Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). (8711 Views)

IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Video Shows A Lady Using The Urinal In The Men's Bathroom Inside A Miami Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2019
it all started when she came to charge

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2019
for the concluding part visit

www.instagram.com/nicolartstudios

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2019
k

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by MarianaTrench: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2019
This is stealing... obtaining by tricks angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by VulgarLee(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2019
And she gave you stds with fake healthy looks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by partnerbizz4: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2019
You be criminal shaa

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2019
MarianaTrench:
This is stealing... obtaining by tricks angry
she sef she tooo greedy
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2019
las las u don kpansh na, forget wat she'll do u later and enjoy the puzzy while it last

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2019
VulgarLee:
And she gave you stds with fake healthy looks
naaaa
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2019
SmellySperm:
las las u don kpansh na, forget wat she'll do u later and enjoy the puzzy while it last
bad boy
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by meobizy(f): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Somebody should explain the trick.
There is no way Wale who only wears bathroom slippers and flies keke napep can loosely transfer someone 500k.
The guy still begs men for free beer for crying out loud.

4 Likes

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:
Somebody should explain the trick.
There is no way Wale who only wears bathroom slippers and flies keke napep can loosely transfer someone 500k.
The guy still begs men for free beer for crying out loud.
wale no gboy wey dey pick big once in a while
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by yusufmurry: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:
You be criminal shaa

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Oga , for over 2 weeks now, this your testimonies have been on 751. Abi e no dey increase?

8 Likes

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by partnerbizz4: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2019
yusufmurry:

Oga , for over 2 weeks now, this your testimonies have been on 751. Abi e no dey increase?

Check it naa cool shocked.
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by yusufmurry: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Check it naa cool shocked.

Look wetin? 751 everyday. U self look dull

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by macello4(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2019
yusufmurry:

ANIMAL u won kee me with laugh. Even me i have been noticing d tin i say make i with till next week b4 i report d idiot scarmer.

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
macello4:
ANIMAL u won kee me with laugh. Even me i have been noticing d tin i say make i with till next week b4 i report d idiot scarmer.
lol
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by MilesLamar(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
macello4:

Partnerbiz scammer?? you be jjc be that
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by stieyven(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
miracle956:
for the concluding part visit

www.instagram.com/nicolartstudios
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). by miracle956: 3:41am On Apr 06, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
haha

(1) (Reply)

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / An Invite To Mynd44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.