Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 (791 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 2 Spec And Price, MT6795 Helio X10 Octa-core, 4G For 25k / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro Internet Configuration For Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by kiretiv: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2010
Hi experts in phones, I got this new Xperia X10 and unfortunately I am finding it difficult to operate the phone. Like for example I havent been able to send data by bluetooth to another phone or bluetooth device nor can I receive stuffs from others. I went through the manual with no success. Pls anyone with information on this phone will be highly appreciated. Thanks embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by lynxnoon(m): 12:19am On Sep 11, 2010
use google wink
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by puskin: 3:59am On Sep 11, 2010
Better sell that fone. . . . U go buy fone wey pass ur brain comprehension power tongue
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by inze(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2010
puskin:

Better sell that fone. . . . U go buy fone wey pass your brain comprehension power tongue

hehehehe . . .
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by aieromon(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2010
puskin:

Better sell that fone. . . . U go buy fone wey pass your brain comprehension power tongue

Ouch!!!
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by Wilfem(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2010
@ Inze, pls i need a serial working number for Driver Detective Version: 6.5.0.14. Please kindly help me with it. Thanks
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by DualCore1: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
That fone is pure crap, sell it! angry

How much are you willing to discard it for? cool
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by chukslee2(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2010
Go through d instruction manual again and again.
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by inze(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
Wilfem:

@ Inze, pls i need a serial working number for Driver Detective Version: 6.5.0.14. Please kindly help me with it. Thanks

you've got mail !!!
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by lynxnoon(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2010
Andriod!!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by Wilfem(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2010
@inze, I didn't get any mail, my mail is wilfem2002@yahoo.com. Pls help me with it. Thanks
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by inze(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
Wilfem:

@inze, I didn't get any mail, my mail is wilfem2002@yahoo.com. Pls help me with it. Thanks

now, you've got mail !!!
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by texazzpete(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
Of all the Android phones to buy, you go and grab an Xperia X10. That crappy, ugly, laggy device running an outdated version of Android.

The Nexus One costs the same, and you'd have been on 2.2 by now, with the strong possibility of an upgrade to 3.0 Gingerbread eventually. Sony will probably leave you stuck on 2.1 when the finally get to roll it around.

smh
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by lynxnoon(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
the power of information!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by puskin: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
texazzpete:

Of all the Android phones to buy, you go and grab an Xperia X10. That crappy, ugly, laggy device running an outdated version of Android.

The Nexus One costs the same, and you'd have been on 2.2 by now, with the strong possibility of an upgrade to 3.0 Gingerbread eventually. Sony will probably leave you stuck on 2.1 when the finally get to roll it around.

smh

After telling the poor dude dis. . . . . .

puskin:

U r suggesting he should have bought anoda slicker and more complex fone that will overpower his brain comprehension power MORE. . . . now I can see dat U don't like the dude grin grin grin
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by texazzpete(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
puskin:

After telling the poor dude dis. . . . . .

U r suggesting he should have bought anoda slicker and more complex fone that will overpower his brain comprehension power MORE. . . . now I can see dat U don't like the dude grin grin grin

Stock Google is far easier to use than the jumbled mess that is the XPERIA's Timescape UI skin.
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by DualCore1: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Bottom line: before going for ur next fone, consult texazpete. Before going for ur next babe, consult me.
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by puskin: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
Dual Core:

Bottom line: before going for your next fone, consult texazpete. Before going for your next babe, consult me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by lynxnoon(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
Abeg make una pity dis guy na grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster
next time u want to buy a fone, google it
u'll be surprised d amount of info u will get wink
Re: Need Help Operating My New Xperia X10 by luckyseven: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2010
make sure you activate the bluetooth first ,then hit search for device,it will automatically locate any phone near you and make sure that the other phone that wanted to send something to you must activate his or her too,GL

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Maker Hit By Slump In Profits ! / Midnight Calls, Good Or Bad? / What Do You Do With Your Bb,i Dont Know What To Do With Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.