Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying (321 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money / Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying by amgr8(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
My dream and vision is to enable all Nigerian entrepreneurs to get excellent traffic and attention to their businesses. These entrepreneurs will not have to pay money for advertisements and promotions anymore!
HOW?
=>Join our facebook public group
=>Start adding at least 500 members to the daily=>Start posting relevant posts and adverts about your business and how it can benefit others
That's all.
YOUR POST AND ADVERTS IN THE GROUP WILL DISPLAY IMMEDIATELY IN THE GROUP WITHOUT WAITING FOR APPROVAL. YOU BECOME ADMIN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU JOIN THE GROUP.
Re: COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying by amgr8(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Interested and serious persons should type interested. I Will type the link of the group here so every interested person can join.
I am not going to collect money from anybody. All you just have to do is to keep on adding members to the group.
Re: COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying by amgr8(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
NOTE: The more members you add, the more chance of getting people to know about your business.
If 5000 Members add 500 People daily, how many people do you think will be viewing your biz daily? Calculate it properly.
Re: COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying by amgr8(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Now, lets assume this:
Re: COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying by amgr8(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
250000 Members add 500 members daily in 30 days calculate lt yourself nd tell us the answer
Re: COME IN If You Want To Advertise To More Than 2 Million Peeps Without Paying by power50: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
If you are serous about what you are promising, you would have provided the link.

Anyway, those who have businesses can list their businesses on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

I withdrew $10m to verified that I now have money - Dangote / Check This Out / Anti – Climb Security Metal Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.