Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (23768 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Prowizy2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thinking of relocating to Ebonyi on low key, I want to know if accommodation is affordable compared to this expensive bayelsa I find myself.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Godons1: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Let me book this space as I read the bashing amongst Biafrans. As they debate on which of the State in their tinny underdeveloped Region is better. grin

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
My friend Chizuru001 Don't praise mediocrity. Umahi is trying but Ikpeazu errghhh

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:

He has been building that his flyover since 2017.

there was genuine reason for putting the final work on hold.... ask before commenting.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:
My friend Chizuru001 Don't praise mediocrity. Umahi is trying but Ikpeazu errghhh

you know nothing about infrastructural development. if you did, you wouldn't display ignorance here.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Grupo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

first of all education should be made free up to ssce, then more concentration on skill acquisition programs, the governor should. mandate every lawmaker especially federal since they are all PDP to invest heavily on SAPs. Water has always been an issue due to the topography of the state, I believe "engr" umahi should have ready made solutions and should be implementing them by now. then widows across the state should be given monthly stipends instead of pastors.

Are you in Ebonyi state currently or have you even been to Ebonyi state ever?
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by sonature1: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
koning:

Well, he is here already as "nonsobaba". He never fails to seize an opportunity.

Soon he will reply his own comment using either "BeijinDossier" or "Osagyfo98" as well as dash himself likes.

So my friend. He is here. A more miserable and frustrated person is hard to find. Pity his soul.

U know him so well
That fool is disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
superlightning:

you know nothing about infrastructural development. if you did, you wouldn't display ignorance here.

I ain't no propagandist. I'll tell you how things are. He is not trying simple! stop being economical with the truth. The least he could do is to pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:

I ain't no propagandist. I'll tell you how things are. He is not trying simple! stop being economical with the truth. The least he could do is to pay salaries.

and who told you he hasn't paid salaries? thank God I have relatives in the civil services. stop regurgitating what detractors are peddling
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
[s]
Lovemaester:

first of all education should be made free up to ssce, then more concentration on skill acquisition programs, the governor should. mandate every lawmaker especially federal since they are all PDP to invest heavily on SAPs. Water has always been an issue due to the topography of the state, I believe "engr" umahi should have ready made solutions and should be implementing them by now. then widows across the state should be given monthly stipends instead of pastors.
[/s]
Ebonyi has done great in education sector within few years now, Ebonyi state government is also doing great in providing water to their people, below are pictures of water projects in Ebonyi

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
superlightning:

and who told you he hasn't paid salaries? thank God I have relatives in the civil services. stop regurgitating what detractors are peddling

You speak a lot of Grammer yet you can't call a spade a spade.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

clearly you are a small boy who hasn't passed through an ivory tower that's why you can't argue meaningfully.

there is no reason to argue meaningfully with someone who is suffering from trisomy-22.

cure your illness first off.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ebonyi state Secretariat

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
Ebonyi state Secretariat

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ebonyi state broadcasting corporation

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:

You speak a lot of Grammer yet you can't call a spade a spade.

I speak a lot of grammer? well, I take that as a compliment.

Abia stands tall educationally and economically. we are getting there infrastructurally.

however, losers like you want abia to change overnight. keep dreaming.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
Ebonyi state broadcasting corporation

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
we are getting there.

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ebonyi state government has done great in providing infrastructures to Ebonyians

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by MxreR: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Na what is going on here? sonature1 I saw how you are mentioning me everywhere? Please come and explain this to me.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by MxreR: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ebonyi is doing very well
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Health sector

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
Health sector

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Abakilike international conference center

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Chizuru01(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson You are really trying. Igbo People are proud of you

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
On going Ebonyi international market

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Austineva(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
helinues:
I dont know about Abia state oo, but as for Ebonyi, give it to Umahi. He is a silent achievers
4 u
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Austineva(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
helinues:
I dont know about Abia state oo, but as for Ebonyi, give it to Umahi. He is a silent achievers

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by bixton(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
take more than 8 years to set us on track on Infrastructure standards

Except I don't understand your explanation on the bold but governors don't need 8 years to put their state on the track of infrastructure.
As long as there's a master plan and road map then it should be followed by all.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Austineva(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

you are very good in writing too much nonsense which in my estimation is a sign of absolute madness.

Ebonyi people like myself can provide for you and your own family without using an ATM for once.

stinking retardd.
God bless u bro.

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
On going Ebonyi shopping mall

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
New face Abakilike

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Herdsmen: Be Prepared, Benue On Fire – Ortom Tells Citizens / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.