Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

MUST SEE! Unai Emery Reveals The 2 Most Improved Arsenal Players This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MUST SEE! Unai Emery Reveals The 2 Most Improved Arsenal Players This Season (472 Views)

1998 Super Eagles Vs Ex-enyimba Players This Weekend In Aba / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE! Unai Emery Reveals The 2 Most Improved Arsenal Players This Season by megist80: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Arsenal manager, Unai Emery, has singled out two of his summer signings as the most improved players in his squad this season.

They are midfielders Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi.

The Gunners took a major step towards a return to Champions League football, with a 2-0 win over Newcastle on Monday, to move up to third in the Premier League table.

Emery’s side have demonstrated outstanding home form throughout the campaign and several players have emerged as key figures in their side.

But Emery has singled out Torreira and Guendouzi as their most improved players.

When asked who is their most improved player, Emery told Copa 90:

“We are 25 players, and can only play 11, 18 in the squad, it’s very difficult to give everyone an opportunity to improve.

“There are some players maybe you can see this year this improvement – Lucas Torreira, Matteo (Guendouzi).

“The first time in the Premier League, in this difficult competition, and they are improving I think well.

“Maybe also sometimes the experienced players help them to do better, with their adaptation to the Premier.

“For me also I think it’s these two players.”

See Source Here

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: MUST SEE! Unai Emery Reveals The 2 Most Improved Arsenal Players This Season by PurestBoy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
I disagree

(1) (Reply)

is Solskjaer to blame?!!! / Emiliano Sala’s Father Is Dead / Watch Liverpool Vs Huddersfield Live (live Streaming)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.