Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (51226 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 3:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Please with due respect to humanity and whatever I may refer to, Why does anyone post these sort of images on the internet? This is someones son, brother etc etc and no body should humiliate the dead man this way. Moderators please review this.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 3:35am On Apr 05, 2019
dingbang:
Very soon kids will soon start suing their parents for giving birth to them in Nigeria.

I will
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 3:39am On Apr 05, 2019
lordswill03:
Wait a sec. Won't that stretcher contaminate the wounds? And why was the doctor performing the surgery outside with bathroom slippers? We are doomed in this country.

Everybody should just take care of his/her self. And as for the police officer, hope he face the justice ( if there is anything like that in Nigeria)

I dont understand,,...@@@
That is a corpse. The caption says "Police officer shoots man dead in Ahoada today" so that is the DEAD man.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Mckandre(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2019
izzou:
angry angry

I don't pray to die in this country

So our health system has deteriorated to the extent of using stone as a working tool during treatment?

Na hospital be this sef? angry
theirs no need for pillow or neck stand since the fellow is already dead. They are preventing a gory sight by stitching up the over exposed part of his cranium. Thats probably a mortuary.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Monlo(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Even the condition under which he was being treated before his death was not aseptic.Look at the stretcher ,couch,even stone beside his head,rusts,torn couch etc.This can even kill him too,we have a long way to go .....
I am sure health personnel is not trained?
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by eldoradoxx: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2019
There is something absolutely wrong with an average police officer u see in Nigeria. Many of them are suffering depression and some form of undisclosed mental illness. I think the police itself should as a matter of urgency constitute a medical team made up of mental health experts to administer psychiatric test on every officer of the Force to evaluate their mental and capacity to bear arms.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2019
gypsey:
errr....i don't think so, Nigerians Are Cowards, they are waiting for God to save them..

I like this your statement, You are one of the few sensible Nigerians
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by ChristineC: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2019
izzou:
angry angry

I don't pray to die in this country

So our health system has deteriorated to the extent of using stone as a working tool during treatment?

Na hospital be this sef? angry
my brother Nigeria is an eyesore. I just tire for that country embarassed . A monumental disgrace.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by billionguy(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2019
may God protect us always sadmay God protect us always
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
shocked shocked
His direct line boss should also be punished alongside the culprit. What kind of ungodly command do this illiterate douchebags in uniform work under
I've said it before. These criminals in uniform know their ogas would try to cover them, hence impunity. By the time all of them go for misbehaviour of their junior ones, you would see them issue stern warnings and do more to protect their jobs and by that Nigerians.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Police should be equipped with batons not guns again
Seconded. They seem not to know when to use or not use guns. They should be given batons and stun guns at most except when going for special operations.
Re: Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2019
We need a mass protest all over the country , something need to be done, your family might be the next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.