Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Your Relationships Are The Answers To Your Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Your Relationships Are The Answers To Your Dreams. (238 Views)

Audit Your Relationships - Arome Tokula / Relationships Are Golden / Symbiotic Relationships Are A Powerful Affirmation Of God's Ingenious Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Relationships Are The Answers To Your Dreams. by Saltoflife: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Without mincing words I will have to start by telling you that I have a Mandate to help people especially children of God to utilise their relationships to achieve a stress free life which is financially rewarding.

I will teach as much as God permits me to explain how you can use your relationships to solve all your problems.

All your dreams, no matter how big or small has its answers in relationships.

The Almighty God said come let us create human beings in our image and after our likeness. He had a relationship with those with him in heaven which was put to use while human beigns are to be created. New things come out well off relationships.

Now look as these as I proceed.

Either as a
Couple in love.
Single man or woman looking for love.
Parents wanting to train Godly children
Employees desiring favour from the boss
CoWorker looking to be best among the rest.
Neighbors hoping to live in peace
Siblings wishing for the best while family love continues.
Extended family cooperating in love.
Friends who aren't jealous but wish themselves well genuinely while growing together.
Pastors who love the people of God more than they love money or fame.
Community who desires equal living benefits and a world free from social vices.

All these and more God is saying your relationships can help raise standards and together we all can have a stress free life in abundance of wealth and health.

Let me stop here. I will be updating as God givese strength.

But then Every week we prayerfully discuss all these types of relationship to allow us build a healthy and financially abundant life. Join our group free.
WhatsApp group.(request by chatting me on my profile number)

Once every month we also meet to pray for 2 hours.
All your dreams will come to pass by the revelation of relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Examine Yourself Daily / Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.