Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier (35764 Views)

I Lost A Big Deal From Guinness Because I Don't Drink Alcohol: Sexy Steel / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 / 2018 Is Just Another Day Nothing Too Spectacular – Sexy Steel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Vicdayz(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Musician, born Abbey Chile Abuede, popularly known as Sexy Steel, shares a video as he gets mad after Lekki Toll gate cashier insulted him by calling him a wretched fellow. Gistvic Reports.

The Toll Gate cashier expected him to drop his change with her for weekend.

He wrote:
"I swear to God I have never been humiliated like this since I was born....those that know me very well can testify that I mind my business a lot and never disrespect anyone especially women.....I got to the point I was meant to pay at the Lekki toll gate this night then I brought out 500 Naira note to pay, this lady at the toll said it was exact fare then I asked one of d boys in my car if he had 250 then have d 500 instead... then d next statement that came out of her mouth in Yoruba was “awon aku’se owo t’oye ko fun wa K’a fi se weekend, eko were yin lo” ( You wretched people,the money you’re suppose to give us for weekend, Go with your madness). Then her colleague was trying to bring her attention to the personality of the individual she’s referring to but the next statement she said is; “T’alo Mo iya e ri” (who knows his mother). The hate is real. Let’s support ourselves in using her as a scapegoat to curtail hate speech in the society. #lekkitollgate"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/abbey-abuede-aka-sexy-steel-gets-mad.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Nbote(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Na person force her go do d work abi she no dey collect salary ni... Na her husband for house I dey pity for, dats if she don get sef

60 Likes

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by dangotesmummy: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2019
I don't know why,I find the insults very funny grin

Surprising thing is that a frustrated, spiteful and angry toll gate attendant decided to vent her frustration on the person that has no business or cause for her frustration cheesy

I find it very hilarious when the dregs of the earth try to use verbal missiles on those they think are supposedly financially comfortable than them and when they give them a taste of their own medicine and remind them of their financial status they become bitter pained and start playing victim grin

Yet they were the one that were the first pulled the tail of a sleeping lion grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Authoreety: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Damn!

na d woman bad mouth put am for the frustration wey she day at that point in her life!

Taa! C badmouth!

Honestly, I pity her husband and senior brothers....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Lexusgs430: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why hin too no gree drop change........ cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Mubarak05(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
it's damn so funny

1 Like

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
who's sexy steel and how is he different from you and I.......so because he's a musician he shouldn't be rebuked again?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by damoobaba: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Some people's mouth ehn.
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
who is Sexy Steel, i dont know him. he is not special

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by MobilityExpress: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
J
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by damoobaba: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
Yorubas are always jealous because you prosper...... Their body is always itching them when they see you in good condition, They aren't satisfied until they pull you down, They hate prosperity and want every other human being to be as wretched as them.......
To show you that they are the original chest beaters... The yoruba lady called sexy steel a wretched being meanwhile she is the one collecting toll fare..... Lmao see the irony cheesy Afonjas change!!!

Inferiority complex will not kill you people. You have headache,its Yoruba, your village smells poo,its Yoruba,you head comes out flat,its Yoruba, your wretched brothers rob in Dubai its Yoruba. We are far ahead of you in culture,morals,education,intelligence and achievement,GET USED TO IT. The only thing you guys run after throughout your entire life is money. Useless pig. Your problem is inferiority complex,trying hard to measure up.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
I try hard to avoid dealing with women honestly and iam a woman my self

Thank God he didn't engage her .A lot of people are not mentally stable

5 Likes

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by quincyshakur(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Pay dem their jooor cheesy cheesy cheesy All dis broke semi celeb formin Lil Wayne grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by greencard: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
sorry but the thing funny grin

I can't stop laughing @ ta lo Mo iyare ri grin

I guess he was expecting a VIP treatment Abi what did he mean by "trying to bring her attention to the personality of the person "

Kai...but yoruba people can insult for afrika especially the ijesha and the Ibadans no find their trouble

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by x6blade(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Women , she still had the guts to insult him on video , women with their nonsense ego
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Blamtom(f): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Story for the Gods

Who is sexy still seff

Abi iron Don day form sexy too grin grin
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Slymonster(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol i swear that sh1t happen to me yesterday. If not that cars were so much on my back. I would have slap the hell of the lady. I didnt even know it was exact fare i entered. This lady refuse to give me my change of 1k. Wicked bitch. After much argument,i just drove and left her with it. I know i have driven that same exact fare lane and have 500. It was a guy and he still gave me change. Women when giving position .hmmmm same frustrated fuck1ng lady with the picture there

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Its frustration of the job. Wich person go happy to be a toll gate cashier.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by jrusky(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
Yorubas are always jealous because you prosper...... Their body is always itching them when they see you in good condition, They aren't satisfied until they pull you down, They hate prosperity and want every other human being to be as wretched as them.......
To show you that they are the original chest beaters... The yoruba lady called sexy steel a wretched being meanwhile she is the one collecting toll fare..... Lmao see the irony cheesy Afonjas change!!!

Hahahaha you missed the track. Its NOT hate language Lagos city is just this way if you have lived there before you wont see this as strange or hate word.

Even they insult their fellow Yoruba same way even more bro that are the fun in Lagos so don't twist it to that nonsense you are saying.

I guess the so called musician must be very naive and hateful himself to regard these as hate language. The girl just spoke though abusive but not hate rant and they did not write it in his forehead he is Igbo or Hausa or Niger deltan guy so what is your take or argument Mr man? Even this boy who called himself a muscian i have never heard of him infact i dont know him so the lady was right she didn't knows you young man only she just said it in a rude manner that is all.

Grow ip everything is not about tribal sentiment. Grow up and stop being ridiculous biko.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Joseunlimited(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Your eyes like photo shop
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by sweetrace(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
The hate is real. Their entitlement spirit has no equal. The venom that comes from some of these people will put snakes to shame. But, I don’t think he has the right to take her picture or even post it online.
Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by tgmservice: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why dem no go insult you

see as you do face like 14 yr old boy wey dey experience puberty

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Authoreety:
Damn!

na d woman bad mouth put am for the frustration wey she day at that point in her life!

Taa! C badmouth!

Honestly, I pity her husband and senior brothers....
u sure say dat one get husband? Who wan marry troublemakercheesy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Beautiful In Cleavage-Baring Short Dress (Photos) / Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks / D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.