Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (188101 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / My Madam And I (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by donielord(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2019
Something must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by donielord(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2019
Topher052 You suppose write another sweet story ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 12:30pm On May 21, 2019
keep your fingers crossed...Something is cooking

10 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by greatme2good(f): 12:42pm On May 21, 2019
What just happened?? So Mike died just like that? With such huge amount of money in the house in a foreign land. How will his family find out, why didn't he survive, return to Nigeria, relocate to another state and start a new life. Who will now take care of that little boy Amaka was so overprotective of? Mike's name and manhood did not live on!
I guess Topher is not a fan of Nigerian happy ever after kind of story.

More ink to your pen Topher, more oil on your head and more inspirations. Your stories and name shall be heard in high places.

5 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by donielord(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2019
topher052:

Boss nor delay abeg
Jus mention me anytime abeq

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Mikeloo: 12:55pm On May 21, 2019
"When you live the life of a shotta, you don't know when it's your turn to die".

That is what Mike's life was. Thanks topher052 for the story

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by giftygirl1(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2019
Kai! So this story has finished! Really learnt alot, didn't want it to finish..Since I joined Nairaland since 2007,no thread has got me glued like" My Madam and I" Thanks @ Topher52, tag me when the "big thing" finally arrives! Am a big Fan! More ink to your pen!

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2019
Topher you are a great writer. Waiting to see more from you.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Emmzy201(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2019
Nice story man
Am still sad that Mike died

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Emmzy201(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2019
topher052:
Mention me bro
Make I bring my plate and spoon grin

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 21, 2019
i was really not impress with the end of this story but i wish u best of luck christopher
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by gly(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2019
May God bless you bro. I learnt alot from your story. Do not forget to tag me on the next thing you are cooking as I am one of your fans

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by gly(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2019
elmagnifico411:
give him your sister nah.. there’s no greater reward than that.. topher, what say u?

Funny you

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by nnamanirr: 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
Much respect from here @topher

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 21, 2019
sad I hate this ending.
Mike should have listened to philia,he is so stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Syfa(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2019
wow wow wow... what a story.... Topher I must complement your time and effort to make sure that this story is a success.... you truly deserve an accolade bro.... More inks to your pen...

Please if you're on any social media platforms kindly drop your handles so that we can always contact you...

and please don't forget to mention me as I'm one of your royal fans on your next updates....

my fingers are crossed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by emmadejust(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2019
angry embarassed embarassed this ending is not fair, we will protests just like the game of throne ending wasn't that good to the fan's.

Pls the story with the don, your guys, phila, Esther Coming, other country and deals to explore with the Don cartel..

Pls pls we can't just accept this ending

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topedoski(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2019
topher052:
mention me ooh

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by asaajuomo1(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2019
Nice.........

What happened to Ruth pregnancy, Amaka's boy, Phila, Jaz and sly.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
asaajuomo1:
Nice.........

What happened to Ruth pregnancy, Amaka's boy, Phila, Jaz and sly.
A mans problems and dreams dies the day he dies. Those were part of life, the dead knows no worries.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by lilyheaven: 3:13pm On May 21, 2019
He left a vital information, by informing the huge guy he is working for the Don , Jaz , Sly.they will locate his body..
Phila will take his son back to Nigeria, with Ruth's help , they can locate his parents.
Ruth most have delivered by now, so Oga Mike left two children behind.
His son will continue from were he stopped.

Thank you Mr Topher!

10 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Toluhwanie(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2019
Topher,why na??
My mind is telling me this story hasn't ended,you just ended it like this!
Pls bro,in the next stories,plsss,mention me

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Ganjafama(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2019
I am not happy with the way the story ended. Great story though. You are a good writer @topher052. More ink to the your pen.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Uncleodi(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2019
No I feel like crying... It didn't have to end this way.

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
I'm still clapping for you @ topher you're indeed a good writer plenty gbosa for you

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Amb25: 5:06pm On May 21, 2019
thanks for your time Patience gentility and above all your gift of writing.

you are the bomb. this is a story I will never forget in a short while and am sure ending this story might reduce my visit to nairaland.

more grace more wisdom and better you I pray.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by hoebamaa(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2019
What a sad ending. He brings the death upon himself..him no reason like a street niggar wey him be. Why would he pay Amaka a surprise visit without a backup plan?. All effort when down the drain.
RIP to the dead (Mike).

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by metalgear11(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2019
I applaud you for the efforts you made in your story. However, I feel you kinda rushed the conclusion. I had this "unfinished, rushed" and sort of unsatisfying feeling about the end. Like you didn't know the best way to end it properly. To me, it felt like a meal you've been savoring, enjoying the taste, but along the line you begin to lose interest in the meal, then when you are beginning to enjoy it again, your plate is taken away.

I figured out Mike was gonna die at some point. The build up was sort of abrupt to be honest. What then happened to others? how did they react? How about those he left behind at home? I assume he was killed in a totally different country from where he had his base with Sly and Jaz. The hired assassins didn't know him from Adam. How would you have then "gathered every detail from friends and family, every one he ever met during his life time"? And what happened to his and Amaka's child? These are but some questions that were left hanging and left me with my conclusions.

I believe you might have run out of ideas on how to end the story, and i honestly feel it dragged on for too long, especially with the repetitive plots but different characters, but that doesn't take away the fact that you came up with a good story. You just need a bit of improvements here and there.

10 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by noni14(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2019
i didn't see this coming , nice story OP.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by ugnoble: 7:08pm On May 21, 2019
Honestly I think Topher052 rushed this story courtesy of those who have been requesting for an end. There are many twist to add to the story but some people just wouldn't allow him. Oya make una chop end now. Topher052 Abeg this story must continue ooo. I no gree at all. Interesting story though, thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by walexmini(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2019
Just like that embarassed embarassed topher052 why lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by linnyx: 7:40pm On May 21, 2019
Good job. I like the ending especially the morals of the story.

But here is a summary of my own ending...

The chubby man was able to revive Mike and when he came to he had a long thought about his life and how he has had two close shaves with death.

He thought of how Amaka came into his life and completely changed its course, he thought of all he has lost, his friends, the several cult fights and the many deaths as a result of just one mistake, the mistake of sleeping with Amaka.

At this point he made a decision to live right and change his ways; leave the sex behind, leave the gang and do all he can to live right for his son. He reasoned that he has enough to start all over again and he decided that is what he must do.

He was going to get as far away as he can from it all. He is going to take his son with him and if Phila is game after he confesses all to her then he will make her his wife and start afresh, just him, his son, Phila's son and Phila, at least his son will have a big brother and with these thoughts he went to see Phila hoping for a second chance and a fresh start to life...

...THE END...

If you are not happy with the Topher's ending please make yours. Would love to read other people's ending. smiley smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.