something and betray him. I hope Mike leaves that country soon.

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Tloc(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2019
greatme2good:
I don't like the idea of Phila staying at Mike's place. She can easily detect something and betray him. I hope Mike leaves that country soon.
If you have a partner that's as coded and covert as you, it's a union made in HEAVEN. Many chicken out when heat thickens forgetting that's their RIGHT of passage.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by statistics1(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2019
e be like say oga Topher don go election tribunal ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 3:14pm On May 15, 2019
"You too" She said to her husband.

He hesitated, and Jaz gave him an angry slap that threw him on the floor. That sent the right message, as he left swearing to return.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 15, 2019
One episode, one trouble.

Topher052, you too much cool

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Pheobmax: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
Topher052 Pls Bring Mike A.K.A Frozen To His Country Of Origin So He Can Perhaps Avenge Sandra, Sort His Life Out So That This Story Could End,,,,, Its Getting Complex With Each Episode.... Thanks For The Update All The Same, Nice Work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by statistics1(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2019
that action tough ooooo

@topher052 wehdone sir see u tomorrow.....

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by nnamanirr: 4:20pm On May 15, 2019
*and jaz gave him a slap* this made my day grin

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Onwurah85: 4:22pm On May 15, 2019
very nice....can't wait for update...keep it up bros

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Frezhkid10(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2019
..Topher u've disappointed me again with these update...we followed ur stories because of aw u mix sex scenes with ur storyline and now it seems ur digressing..or are u now succumbing to the Muslims and their claim for a non sex story through out Ramadan

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 15, 2019
I've been wailing for d story to end but this fight episode est très magnifiquegrin OP wedon sir! Leggogringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..Topher u've disappointed me again with these update...we followed ur stories because of aw u mix sex scenes with ur storyline and now it seems ur digressing..or are u now succumbing to the Muslims and their claim for a non sex story through out Ramadan
s3x,s3x,s3x. U no know say ramadan de?
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 15, 2019
On another note, topher this one that frozen & phila re under the same roof 4 a while and NOTHING happen. Hope say u no de hide anything from us cos am perceiving something behind the scene like onga aromagrin

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2019
Vizzy4u:

Islam teaches you to do the right things... Only during ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Frezhkid10(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2019
Vizzy4u:
...wetin concern us with Ramadan?...

4 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by akindele91(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Can't you do without spewing trash about sex for once in your life and appreciate the work of a talented writer... Moreover this is Ramadan month of fasting so at least forget sex for now simple

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by akindele91(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2019
All of you that can't do without sex, go and patronize prostitutes or can't you afford one and stop wailing here

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Frezhkid10(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2019
akindele91:
Can't you do without spewing trash about sex for once in your life and appreciate the work of a talented writer... Moreover this is Ramadan month of fasting so at least forget sex for now simple
...I can forget ur first statement but not the second....Shove ur Ramadan fasting up ur ASS!!!!... it's none of our business!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by donielord(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2019
Keep it coming bro. Me personally dey enjoy you cool

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by RealityShot: 10:38pm On May 15, 2019
akindele91:
but you read the sexpisodes throughout Lenting period.
Abeg pack well before you turn this thread to a religious one.

5 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by extremelygolden: 12:10am On May 16, 2019
Interesting read, Topher052.

Come to think of it, are you sure the guy duplicating your story here is not the same person that has been posting illegally on his blog?
I think it's high time you track and get him arrested.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by nerdfrost(m): 12:57am On May 16, 2019
FAD20Z It seems they don swear for u n ur generation abi angry angry angry op well done ooo

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobodysboo(m): 1:16am On May 16, 2019
Topher052 mice work bro i owe you one bo (bottle) mehn

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by frozen70(f): 2:42am On May 16, 2019
How will phila feel when she comes back and to hear what happened ❓

This frozen just hate make person they suppress others

He can fight to save anyone around him

That's just his nature

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 5:47am On May 16, 2019
Frezhkid10:

Hey kid, the story looks boring without sex scenes bah?. So tell me what you have learnt or gained from the sex scenes you have read earlier, highest your Deeek will rise n go down because of the fantasy. Op wasn't digressing or succumbing to anyone's opinion jst chill and enjoy the hardwork from him or better still you can help him and continue so as to add sex scenes

@OP, this is for you

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.