Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. (776 Views)

I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China / Shipping Agent For 1688 / India Shipping Agent Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by amp01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Please, if you have import from China to Nigeria, which shipping agent did you use. I need to ship my goods.

Thanks.
Re: Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by Abdullahi22(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Base one logistic ,MBC Skye and spreadit global
Re: Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by DogmaNation: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
amp01:
Please, if you have import from China to Nigeria, which shipping agent did you use. I need to ship my goods.

Thanks.
pls did u do the shopping online and which site did u use? Did u pay for d goods urself or the shipping agent will pay for u n then ship it to Nigeria?
Re: Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by amp01(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
I did it myself through alibaba and I paid through alibaba too. The supplier ask me to get an agent that has office in both nigeria and China. The goods will be sent to the agent, they will ship it to Nigeria for me.

So am looking for an agent in the Nigeria that operate too in China.
Re: Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 16, 2020
Please how did you pay?
Re: Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 16, 2020
amp01:
I did it myself through alibaba and I paid through alibaba too. The supplier ask me to get an agent that has office in both nigeria and China. The goods will be sent to the agent, they will ship it to Nigeria for me.

Please how did you pay?
Re: Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by Ogbuu101: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abdullahi22:
Base one logistic ,MBC Skye and spreadit global
What of Nigeria to America?
I wanna send 50kg weight of African prints(cloth materials) to som1 in the US.
Re: Shipping Agent China To Nigeria. by Laot: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Did you get agent? What was the total cost to agent or how does the agents in nigeria charge?

amp01:

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Bank Is Threatening Legal Action Against Me. / I Was Just Scammed In Freelancer... Freelance Gurus What Are Your Sugesstions / Why You Need To Start Exportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.