Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill (30387 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by pat077: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice gesture
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Lamasta(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
God bless the Man of God may God continue to use him to bring smile grin to the face of people who need it
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by dreyton(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
1.5million just to born 4 children
When our time na inside room them they born, technology sef
If I born pikin with that kind of money I swear them no born am make he use cry disturb me at all

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
DJ CUPPY WILL NOT SEE DIS ONE NOW .... DEY WILL BE DOING RUBBISH WT DIA MONEY .....BUYING RUBBISH CARS AND FLAUNTING RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Studyinchina200(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
nice
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Ubdavis(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one. However, that doesn't change the fact that he is a charlatan priest!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Benreu(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
the bill is way high...somebori will say incubation bla bla....weldone Fr more annoiting
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by ayomilore: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
bettercreature:
grin grin grin You can never see Redeem church donating a kobo but rather use the money to open another pay point

May God forgive you.
If you know what that church is doing secretely for the needy you will be shocked.

I'm not their member but I have many people attending the church.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Sally97(f): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
KingSatan:

Incubation and Postnatal Fees.

Go get an Education My Son.
Thank you for that intelligent answer

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by KingSatan: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sally97:

Thank you for that intelligent answer

My Pleasure.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by noisy45(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Father mbaka babies if you know what I am thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by HardBishop: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:
I REALLY RESPECT THIS GUY

HE IS GREATER THAN OJUKWU, CHINUA ACHEBE AND NNAMDI COWnu

FATHER MBAKA IS THE ONLY SENSIBLE IGBO MAN I KNOW.

can u shiw me any notable gesture ur YORUBA PASTOR pastor adeboye have done. is it not only to build structure , expanding business.. without liberating people from poverty. shame on u
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by HardBishop: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
ayomilore:

May God forgive you.
If you know what that church is doing secretely for the needy you will be shocked.

I'm not their member but I have many people attending the church.
what kind of secret ..... let him come out and liberate people from poverty

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Sandycee: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
HardBishop:

what kind of secret ..... let him come out and liberate people from poverty
He has been liberating a lot of people from poverty. Mbaka is a very good man but I don't like his involvement in politics
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Law9(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
JESUS IGWE!!!! GOD BLESS AND MORE GRACE TO OUR REV. FR. EJIKE MBAKA.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by onecc(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thank you father may God bless you.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Pinkytonia20: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is st. Patrick hospital at enugu and is considered one of the best. even doctors working at parklane will secretly tell u that is where thief wives give birth including nurses working at parklane(I know cos I have overheard them saying they work at parklane during their card registration ). As for the 1.5m bill, I think some thing critical came up cos judging from the pix, that's where the keep new born with serious conditions(yes again, I have been in there) but even at that it is still high probably the writer just put that there.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by mu2sa2: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Why would hospital charge such amount to give birth?
If it is a private hospital, the primary motive for establishing it is to make profit for its owner. And it is from patients they're going to get the money. Just pray you don't fall into their hands.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Shugargal(f): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
God bless you more Father... the only Rev father I adore and respect so much
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by nogragra: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
mosho2good:
If it was Yoruba people that invented the ATM Machine ehn,
And u used ur left hand to withdraw the money, the machine would retract the money, hiss and show you *"Insufficient Home Training"������������
No be true? Igbo people no get home training that na why den dey go other people place go thief. On the post igbos are the most tribalist and ungrateful lot the world has ever known If na Yoruba person Mbaka no go waka reach there and yet they come to south west to proper but don't give back to the society that save their sorry asses from abject poverty. They will soon learn the hard way after Biafra. Yorubas don't need them they need us. Ase bi Oyo lari sugbon Oyo (Yoruba) o se bi baba enikankan.(find the meaning and be happy).
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by darel007(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
bettercreature:
grin grin grin You can never see Redeem church donating a kobo but rather use the money to open another pay point

whether you were just joking or you're misinformed.
Your mischief is clearly seen, as lucid as day.

For your information, in the year 2016, a woman gave birth to Quadruplets, the Church offered the Husband a well paying job, accommodation to the family amongst other things.

But you don't know and may not want to.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by vineyardfarms: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gossiplover:
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Multi Life Savers visited an Adorer who gave birth to beautiful quarduplets and took care of the hospital bill of 1.5million naira and we also donated the sum of 2 million to her husband to support his business. May God Almighty continue to bless the family.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by mechanics(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wow, nice one from the reverend, his pocket won't run dry.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by LeonOgu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:
I REALLY RESPECT THIS GUY

HE IS GREATER THAN OJUKWU, CHINUA ACHEBE AND NNAMDI COWnu

FATHER MBAKA IS THE ONLY SENSIBLE IGBO MAN I KNOW.

You see! That's why you don't have respect for God. Is it a Priest of God you're calling "This Guy"?
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by 1stola: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
LeonOgu:

You see! That's why you don't have respect for God. Is it a Priest of God you're calling "This Guy"?
shut up!
I should call him this lord abi?
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Ebowo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
bettercreature:
comparing themselves with themselves is unwise...you should stop that already.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by Ebowo(f): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:

shut up!
I should call him this lord abi?
you don't refer to religious leader as a guy, just like its wrong to refer to Imam as a guy...you can't be right all the time
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by vincentus16: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sandycee:
He has been liberating a lot of people from poverty. Mbaka is a very good man but I don't like his involvement in politics
I love everything he does via politics matter. Keep it up padre.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
1.5 million for hospital bills? shocked I won't fu...ck again oo.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by DonShearer(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
I am totally moved by your gesture. May Almighty God bless you.
Re: Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill by stanval02: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fr Mbaka you really tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.