Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems (1064 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by ecstasy357(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
There's a trend in Nigeria that ladies are only after the money.

I recently watched a show, Steve Harvey's, where this question was asked by a man.

He said, "When i got married to my ex, everything was fine until I lost my job and could no longer foot the bills. We had to stop going out for dinners. It also became extra difficult to please her as I could no longer buy her the things she likes. She became distant and started acting cold towards. And this was what led to the divorce."

A lady replied the man based on her past relationship.

She said, "when her man was down financially, he became angry. Everything angers him...he picks offense at every little thing I do. If I try to buy a shoe or take us out for dinner, he gets angry...complains all thru the date. He goes as far as condemning every choice I make. His presence became toxic for me. And that was how the relationship ended."

I have never really been in this kinda situation but I'd really like know.... Is this how men are like when they can't provide?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by KpagoGIN(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
am coming...... okay am back.
the foundation on which such arrangement was made comes to question.
anyone in such situation should look inward and ask how he ended up in such a case.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by piippa(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Money is a woman's first love.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I was a Victim, some guys are just ingrate, no matter how you you satisfied them financially. To come for visiting only, I would not require Kobo from him, he will eat and drink, when he reaches his place, to say ordinary thank you will love, for where?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I was a Victim, some guys are just ingrate, no matter how you you satisfied them financially. To come for visiting only, I would not require Kobo from him, he will eat and drink, when he reaches his place, to say ordinary thank you will love, for where? :'
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2019
If a lady is not comfortable spending on u . Kindly flee. Many women these days have become breadwinners. The one without sense belittled their man and divorced
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by faithfull18(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Joromi12:
If a lady is not comfortable spending on u . Kindly flee. Many women these days have become breadwinners. The one without sense belittled their man and divorced
So, you are encouraging women being breadwinners later you will come back and rant about women also taking the place of authority.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by ecstasy357(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Joromi12:

But ladies say they don't have a problem with spending but they hate the way we behave when we do not have
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2019
faithfull18:

So, you are encouraging women being breadwinners later you will come back and rant about women also taking the place of authority.
it is happening these days. Men suffer joblessness or business downfall at some point. So who shud take over
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by ImaIma1(f): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2019
Sometimes people may not know that it is the guy that pushes the lady away because he cannot handle being broke and he doesn't want to string the babe along. And he could even become violent like a wounded lion.

I dated someone like that. He succeeded in pushing me away saying he needed to sort things out. By the time he was back on his feet and he came back, i wasn't interested.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by Chiquitq(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
because in the first place, the guy has spoiled them with it and made them to believe that it is their right and most importantly because the guy consciously or unconsciously sset out to be with such a materialistic girl as opposed to a reasonable, kind hearted and independent lady.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by KanwuliaExtra: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Same reason men run away from “barren women”.
All about “productivity”! wink

When financial problems become permanent, the strain on a woman to become the bread-winner and home-maker surpasses spiritual warfares. A woman’s tongue becomes poisonous and injurious to a broke man’s ego, all because of overwhelming stress.

You do not want to be around a BROKE, NIGERIAN MAN especially. shocked He becomes abusive, psychotic and unbearable to live with. He is worse than a DEMON. Even if the woman decides to assist, the pompous broke azzze of a man will NOT pick up the slack by taking care of the kids and doing the house chores.

A woman being a bread-winner and a domestic goddess at the same time? undecided

Welcome to MARRIED-SINGLE WOMAN! cheesy

◄ 1 Timothy 5:8 ►
Parallel Verses
King James Version
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Darby Bible Translation
But if any one does not provide for his own, and specially for those of his house, he has denied the faith, and is worse than the unbeliever.

World English Bible
But if anyone doesn't provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever.

Young's Literal Translation
and if any one for his own -- and especially for those of the household -- doth not provide, the faith he hath denied, and than an unbeliever he is worse.

1 Timothy 5:8 Parallel

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
The same way you can’t marry a woman who will not cook clean and take care of the home. Once she stood performing these duties you look elsewhere for a replacement.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From A Relationship When The Guy Is Having Financial Problems by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
:oBecause of the way they behave when they are broke sad nagging, quickly prone to anger at this period.

some even blame you for their financial woes shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Used Complete Set Of Chair For Sale / This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers / 2005 Camry Very Very Clean. N2m Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.