Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! (7613 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / The Huawei Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by TomiJay10: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
So I finally got the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 directly from the newly opened Huawei Store at Awolowo way, Computer Village on Monday.

Now, about my HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019. What we have been hearing and reading is not far from what I am currently experiencing. The design is indeed eye-catching both front and back. The unsealed box contains the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019, a Silicon Case, 1 Earpiece, 1 Micro USB cable and plug, 1 Ejector pin and the Manual.

Btw ensure you buy directly from the Huawei store or any of Huawei’s authorized retailers to ensure you get the real deal and not fake. Anyway back to what I was saying. The Selfie Front Camera feels like way more than 16MP, as it produces crisp clear selfies and it performs decently in lowlight.

The Battery has been out of this world, I deliberately do not charge regularly to see how well it’ll perform and it has been showing off. Great stuff.

So far, the processor speed has been great, no lags of any kind. Currently using the Face Unlock security option and it’s been interesting, the accuracy and ease of set up is impressive. I’m yet to explore the Rear cameras but it seems promising. For me, the Dewdrop Display is the actual bomb of the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019, it gives it such an elegant look you won’t know I bought it for just 59,900 naira. I’d rate this phone based on the experience I’ve had in the past days an 8/10.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by NigeriaB(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
I tot most people on Ur other thread advised u to go for NOKIA? So u just wasted our time and resources abi?..weldone o..

Anyway, congratulations!!

6 Likes

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Trizzi: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
post more photos
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
TomiJay10:
So I finally got the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 directly from the newly opened Huawei Store at Awolowo way, Computer Village on Monday.

Now, about my HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019. What we have been hearing and reading is not far from what I am currently experiencing. The design is indeed eye-catching both front and back. The unsealed box contains the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019, a Silicon Case, 1 Earpiece, 1 Micro USB cable and plug, 1 Ejector pin and the Manual.

Btw ensure you buy directly from the Huawei store or any of Huawei’s authorized retailers to ensure you get the real deal and not fake. Anyway back to what I was saying. The Selfie Front Camera feels like way more than 16MP, as it produces crisp clear selfies and it performs decently in lowlight.

The Battery has been out of this world, I deliberately do not charge regularly to see how well it’ll perform and it has been showing off. Great stuff.

So far, the processor speed has been great, no lags of any kind. Currently using the Face Unlock security option and it’s been interesting, the accuracy and ease of set up is impressive. I’m yet to explore the Rear cameras but it seems promising. For me, the Dewdrop Display is the actual bomb of the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019, it gives it such an elegant look you won’t know I bought it for just 59,900 naira. I’d rate this phone based on the experience I’ve had in the past days an 8/10.
Don't conclude how great the processor speed is without playing demanding games and opening truckloads of apps and tabs on your browser..

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Don't conclude how great the processor speed is without playing demanding games and opening truckloads of apps and tabs on your browser..
not every body is a heavy user but the fone is OKaybe awesome to others but ry OK with the notch and picture quality

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
TomiJay10:

how's the camera.... Wanna be sure abt the too much colour and also have u upgraded it to 8.2 and also the battei optimization is beyond awesome

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Halezis(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by ddjay: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
NigeriaB:
I tot most people on Ur other thread advised u to go for NOKIA? So u just wasted our time and resources abi?..weldone o..

grin grin grin eyaah sorry on behalf,it will not happen again
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by seunfly: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
NigeriaB:

Lol you take this thing personal oooh.. Anyway he needed opinion and he got many which I believed he analyzed to come into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by deor03(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Got this phone few days ago.....Yet to open it though.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by bamac(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
You can get yours too. It is available on Jumia.
Please call/Whatsapp/WeChat on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by gambus007(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hope monlthly update will also be available like nokia? tongue and pie too?
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
NigeriaB:

grin hahaha

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by dingbang(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
What is the battery capacity?
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by OboOlora(f): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Poor people’s iPhone X cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
dingbang:
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Pearlyakin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
OboOlora:
You be weyrey grin

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by legendarygeo: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
NigeriaB:

Can you imagine??
Thank God for you anyways.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by heryur(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
@Op when are you organizing the celebration parry in jeniffer voice
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
OboOlora:
Who has your iPhone X helped Stop displaying your ignorance here!!! I'm very sure that if Apple produced a phone of this price the quality won't come close to this...
Keep on using your iPhone X when every other phone of similar price has way better specs than it!!!
iPhone fangirl!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2019
TomiJay10:

young lady it is a midrange midget. You cannot rate it 8/10 rather more like 5/10 or 5.5/10 simple. Phone produced in 2019 still running android 8.1.while I'm already on android q beta.. Spits
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by KendrickAyomide: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2019
bamac:
You can get yours too. It is available on Jumia.
Please call/Whatsapp/WeChat on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
so you expect someone to pay you money before getting the phone abi? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by bravesoul247(m): 3:24am On Apr 05, 2019
TomiJay10:

What's the spec of this device?
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by gulfer: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2019
@OP, please are you the owner of the two different hands because i not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2019
CHESTER48:
young lady it is a midrange midget. You cannot rate it 8/10 rather more like 5/10 or 5.5/10 simple. Phone produced in 2019 still running android 8.1.while I'm already on android q beta.. Spits
Ehheen, i know you use a pixel device, pls how is Android Q, can't wait for Nokia to release it for us .....

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by bamac(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
so you expect someone to pay you money before getting the phone abi? LMAO
And you think i am a new seller here? Making investigation about my legibility would have saved you a lot. And i didn't mention payment as there is pay on delivery to most states.
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by TomiJay10: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2019
kallmemrB:
how's the camera.... Wanna be sure abt the too much colour and also have u upgraded it to 8.2 and also the battei optimization is beyond awesome

The camera is pretty good. Can't complain.
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by TomiJay10: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2019
NigeriaB:

Lol the Y7 is better.

Just saying...
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by TomiJay10: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

That's why I said 'so far'. Haven't fully utilised it since I've only had it for just a few days.

Will give feedback once I've done so.
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by TomiJay10: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2019
dingbang:

4000mAh
Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by TomiJay10: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2019
OboOlora:

Abeg it's what I can afford and I'm happy with it.

9 Likes

Re: Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! by TomiJay10: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2019
CHESTER48:

But you know it can be upgraded to the latest Android easily?

Plus last I checked I can rate it however I like. Which is 8/10

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Activate Glo Friends And Family / How To Enable 4G Internet On Your LTE Phone / Telecoms Operators Seek Four Week Grace Before Deactivating Defective Sims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.