Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (120574 Views)

Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) / Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by VulgarLee(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Onyeoma Bishop okonkwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Daviddson(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is this not the same Bishop who is reputed to be into drugs in South Africa? Was he not the one whose father was murdered in church including other church members, last year? Just asking pls.
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Rolly22(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Daviddson:
Is this not the same Bishop who is reputed to be into drugs in South Africa? Was he not the one whose father was murdered in church including other church members, last year? Just asking pls.

That one is bishop from Ozuubulu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Rolly22(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Igbo Amaka.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by nwadiuko1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
i remember the song Osadebe made about him Ezigbo mmadu adiro fechaa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by AK481(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ezigbo mmadu adiro mfecha.
Bishop okonkwo odenigbo.

—-sir Osita osadebe

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Daviddson(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Rolly22:

That one is bishop from Ozuubulu.
OK, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by LazyGold(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
Eh eh,these people don come with their chest beating

Always trying hard to make ppl notice u guys
Mtcgeww who get time for u

Please who know this anambra first son guy

I av a feeling he is being paid by anambra state government or a powerful Igbo organization to be spreading useless topics about ibos we dont need.

Sometimes when this guy post,I just feel somehow dumb,reading d crap this guy is posting always on nairaland

Like, doesn't this guy have a job?

Even I have to leave nairaland for some time to live myself rather than be a hopeless person who has never achieved anything in life posting about other ppl who give no crap about him

Stop giving them attention on something like this
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by hausadreturn(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
AK481:
Ezigbo mmadu adiro mfecha.
Bishop okonkwo odenigbo.

—-sir Osita osadebe
I was actually about to say this.
But that song was many years ago wasn't it?
Shay Bishop don blow since those years?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by hausadreturn(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
I'm seeing Eva soap there.

He makes Eva or distributes?
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
OMG!! shocked all this while i though ti was drinking imported wine angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by chiefobdk(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
hausadreturn:

Eva is made in Nigeria and also imported

He own both..
He own irish spring soap..

This man control more than 50% of cosmetics industry in Nigerian. And a good percentage of the wine industry...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by lazeal: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
Olanipekun1:
wait na Bishop own all these products popular in the market shocked

wahlayi this man is forkinly rich shocked
my brother as in eh...?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by archangel1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
SLAP44:
This guy filled up a large swampy part of main market to create a shopping line.

Too much money.
that one is a different bishop. It was bishop Ichida.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by hausadreturn(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
chiefobdk:

He own both..

This man control more than 50% of cosmetics industry in Nigerian. And a good percentage of the wine industry...
I don't know, but Irish Spring is an American soap.
Correct me if I'm wrong sha.
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by EngrKem: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Goodone!
you all will drink my products,use my products,buy my products,sell my products,import and export my products just like this Man's

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Burchester: 1:42am On Apr 06, 2019
Wow
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Keziehenry(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2019
lalasticlala this is front page worthy.
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Propsvilla(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2019
Daviddson:

That one na small boy to this one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by BeautifulMind2: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2019
hausadreturn:

He make EVA SOAP, MEDITOL SOAP, HAWAII SOAP ,GINO SOAP and BLOSSOM LIGHT SOAP here in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by rocoh(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2019
God bless the man and his companies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by chiefobdk(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2019
hausadreturn:
I don't know, but Irish Spring is an American soap.
Correct me if I'm wrong sha.

Yes he own the franchise here. Meaning every irish spring used in Nigeria is from him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by chiefobdk(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Olanipekun1:
wait na Bishop own all these products popular in the market shocked

wahlayi this man is forkinly rich shocked

When it comes to soap and cream... Ekulo limited control yhe market
Wines too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by crossfm: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2019
He is indeed an inspiration to Nigerians.With God's favour and had work,the sky is just a starting point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by newproject(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Good
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by stagger: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some pipul are in sifia pain!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Impressive empire. Hope it lasts.
Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by stagger: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Daviddson:

Na wa for you o! This Bishop started his company at around the same year that Bishop of Ozubulu was born.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
This man is money itself, no be sey dem say.

I could still remember that very night he was kidnapped at borromeo junction, mehn, I never knew I was a talented runner angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
chiefobdk:

He own both..

I doubt the bold. He may have a product for half the common cosmetics items in Nigeria but can't own half the market. Not even Dangote can boast that yet.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him by oshiokpu(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Someone in mandilas told me sometime ago that he was into drugs and had to use his legs to carry drugs..before he diversified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.