Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others (9555 Views)

We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents / ₦‎1 Trillion Old Notes Received By CBN, Banks - Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Good for you, whatever rocks your boat,,.. Go fvck yourself cool

You still are not american. 'Go fvck yourself' doesn't make you one! grin grin
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

You still are not american. 'Go fvck yourself' doesn't make you one! grin grin

Look at this low self esteemed cow, So u stoop so low in checking my profile and posting my number here, When you have a picture of a necked woman on your profile, ain't u a hypocritical mofo Your type should be distanced from kids, u sound like a sex starved pedophile, now go buy soap and mastubate your silly mind idiot...

Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Look at this low self esteemed cow, So u stoop so low in checking my profile and posting my number here, When you have a picture of a necked woman on your profile, ain't u a hypocritical mofo Your type should be distanced from kids, u sound like a sex starved pedophile, now go buy soap and mastubate your silly mind idiot...

It's called ART kid. You should look into that sometime, it's beautiful. ALSO it's (aren't you... not ain't u) grin Get an education kid seriously, consider getting one.

And STOP hating yourself. You are insulting your mom and dad that they raised a kid who grew up hating himself and wants to be someone else badly. I mean, how do you expect anyone to love and respect you for who you are when you don't even love and respect yourself. THINK!

Putting white famous people as profile pictures and trying to talk like them do not make you white OR American! If you are that ugly that you don't want your contacts to see a picture of you, there are several famous AWESOME black celebrities out there whose picture you can use.

Love yourself, and if you don't, stop spreading your negativity like cancer!
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

Bla bla bla bla , I am a disgrace to my family, bla bla bla
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=77304607][/quote]

Kid, I know this words hit you at points where it hurts. I hope someday when you are grown enough to see it you will realise how pathetic your state of mind at this time is. Hopefully that time you haven't gone the way of the Dubai robbers. I would hate to hear or read on the news of a certain Nicklaus619 on the deathrow for drug peddling or armed robbery. Trust me, it's mindsets like this that eventually leads to that.

I can't believe i'm educating you about life free of charge but if that is what it takes to have others see how wrong your mindset and messages are, SO BE IT!

Get an education grin grin
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

I am a pedophile bla bla bla grin grin
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=77304919][/quote]

You know Echopraxia is a disorder right? You sound truly broken kiddo and I sincerely feel sorry for you. I wish you'd take my advice and start a session with a therapist today before its too late. (It may very well be too late already but there is no harm in trying). Like several broken people (no, you are NOT alone), it takes admission and willingness to get better from this state.

Get an education, be well and until then stop trying to infect others with your disease (negativity and self-hate)
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

I am a son of a bitch from a product of weak sperm cheesy
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Nicklaus619:

I told you something is a mental disorder but you keep at it. That's another disorder called (OCD), you are free to look it up grin grin. At least you stopped saying 'ain't' wrongly and 'mofo' so I guess that's an improvement grin. You still have a long way to go though, so keep striving wink

Remember this words: Get an education and Stop hating yourself.
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

Am a stupid son of a bitch
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=77305712][/quote]

OCD, Echopraxia, Self-hate, tanked self esteem, unrepentant lying, Negativity, Pessimism. shocked shocked shocked Dude, the therapist that ever gets to work on your problems has their work cut out for them. I hope you aren't infecting your family and friends around you but I doubt that you have any 'honest' friend though (except those you are forcing yourself on and are too timid to tell you to stop coming around) and all those mental diseases might as well be inherited from your family. Soo....

I'm gonna stop now before you go ahead and do something I don't wanna mention (you know what I'm talking about. You know you have been thinking about it for a while).
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

I am a stupid son of a bitch and a product of a weak sperm father shocked

Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=77306118][/quote]

Oh kid! Don't do it okay. Don't. If you try you can still make something around here. When that's done, it's the end. There is no going back from there. Think about your family at least, no matter how broken you are, they still will want and love you. I'm counting on you wink
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

I am a stupid son of a bitch wink
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=77306614][/quote]

Bye kid, I will mention you tomorrow to be sure you didn't go ahead with that creeping thought in your head. No one deserves to depart that way. No one. Stay stong kiddo, i'm counting on you, don't end things wink
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

Iam a stupid son of a bitch wink
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=77309323][/quote]

Toc**kwu Ez**a Vit*s (or do you prefer iilld***zy?) from enugu who now lives in abuja. From all your pictures and information, it's obvious you suffer from disillusionment and conflicting self identity. Don't come here anonymously trying to spread those kiddo! grin grin grin

You write one more lame comment and I will post a couple of your real pictures here from which you can choose yourself a profile picture both for nairaland and WhatsApp grin grin

Don't worry, your information (pictures, age, home village address, current address, friends, schools attended, most visited places ETC) is safe with me. I also don't need your apology. But let it be the last time you come here to spread negativity on nairaland. Keep all that energy to yourself!!!
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
jayfolarin:

Toc**kwu Ez**a Vit*s (or do you prefer iilld***zy?) from enugu who now lives in abuja. From your all your pictures and information, it's obvious you suffer from disillusionment and conflicting self identity. Don't come here anonymously trying to spread those kiddo! grin grin grin

You say one more lame comment and I will post a couple of your real pictures here from which you can choose yourself a profile picture both for nairaland and WhatsApp grin grin

Don't worry, your information (pictures, age, home village address, current address, friends, schools attended, most visited places ETC) is safe with me. I also don't need your apology. But let it be the last time you come here to spread negativity on nairaland. Keep all that energy to yourself!!!
Lols nice work, I didnt know I got my self a fan, I aint dragging nothing with u bro, u got your opinion I got mine, let's respect that, am done bickering for today.
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Lols nice work, I didnt know I got my self a fan, I aint dragging nothing with u bro, u got your opinion I got mine, let's respect that, am done bickering for today.

A fan? You still don't wanna stop yeah? You really want to choose the next words you describe with carefully kiddo. I only mentioned you in the first place because of the negativity you were trying to spread on here but instead of admitting and moving on with your life, you kept at name calling. (Like I said, no apologies needed) BUT

You really wanna choose your next words VERY carefully. There are people on the internet that are capable of things you can't imagine.

Meanwhile, Get that education and REALLY REALLY stop hating yourself
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nicklaus619(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

A fan? You still don't wanna stop yeah? You really want to choose the next words you describe with carefully kiddo. I only mentioned you in the first place because of the negativity you were trying to spread on here but instead of admitting and moving on with your life, you kept at name calling. (Like I said, no apologies needed) BUT

You really wanna choose your next words VERY carefully. There are people on the internet that are capable of things you can't imagine.

Meanwhile, Get that education and REALLY REALLY stop hating yourself
Now u wanna blackmail? I made one lousy mistake by leaving my number in the game section u used it to search on Facebook? ; grin I thought u got u bigger than that, Facebook is a free place bro, I aint ugly bro, I aint afraid for people to see my pic, but I thought we have settled this since yesterday though, like I said before lets close this chapter, I am done bickering
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Now u wanna blackmail? I made one lousy mistake by leaving my number in the game section u used it to search on Facebook? ; grin I thought u got u bigger than that, Facebook is a free place bro, I aint ugly bro, I aint afraid for people to see my pic, but I thought we have settled this since yesterday though, like I said before lets close this chapter, I am done bickering

No one is blackmailing you, only low-lifes do that. The condescending tone you employ in your descriptions ('got myself a fan'??) is what I vehemently oppose. But it's settled now, I'll hope you learnt some valuables from all this and walked away a better person.

Good luck to you kid wink
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by kokozain(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2019
I was called by CBN for the interview on the said loan after almost one year of submission of my form. I requested for 4.7m and 2.5m was approved for my fish farming after thorough interview by the top echelon of the bank. This happened in ilorin Kwara state yesterday. And some have been called while others are expecting theirs. I will just advise that if u are interested kindly seek for information. Thank you.
Re: CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others by kokozain(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Nicklaus619:
This is misleading and incoherent, single digit interest loan isn't specific, spell it out, what the actual pay back interest rates on the loan, and even if the interest rate was gonna be reasonable, these mofos will end up giving out this loans to family and friends, placing a bottle neck on it for common creative industry who would have used it to turn things around economically... embarassed
Bros if u are not convinced here kindly go to any of these parastatals and make confirmations SMEDAN, NDE, CBN, NASSI in ur state. I did not reply this your claims until I was called for interview and get an approval yesterday. Though I requested for 4.7m but was granted 2.5m. Note I submitted since November 2018 through NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT NDE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shops In Amassoma, Bayelsa State Burnt, Millions Lost / Naira Drops To ₦‎1,089 Against US Dollar At Official FOREX Market / Naira Tumbles To 503 On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.