Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos (54789 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
A 17-year-old girl named Ochanya Samson from Benue state, has been left seriously injured after being molested and assaulted by a man in Abuja.

According to Bakia T Thomas, the teenage girl has gone through prostitution and rape in a bid to survive after it was claimed that her baby which she had at 15, was allegedly sold by her uncles for N500,000.

Read the report shared by Bakia T Thomas on Facebook;

I need urgent advice please. We met Ochanya Samson yesterday evening, 17years of age from Benue State. Seriously molested by a man who called on her and she refused to go, she almost lost an eye. Now we were together with Godsent M. Sadoh when we saw her entering the hospital.

An orphan with no mother and father, her uncles drove her away because of her character, that version of the story was told to us after I got her treated yesterday.

Now she lives with a woman who has also decided to send her away because she is scared of Ochanya's uncles. This girl has gone through rape, eventually had to go into prostitution just to survive and just when she made up her mind to quit, this happened to her.

Ochanya had a baby when she was 15 and her uncles who threw her away took her to Aba and sold the baby for 500,000naira and took the money from her. Returning to Abuja, they got a house, same house they live now and they sent Ochanya away.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/17-year-old-girl-molested-and-assaulted-by-man-in-abuja-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Where are the guardians?

Those of you insulting me here I'm old enough to be your father

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Fizzymike1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
My idoma people at it again o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by yrex01(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Some pipu r animal /!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Don't believe anything a Benue girl tells you.

One has been in my house since August last year.

I'm still alive by grace.

Las las, I'll survive her.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by majamajic(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Where are the parent?
orphan ,

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by KingSatan: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Davash222(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Awol1:
Don't believe anything a Benue girl tells you.

One has been in my house since August last year.

I'm still alive by grace.

Las las, I'll survive her.
She'll survive you also.

28 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:

She'll survive you also.

Of course, I have no plans to commit murder. Maybe yet.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
tyup:
Igbo people are just animals

Imagine undecided what will the Igbo man gain doing this to this small girl fr christ sake

I pity you if an Igbo man is ur neighbor sad ur other name is pity

Where in the news did you see that it was an Igbo man that did anything to her Pls?

Or could it be your cognition has been blinded by hate and sentiments?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Davash222(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Awol1:

Of course, I have no plans to commit murder. Maybe yet.
She's just too merciful hence you're still breathing.. I think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by KevMitnick: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Seriously, you can't eat your cake and have it too. For a man to feel the need to do this, he must have spent a lot on the girl and thinks he deserves the sex. He beat her up because he felt used and cheated upon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by wolesmile(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Respect Idoma girls.
My ex-wife(?) used to have one as a maid.
After the ordeal with her, I vowed never to have anything to do with maids from Benue state again.
NEVER!!!!
Not in this life time!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Riversides2003(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Too much sex everywhere. It is well o

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Jayrockk: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nawa o
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by kiiingemmy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by ainas247: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
sad, this is sad embarassed embarassed
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Adebowhales(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Okonkwo the wicked man, loocat what he did to this poor girl just because her brez has started germinating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wickedness
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Bojack(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
omo dis one pass me
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by springtech(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Where are the parent?

It was clearly stated in the article that she is an orphan sir.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Ucharah(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Lordfranklin(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
k
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Lordfranklin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019

To those above me drawing inspiration out of the abundance of faecal matter clogged up in their rectum, please take a second to imagine if your little sister were in her shoes.
We must shun all forms of molestation regardless of the tribe it was melted on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos by Blacksavage: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
God.. Save our girls... This raping to much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.