Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class (23292 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by mitchyy(f): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Prominent Nigerian singer turned politician Banky W was the guest teacher at the latest edition of SpellAfrica Back-To-School Celebrity Guest Class where he had positive impact on the adult students present.

SpellAfrica Celebrity/Public Figure Guest Class, is a section of SpellAfrica’s project where celebrities are invited to take an hour class with adult students as their way of giving back to the society likewise serving as a source of inspiration to them and Banky W was their latest guest.

Banky W taught the students how to read and write in a one hour interactive class. He also inspired them citing his and several successful people’s stories to corroborate his message and also had fun with the students as a way of making it a total experience.

Banky W was delighted, he commended the initiator Erezi Edoreh, and also applauded his plans to expand the free adult literacy scheme to the nooks and crannies of the country

He also revealed his commitment to supporting the project as he is now officially affiliated to SpellAfrica Initiative.

Source: https://espact.com/how-banky-w-inspired-adult-students-at-spellafrica-celebrity-guest-class/

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Lincoln275(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
welldone sir

anyways there is no competition in destiny. just thinking aloud about this FTC stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by GOLDENMAMA(f): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Banky for real hmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Donald3d(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Cool
I like Banky W
I attended an event(an Inspirational/Business conference) where he spoke.
He is very, very intelligent .
I like the way he just couldn't stop referencing God in everything, while still making sure he hammered on the need for hard-work and smart-work
He talked about his hustle story
And he doesn't go anywhere without speaking about his wife or mentioning her.

Moral of the story: Surround yourself with the right people, keep at your dream, marry your friend, be happy every step of the way, don't give up, and the sky would be your starting point.

Check my signature cool

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by yungsmart(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one this guy dey prepare for 2023.
This is what the likes of sowore, mogahlu should be doing now so they have a chance in 2023, not when it is 8 months to election they will now be doing.....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Onyekachi419(f): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by crazyABO(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol when I first read the topic thought it was at adultery class
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Praisesongz: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Baba face music come promote people like us leave all these politician motivational speaker teacher whatever, we know say Nigeria no go change for good we don sign. So no story
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Amuluonyenaego: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
guy four years is still far, calm down grin

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by thesmallgod(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Meme in progress

1 Like

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by BuyACar(f): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wow, I love this!

Whatever you do on your laptop you can do it on your phone.

Learn how

https://www.seonigeria.com/a/UCH001/GEL

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by sacajawea: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is what we Want to be seeing on front page, no more junk please

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by yungsmart(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Who is this bastard

1 Like

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by BackToLife: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
I love this guy. I overheard some guys arguing that he's Igbo. Now, I've really observed his flat head. The truth that our Colonial Masters buried to make us the exterminate one another, is gradually coming out. The great Oni of Ife is right after all, according my the History that my Grandpa. Fruit does not fall far from the Tree. It's unfortunate that we didn't learn how to read and write before the White collonial masters came to deceive, enslave and sore generational seed of hatered among Black brotherly tribes. Southern Nigeria has real History, if only our leaders would stop hiding the Truth for their selfish interest. If we are both so geaographically close and notice that the far Fulanis does not display the intelligence and humanity progressiveness that Yorubas and Igbos have, we are indeed related. Yorubas are more educated and spiritually advance, Igbos are more commerce advance. It's a verified History that there was war between the 2 sons of Olugbo of Ugbo Land on whom to succed their father as king after he died. It ended in the younger Ugbo leaving with his supporters and migrating very far away from his brother to establish another Kingdom that has now expanded to be know as Igbo Land in Eastern part of Nigeria. In our Ugbo language, we call fowl Okiko, while Igbos call it Okuko. Ugbo, kee be we re= Igbo, Kee kii be= where are you going? I can't speak Igbo like my Grandpa did, but these are from many examples he gave me. Some myopic senseless hate-finished Souls would still deny this Truth that would have set out future Free. Southern Nigeria would greatly become liberated and develop very fast if these 2 intelligent Southern Brothers can unite to break up from Nigeria, and then split to form their 2 Great Individual Countries; this is the only way out of direction less stagnated cursed Nigeria. Igbos can never do it alone, and Yorubas can not too. Unfortunately Fulani Juju and bewitchment has captured the Igbos to always hate on their Yoruba brothers so that South would be permanently enslaved by Fulani's. For now, till they come to their right senses, I'll heavily curse any Igbo that curses Yorubas and multiply kill Igbos that try to kill my people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by mosho2good: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
*Stupid is when you have a "LAND ROVER + LAND CRUISER, and you still have a "LAND LORD"...........u deserved to be "LANDED" a dirty Slap*

��������
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Houseofglam7(f): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Super impressive

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by mainman7(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
BackToLife:
I love this guy. I overheard some guys arguing that he's Igbo. Now, I've really observed his flat head. The truth that our Colonial Masters buried to make us the exterminate one another, is gradually coming out. The great Oni of Ife is right after all, according my the History that my Grandpa. Fruit does not fall far from the Tree. It's unfortunate that we didn't learn how to read and write before the White collonial masters came to deceive, enslave and sore generational seed of hatered among Black brotherly tribes. Southern Nigeria has real History, if only our leaders would stop hiding the Truth for their selfish interest. If we are both so geaographically close and notice that the far Fulanis does not display the intelligence and humanity progressiveness that Yorubas and Igbos have, we are indeed related. Yorubas are more educated and spiritually advance, Igbos are more commerce advance. It's a verified History that there was war between the 2 sons of Olugbo of Ugbo Land on whom to succed their father as king after he died. It ended in the younger Ugbo leaving with his supporters and migrating very far away from his brother to establish another Kingdom that has now expanded to be know as Igbo Land in Eastern part of Nigeria. In our Ugbo language, we call fowl Okiko, while Igbos call it Okuko. Ugbo, kee be we re= Igbo, Kee kii be= where are you going? I can't speak Igbo like my Grandpa did, but these are from many examples he gave me. Some myopic senseless hate-finished Souls would still deny this Truth that would have set out future Free. Southern Nigeria would greatly become liberated and develop very fast if these 2 intelligent Southern Brothers can unite to break up from Nigeria, and then split to form their 2 Great Individual Countries; this is the only way out of direction less stagnated cursed Nigeria. Igbos can never do it alone, and Yorubas can not too. Unfortunately Fulani Juju and bewitchment has captured the Igbos to always hate on their Yoruba brothers so that South would be permanently enslaved by Fulani's. For now, till they come to their right senses, I'll heavily curse any Igbo that curses Yorubas and multiply kill Igbos that try to kill my people.
Yeah, I know of this History too. I too will curse Igbos that curses Yorubas and kill Igbos that try to kill my Yoruba people or wish us evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by highdon(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
from sokoto to hell is just #50
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Heylius(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Politics and music no favor this one em wan check if teaching go favor am grin
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by obontami: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one banks. BTW I'd rather smash the lady on black top than not smashing at all. She got a lips that does magic, bruh you I'm talking BJ.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by oluwaferanmi1: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
mumu is this what u are suppose to the public

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by macello4(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
were is adesuwa?
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by go4gr8ness(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
sacajawea:
This is what we Want to be seeing on front page, no more junk please
I secund u
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by go4gr8ness(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
oluwaferanmi1:
mumu is this what u are suppose to the public
Poor useless bastard!
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by tripper003: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
nOTED!
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by prodigyhenry: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by go4gr8ness(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
macello4:
were is adesuwa?
She is here in my bedroom chilling
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by tripper003: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
noted
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by mgdimagaladima(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
So finally This Man is no more a noise maker

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dekunle Fuji Is Now A Nurse In America / Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother On The Red Carpet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.