Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Are The Migration Still Accepting The Old Yellow Card? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are The Migration Still Accepting The Old Yellow Card? (407 Views)

Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) / My Visit To The Old Idanre Town And The Story Of Idanre Hills( With pictures). / What Do You Notice About The Old And The New Marina Street? (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Migration Still Accepting The Old Yellow Card? by scotb(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2019
i understand the old yellow card is no more valid effective 1 Apirl, 2019 and its been difficult processing a newly introduced e-yellow card as there is no material of the issuance of the card.

My dilemma now is that i'm due to travel new week, and i wish to know if they still accept the old card for travels.

Please help
Re: Are The Migration Still Accepting The Old Yellow Card? by Miradamian: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Yes.
Re: Are The Migration Still Accepting The Old Yellow Card? by Ugosample(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2019
Miradamian:
Yes.
They still do?
Nice
Cos I.have the old one still and I hope I will still be able to use ir
Re: Are The Migration Still Accepting The Old Yellow Card? by scotb(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
that would be nice o, i read that its invalid effective 1 April, 2019, my trip is 19th of April, 2019.

Miradamian:
Yes.
Re: Are The Migration Still Accepting The Old Yellow Card? by rev2214(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
scotb:
that would be nice o, i read that its invalid effective 1 April, 2019, my trip is 19th of April, 2019.

What is the process of getting a new1?
Please do they open on Saturday?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Visa / The 6 Best Reasons To Visit Abu Dhabi / Who Is To Blame: The System Or The Opportunists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.