Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (71894 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Muiz1076: 3:17pm On May 25, 2020
Good day my people on the nvc page where they ask us to upload our civic document,they are asking for photographs I don’t know if it passport they are talking about or picture photograph
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Amydove(f): 3:52pm On May 27, 2020
Passport photograph
Muiz1076:
Good day my people on the nvc page where they ask us to upload our civic document,they are asking for photographs I don’t know if it passport they are talking about or picture photograph
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by emmybernard(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Let's pray

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by didodidode: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
These news bring joy to my heart...
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Sage7(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
The silence here is too loud!

What’s happening people?? Any updates?? Appointments??

I heard Lagos embassy is about to commence operation. Some folks claim to have received appointment dates.

Let’s rejuvenate this section while we wait & keep hope alive!
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by emmybernard(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2020
We are waiting for them
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by folarinstr: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2020
Pls i need advise. I prefer to apply for CR1 visa but i learnt i wont be granted because nigeria is banned. If this is true, pls what type of visa should i apply for?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by lasthero: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
folarinstr:
Pls i need advise. I prefer to apply for CR1 visa but i learnt i wont be granted because nigeria is banned. If this is true, pls what type of visa should i apply for?

1. The general Immigration ban for spouse of LPR ends on Dec 31st.

2. Then specific ban on Nigeria is a temporary one and won't last for long.

3. Your cr1 will take average of a year to get approved at uscis stage.

4. Despite the ban, Nigerians still hot visas before the covid season.

Summary, apply

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by folarinstr: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
So, do you advise that i should go ahead with the CR1 process? [qquote author=lasthero post=94941583]

1. The general Immigration ban for spouse of LPR ends on Dec 31st.

2. Then specific ban on Nigeria is a temporary one and won't last for long.

3. Your cr1 will take average of a year to get approved at uscis stage.

4. Despite the ban, Nigerians still hot visas before the covid season.

Summary, apply[/quote]
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by vaca1: 3:55am On Oct 27, 2020
LegitBachelor:
Yes You can get it in Lagos. Just go to NPC main office in Surulere.
Must it be surulere? They issue at Ojota too when I did it for my kids. Can I go there to collect it too?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by emmybernard(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2020
Copied

News for the interview booking platform says "From October 13, F, J, M (student visas) and IR1, CR1, IR2, CR2 visas would be able to attend interviews in Lagos and Abuja" (http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/ng/)
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by YoungIncredible: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2020
seyimuyide:
NVC ask more document from my wife and she just send the document to them, I hear that is take a 2 week to hear from them but am still waiting to hear from them, and I need to tell people this that along the process they changed my k3 to cr1

Hi seyi. How far with your process?, its been long you got approved and transferred to nvc
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by YoungIncredible: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2020
YoungIncredible:
Finally, a thread I have been looking for.

Please when is the best time to process and apply for birth certificate at NPC?, while waiting for NOA2 or after receiving NOA2?.

Cc : Legitbachelor, ojay2053, every other persons.

Meanwhile, let me share my progress so far.

Wedded at ikoyi : June 7th,

Wifey sent application with $535 money order: June 20th,

NOA1 received. : July 4th

Wifey is a permanent resident and not USA citizen yet until may 2020 that she will be naturalized, I heard the process is longer compared to USA citizen's spouse petition. Please how true is this?, and what is our likely waiting period to get NOA2?,

Update : we just got an approval and waiting for NVC welcome letter

5 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2020
Seriously I haven't hear anything since NVC approved my documents in may 7, is frustrating
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by YoungIncredible: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
seyimuyide:
Seriously I haven't hear anything since NVC approved my documents in may 7, is frustrating

You mean you have been documentary qualified (DQ) since May 7th?, that's like 6 months ago.

Is your spouse US citizen or LPR?

Maybe your spouse should contact NVC

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Ok, I will
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by seyimuyide(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2020
My wife is US citizen
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Sage7(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
YoungIncredible:

Congratulations!

That’s a really long wait time....almost a year & a half!

Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Oloyemeta5355: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Good.morning everyone that keep this page educative.

I need an urgent advice pls, I've given interview date, Feb 2021. I need all guideline to prepare for my spousal interview pls. Anyone that has gone through the spousal interview before and moreover I just read about the immigrant ban' I wanna ask if it has been lifted?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by YoungIncredible: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
YoungIncredible:

Update: we are DQed yesterday, and now waiting for interview letter.

Good speed to everyone on the waiting

3 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Sage7(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
YoungIncredible:

Update: we are DQed yesterday, and now waiting for interview letter.

Good speed to everyone on the waiting

Congratulations
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Niclause(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Oloyemeta5355:
Good.morning everyone that keep this page educative.

I need an urgent advice pls, I've given interview date, Feb 2021. I need all guideline to prepare for my spousal interview pls. Anyone that has gone through the spousal interview before and moreover I just read about the immigrant ban' I wanna ask if it has been lifted?

Yes it has been lifted go on mcbeantv on YouTube for more information.

She’s very good

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Orente21(f): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Goodday everyone, pls I am a novice here, but I need help and advice. I want my husband to travel to USA. How can we go about it?

No insult please!
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by molybdenum0012: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Orente21:
Goodday everyone, pls I am a novice here, but I need help and advice. I want my husband to travel to USA. How can we go about it?

No insult please!

Where do both of you reside at the moment? And what will your husband be doing in the US.. For tourism or legal migrating?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Orente21(f): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
molybdenum0012:

Where do both of you reside at the moment? And what will your husband be doing in the US.. For tourism or legal migrating?
Thanks for responding.We r both in Nigeria. He is a business man(farm business) I am a teacher and I am doing my post graduate studies here in Nigeria.For legal migration, thinking of greener pastures. I just want to know if it's possible for us and other procedures for someone to migrate to USA.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by molybdenum0012: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Orente21:
Thanks for responding.We r both in Nigeria. He is a business man(farm business) I am a teacher and I am doing my post graduate studies here in Nigeria.For legal migration, thinking of greener pastures. I just want to know if it's possible for us and other procedures for someone to migrate to USA.

Well, it is not that easy. But I think now that Biden is there, things should become much raiser immigration wise.

Aside visitor visa route which I do not advice 'cos it is illegal and no guarantee ( some people succeed via that route) , he can go through the student visa route or apply for a work visa.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Orente21(f): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
molybdenum0012:

Well, it is not that easy. But I think now that Biden is there, things should become much raiser immigration wise.

Aside visitor visa route which I do not advice 'cos it is illegal and no guarantee ( some people succeed via that route) , he can go through the student visa route or apply for a work visa.
Aiit sir. Really appreciate. I ll sort more information on students visa and work visa. If I need more information,will contact you.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by adorable03(f): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by adorable03(f): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Hi Seyi, you should have had your interview by now, how did it go?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by folarinstr: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello house

Pls there Direct Consular Filing (DCF) in Nigeria? If yes, pls help me with link to step to step on how to apply through DCF

Pls i await your reply, thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by folarinstr: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Hello house
CR1: pls how do i know states with lesser petition inorder to have a speedy approval?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox / Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.