Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (51232 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by barinedan(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
It is a pity that ouT is a pity that our policemen are now dangerous than the criminals they were asked to go after
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Npfn: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
To all the secret society in naija..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS and Nigerian police is your real enemy. SARS and nigerian police are not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Why are those guys still vandalising the body when the man is obviously dead?

I suspect foul play here. Policemen trying to cover their tracks by retrieving the bullet. . .

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by asiga(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Blocks are used in stabilizing his head in a hospital located in a state where the governor is called Mr Project.

May God deliver us from the hands of government at every level.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Again!Please the government should do something about this before it's too late or are they waiting until one of the politicians relative or child is killed?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Nsikak20: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Next level police is killing people everyday by day
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by mctfopt: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
asiga:
Blocks are used in stabilizing his head in a hospital located in a state where the governor is called Mr Project.

May God deliver us from the hands of government at every level.

Not holding any brief for anyone, but that place looks like a morgue.

Sadly, the police that did this may never be caught. They must've taken off.

Like someone stated, some days from now it'd be a forgotten issue with the killer police back to the road waiting to kill another unfortunate victim. Nigerians are in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by foster212: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
I weep for my country. Instead of them to go after criminals, they are now after innocent citizens and killing them at will.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Omarzx: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Is that thing a stone beside his head? *
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Police is not your friend
come again
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by chimeziedickson: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
What is wrong with these devil in black....Ooh God av mercy
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by xpool(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
shocked shocked
His direct line boss should also be punished alongside the culprit. What kind of ungodly command do this illiterate douchebags in uniform work under
Half of Nigerian police are illiterates

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Ijawblooded: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
That command better hand over the killer before we storm there born that station o. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
it's already loading you just wait and see
Loading where? Dont hold your breath.shey one guy here suggested it and people were insulting him
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stupid people are taking photos instead of giving instant justice by apprehending the useless Hausa Fulani jihadists in police uniforms.

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Police should be equipped with batons not guns again
police are now agent if death

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Kewe1975(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Choi... tongue
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by kebliss(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Buh wait ooo, wat is d stone for?! Shuuuuu!
I fear naija pass woman
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by marley145: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
izzou:
angry angry

I don't pray to die in this country

So our health system has deteriorated to the extent of using stone as a working tool during treatment?

Na hospital be this sef? angry
which treatment do you mean?thats an embalment centre o
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omarzx:
Is that thing a stone beside his head? *

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Toseenlove: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
dingbang:
Very soon kids will soon start suing their parents for giving birth to them in Nigeria.

Procreating In this part of the world Is absolutely extremely disgusting and discouraging!!! It's always the last thing that comes to my mind spitss.

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by marley145: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
kebliss:
Buh wait ooo, wat is d stone for?! Shuuuuu!
I fear naija pass woman
to position the corpse for embalment process,the man issue dead already

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Dino98: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
alphaNomega:

So you're saying the stone was significant in the death of this man?

Not really...seeing the stone is just a reminder of how bad things are in Nigeria/Africa.

Alot of people have died becos they were rushed to a clinic/hospital/healthcare centre that was not well equipped.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Halo22: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
As a matter of fact, majority of Nigerian police officers are not in psychological order. That was how I was eating yesterday and one of them was drinking beer in the same restaurant, placing the nozzle of his gun towards me. Trust me, I didn't waste time in relocating cos the next news could be disastrous. In a saner clime, a policeman is not supposed to be drinking on duty, let alone when he is armed with firearm. I spit on Naija police.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Angel223: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
angry
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by mikelisin: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigerian police will soon finish its citizens, they are deleting them one after the other day by day, what a pity, what a nation, na who swear for nigeria?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
When I thought that I have seen it all.

When did a brick of block turned to a pillow in this country??
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by BrokenCock: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
izzou:
angry angry

So our health system has deteriorated to the extent of using stone as a working tool during treatment?

morshwari... I can't spell it. But just pronounce am as u see am
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
again... the shithole is sitting on a keg of gunpowder!
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Iykelinus(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
When will these guys who call themselves policemen stop their nonchalant attitude
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
I fink they are repentance Boko Haram recruited in Nigerian police force...... what a useless country
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by jahbiz: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
izzou:
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside / Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.